Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » World of the dead [OPEN]

Crow (played anonymously)

Crow looked at Yuki and smiled."Hello." He took of his white jacket,exposing him in a white muscle shirt and his arms well built but not too well built.
Yuki Zest (played by Brenflakes) Topic Starter

Yuki:*looked at Crow up and down,looked at him expressionless not returning the smile* "Hello"

"..." He turned his head and grabbed a few more weapons befor stretching and smiling."Well I will be off.Death isn't an option but it's near certain.

"..." He turned his head and grabbed a few more weapons befor stretching and smiling."Well I will be off.Death isn't an option but it's near certain."

Yuki:*She walked up a bit closer to him* "Your leaving already?"
Jenase Kuroned (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

"I wouldn't leave if I was you, kid. It is always better to work in teams instead of alone. To have someone to have your back." Jenase raised an eyebrow at the kid, waiting for his choice.

Yuki:*Looked at Jenase then back at Crow.She then slowly nodded in agreement*

Sighs."Fine.I am use to working alone...though." He takes out a small bad then taps on it as it spreads out in a grid.He taps certain areas on it then it turns back into a pad,putting it into his pocket.

Yuki:*tilts her head slightly* Whats that?

"Its a map of the most hightech quality.I marked everywhere there was servivers.We all are going to try to meet at a certain location." He crossed his arms with his white hair covering his eyes.

Yuki:"Ah.... I see" *She looked at crow expressionless again* "How rude of me" *she extended her hand* "My name's Yuki"

He grabbed her hand back and smiled."Nice to meet you,I am Crow." He smiled at her.He was always smirky.

Yuki:*shook Crow's hand then let go,Crossing her arms then she stared at his eyes* hmm...

His eyes were the color crimson as he seemed nervous."Uhhh..." He shook his head looked away.

Yuki:*moved a bit closer* I've never seen anyone with those eyes before *Her expressionless face began to get closer to his* "I find them quit interesting"

"Th-Thanks I guess..." He slightly steps back and laughs nervously.

Yuki:*closes her eyes and sighs,Stepping back* "Sure" *she looks around for a chair not finding one she sits on the ground*

He looks down and puts on his bloody white jacket again,popping the collar and putting fresh bandages around his fist.

Yuki:*Watches Crow* So are you from here?

"No.Im not.Im not even close to my home and I rather not be there." He closed his eyes.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » World of the dead [OPEN]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus