Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » World of the dead [OPEN]

Yuki Zest (played by Brenflakes) Topic Starter

Yuki:*her smile still on her face,She stood on her tip toes a bit kissing him on the forehead*
Crow (played anonymously)

He blushed and slightly smirked."Who was tempted now?I would say it was you....slightly me but mostly you."

Yuki:*giggled a bit* "Oh just shush already' *She put her hands on his shoulders and kissed him*

He blushed and kissed her back,pulling her slightly closer.He was really tempted if he kissed her back.

Yuki:*She broke the kiss and once more whispered in his ear* "Yuuwaku Crow-kun" *she then smiled once more*

"Ok...maybe this time...." He blushed and looked down.

Yuki:*giggled* Donoyouni Kawaii Crow-Kun *she then kissed the side of his cheek*

He blushes and smiles and hugs her."Yeah,yeah."

Yuki:*hugs him back,Then her tummy begins to growl* "Eh?"

Crow reaches into his bag and pulls out a choclate bar."It's not real food but it helps."

Yuki:*Took the chocolate bar then broke it in half* "Here you have the other half" *held out the other half to Crow*

"N-no....You take it.Im not hungry." He pushes it back towards her.

yuki:"No,I insist" *she hands it back over*

He smiled and pulled her close and kisses her deeply then pulls away."You take it." He pushes it back to her and touched her cheek.

Yuki:*had a surprised expression,Shortly it turned into a smile* "Fine I'll take it" *she bit off a piece*

He smiled and sat down.He heard zombies trying to break down the door.He keeps his soul rested.He keeps himself calm.

Yuki:*Heard the zombies,then looked at Crow* "What should we do?"

"We need to get out." His stood up as his eyes glow red.He had grenades wrapped around his belt and chest and two guns on his hips and a rifle on his back.Not forgetting the sword he carried.He rather not use the sword.

Yuki:*Ate what she could in the short amount of time,Grabbed her pistol and placed it in the lining of her pants.She grabbed her rifle and strapped it behind her back*

He walked towards the door and saw the zombies.He looked down as he pulls his blade and his fangs slightly appear.He opens the door and in 2 seconds he sliced the heads off of all that were blocking the way."Hmm..."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » World of the dead [OPEN]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus