Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » World of the dead [OPEN]

Yuki Zest (played by Brenflakes) Topic Starter

Yuki:*looked at where Jenase was pointing then she slowly nodded her head and readyed her rifle*
Jenase Kuroned (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Jenase smriked. "On three." She put her pistol in the lining of her pants and grabbed her rilfe. "One, two, three." After three she took off, running straight into the zombies. She shot each one that came towards her in the head, right smack in the forehead.

Yuki:*She ran on three aiming her rifle,Shooting them in the head or in the leg to slow them down. After each shot she would look at the office like building to see how close they were getting then back at aiming*

Jenase had already made it the building and waited for Yuki to come. She had used up too many bullets and would have to reload her rilfe once her and Yuki were both inside the safty of the building.

Yuki:*Ran into the building,closing and locking the door. She began panting from running*

"Follow me." Jenase said once Yuki caught her breath. She lead Yuki to where all the amo and supplies were at. The building they were in was her old work building. It was already fully stock with amo and all types of guns, all Jenase had to do was go get the supplies.

Yuki:*followed Jenase her eyes darting across the room,looking at everything* Do you know this place?
Crow (played anonymously)

Crow sat on the ground outside.Throwing grenades.He had slightly cleared a little bit away.

Jenase flinched at the sound of a grenade going off. She sighed and opened a door. "Yes, this use to be where I worked." In the room was enough supplies for a war, everything from pistols and rilfes to grenades and posin.

Yuki:*looked at all the weapons* "Wow" *she then heard explosions* What was that?"

Crow keeps throwing grenades,him running low on amo.He threw his last grenade.

Yuki:*heard more explosions* "I think someones out there".

He wraps his fists up and started punching them.Him trying to stay alive.

"Alright, lets go and get them." Jenase reloaded her rifle and pistol, then left. "I'll be right back, stay here." She went to the main enternace and saw someone bunching the zombies, not too far away. She had to shoot a few down before she grabbed the kid and pulled him back into the building, closing and locking the door.

He sighs of relief and wipes the sweat from his head,unwrapping his fist and throwing the bandages away."Amo...I need more amo."

"Follow me." Jenase didn't wait for his reply. She went back to where she left Yuki, the weapons room door still opened.

He popped his neck and grabbed the sack on his waist and grabbed the disinfectant."Nice weaponry,but I will stick to things that explode."

Yuki:*Decided to look around*

He sighed and grabbed a couple of weapons.

Yuki:*Walked back towards to the weapons then she noticed a boy there* "Hello?"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » World of the dead [OPEN]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus