Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » World of the dead [OPEN]

Yuki Zest (played by Brenflakes)

A scientific virus spread everyone ate everyone and people began to get bite by random strangers causing them to become ill and weak then they would slowly die and progress into becoming a zombie.The undead began to rise. 1 month earlier...... Scientist wanted to create a a way to cure cancer they worked for years trying to find way then bingo they found the cure but what they didn't know was that there were symdoms.

you are a surviver killing zombies trying to find food and shelter but beware you can still die from illnesses but also watch out for your worst enemy...... humans who are not to be trusted.

Aleksi_Zombies_boxcover.600_600.jpg
Yuki Zest (played by Brenflakes) Topic Starter

Yuki:*Slowly walks,looking out for zombies holding a pistol that she found at a gun store* I need more supplies *she walked past broken down cars being careful not to set off any alarms. She looks around then spots a pharmacy and begins to walk towards it*
Jenase Kuroned (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Jenase shot down three zombies as they spoted her and came after her as she came into a pharmacy from behind. None of the others around them luckily didn't see her as she disappered in the pharmacy. She hurrily locked the door and placed her back against it. She let out a sigh and wiped some sweat off her forehead. She head been running from a more popular area of the city that was the most effected by the so called 'cure to cancer'. She only had two rifles straped to her back and a pistol in her hand. She was good at aiming straight for the head from her years as a decetive.
Crow (played anonymously)

Crow was running,having three grenades in his hand.He quickly took the pin out one and threw it behind him,blowing up half of them.His white clothes smudged with blood.He laughs out of joy and takes out his two pistols,while throwing the other two grenades in the air,and shot at the zombies then quickly put them up,catching the grenades.He smiles and runs close to the pharmacy.

Yuki:*Shoots a zombie in the head running closer to the pharmacy, She runs past zombies trying to safe her ammo as she neared to the front doors of the pharmacy she turned around and aimed her gun to check if any zombies were near.She turn back around and try'ed to open the doors she then notices they where locked* What the- Damn its locked! *as the zombies neared closer to her she try'ed harder trying to pry the doors open.She looked behind her to see a herd of zombies* DAMN!

Jenase noticed the girl trying to get away from the zombie but the door was locked. Just as the zombie was about to close in on the girl, a bullet went right through it's head. It fell to the ground without another sound. Jenase was soon able to be seen and smiled at the girl. "That was too close, eh?"

Yuki:*Looked at her new acquaintance with surprise* Y-ya it was *Her face expression then changed back to normal* Um a thank you to you would be in order..... Thank you *she then looked behind her again* Do you mind if i intrude on your evening i really need some supplies?

Jeanse shook her head. "Not at all, I just got here getting away from a few other zombies. I think I heard a expoltion of some sort not too far from here possibly." She shook her head. "Anyways, next time you want to get inside somewhere, do this." Jenase moved next to the girl and kicked the door down.

Yuki:*Looked back at her new acquaintance then at the kicked down door* Yes i guess that would have been a better way of getting in. *She then extended her hand* How rude of me i never got to introduce myself My name is Yuki it's nice to meet you.

Jeanse shook Yuki's hand. "I'm Jenase. Now let's go ahead and get the supplies you need." She said walking into the room, but first making sure there wasn't any zombies hidding around.

Yuki:*walks inside readying her pistol* I just need some basic meds for illnesses,headaches,stomachaches simple things like that. *She looked down each aisle aiming with her pistol she then went down one of the aisles taking off her bag and opening it shoving meds in*

Jenase nodded. "Yeah, you never know if we do get sick with something other than what almost everyone else has." She let out a sigh, she wasn't being scarist. She knew that there was always a good possiblity that someone could get sick with some other illness than what was going around.

Yuki:*finishes getting her supplies and walks back to Jenase zipping and putting her back on in the progress* Agreed you can never be to cautious nowa days.

Jenase nodded. "Agreed. You might want one of these since a pistol can bust up on you." She pulled one of the rilfes on her back off and handed it to Yuki.

Yuki:*She placed the pistol in the lining of her pants and grab'ed the rifle and examined it* Thanks *she then placed the rifle on her back,laying her strap along her chest*

Jenase nodded. "No problem, now we need to get out of here." She went to the fornt area and peeked out the door to see if there were any zombies, much to not there luck, there was, at least tweny or so.

Yuki:*followed jenase, also looking out the door* YOu think we can get past them?

"Possibly. If we are quick enough and got enough bullets. Both rilfes are fully loaded and my pistol is only missing a few bullets." Jenase searched for an opening to go through, more so where less zombies where at.

Hmm.. I think we can pull it off but first what is are destination?

"You see that building over there?" Jenase pointed to what looked like an office building that was falling apart. "That is where I keep my supplies and amo. That is where we need to get to. You ready, Yuki?"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » World of the dead [OPEN]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus