Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » (Closed) Fantasy with shapeshifters and the like.

Elly (played by LonelyLittleGirl) Topic Starter

Elly runs out into the clearing of which the lake was in. But she quickly skids to a stop. Almost fallig over, though she catches herself before she does fall.
She glances over the scene. Her eyes are instantly drawn to the gemstones in the lake which were pulsing with magical energy.
She slowly began to approach, looking back to make sure Nani wasn't gonna get too close either.
Before she looks back at the scene, slowly looking over to notice the man who was sitting there. Looking like he was meditating.
The man continues to meditate, completely oblivious to Elly's presence. What's actually happening is that not only he's drawing in and releasing magical energy within himself no less, but also his mind and soul is adrift within a magical world inside of his subconscious.

Meanwhile, in the lake, the two gemstones were starting to pulse gently, creating small, but noticeable, ripples on the lake's surface. What's happening is that the gemstones are charged with enough energy, drawn from the clean water of this lake, and that they're ready to be taken out of the water...provided if the man wakes up from his deep meditation...

Elly moves closer to the lake, a growl erupting in her chest. She knew this wasn't good. She moves into a trot. Moving around the lakes edge and to the man.
She barks, trying to snap him out of whatever he was doing. "Get up!" She barked in her fox form. Her 4 tails fluffing up.
Forrester doesn't respond...nor did he moved a muscle...he is completely still, calm, and content... This would go on for a while longer, but soon he'll wake up. If Elly tries to touch and bother him, however...she'll find that the vines surrounding and growing on the man will do something...

Elly growls and barks at him again before she leaps into the water. And began to quickly paddle out toward the gemstones. Her 4 tails helping to push her forward in the water. She had to get them out.
She growls a curse under her breath as she did her best tk keep her head above water.
//Hello, do I just join in, or do I need to PM someone?
As Elly was about to dive in the water, the man finally woke up under his deep meditation. He opened his eyes slowly as he looks out into the lake to see Elly, in her fox form, swimming up...looking like she's struggling to keep her head up...

"That fox looks like she's in danger! I need to help and save her!" cried the man

The man immediately takes action by jumping into the lake, and swimming as fast as he can over to Elly. Even swimming with his clothes on, the man is a very adept swimmer. It didn't take him that long to get to Elly as he tries to help her stay afloat.

"Hey, are you okay? Let me help out get back to shore." said the man

Elly blinks and growls as him. Snapping her jaws at him before she looked at the stones. She continued to paddle, but since he was awake. She decided that it wod be alright if she paddled back to land.
Growling for a moment before she began to paddle over to the shore. Quickly climbing up onto the shorshore, she shakes to get the water. Her 4 tails especially flinging off water. She turned to look at the man. He didn't wake up before, but when she's trying to actually get something done he wakes up!
She shakes her head softly and stopped herself from growling again. Sitting back on her haunches.

Ludvig von Braun wrote:

You're welcome to join in whenever you see fit - or any type of opening in the rp :)
Elly wrote:
Ludvig von Braun wrote:

You're welcome to join in whenever you see fit - or any type of opening in the rp :)
//Ah, Okay
Ludvig sat perched upon a rock, a skull in his hand as he contemplated current goings on. He was a man of science, and he was also a well know shapeshifter, being able to shift into a Troodon.

Elly blinks and growls as him. Snapping her jaws at him before she looked at the stones. She continued to paddle, but since he was awake. She decided that it wod be alright if she paddled back to land.
Growling for a moment before she began to paddle over to the shore. Quickly climbing up onto the shorshore, she shakes to get the water. Her 4 tails especially flinging off water. She turned to look at the man. He didn't wake up before, but when she's trying to actually get something done he wakes up!
She shakes her head softly and stopped herself from growling again. Sitting back on her haunches.

Her ears twitch on her head as she looks at the man who had tried to 'save her' if she needed saving she would've asked for Sea's help.
The man helped Elly to shore as he then gets out himself. He then sits down in front of Elly.

"That was a bit close, eh? ...Then again, I don't think you can understand me...especially..." said the man until he then looks at Elly, noticing that she has four tails, as well as her being quite big. "...Or maybe you can understand me since you're not a normal fox..."

Though the man didn't express it on his face, he was pretty shocked to see and met a mythical animal because Elly has four tails instead of one.

"Hmm...though I wonder what you're doing out there in the water...?" asked the man until he pent up and noticed something as he turns around to the lake and see the two gemstones in the water "Ah, hold up a moment."

The man sticks one of his hands out as he then concentrates rather hard. Soon a thin blue aura envolpes around him as then the two gemstones start to float up and out of the water rather quickly. The man was able to retrieve the two gemstones...that belonged to him...with telekinesis as they then flew on over to his hands...

"There we are. My Tears are fully recharged." said the man with a smile
He jumped down, shifting to his Troodon Form and running into the Forest surrounding him. he came upon a body of water, a Four-tailed Fox and other assorted creatures came into his sight. He snapped his jaws, eyes darting as he swam across to meet them.

Elly tilts her head at him before she notices a creature swimming toward them. She stands up, emitting a growl from her as she bared her teeth.
She glanced back toward the forest where she came from, to see if she was there. But saw no familiar cat running up.

She felt a bit sad at that as she looks ul at the man with green hair before she turns back to the situation at hand. She doubted the dinosaur was friendly at least her gut didn't say so.

Nani had been an exception, but Elly wasn't very lean on accepting strangers as her friend. Not instantly. But she knew that Nani was a nice girl based on the fact she had actually been at the meeting where she had been changed into a fox.
He reached land and immediately shifted, his tall Form was gaunt and vague essences of Feathers and Scales remained on his Form. His Forearms has Feathers on the bottom, with scales in small pockets along his body. His Fingers ended in sharp talons and he had a row of sharp, inhuman teeth. "Greetings, I am Ludvig von Braun" he said, his voice was thickly accented, a very rich and deep tone despite his slight Frame.
The man is once again was surprised by the new arrival, Ludvig von Braun, as he then notices his very unique appearance.

"Another interesting creature has appeared...and you can talk as well... Interesting..." said said the man

The man then takes one of the gemstones, the Tears of the Undine is what they're called, as he places it on the back of his hand. It soon magically sinks and fuses within the man's hand as he then does the same to the other one on the other hand. Once done, the Tears of Undine started to glow as it starts to empower the man with water elemental energy inside his body.

"There we go. Now then, since you introduced yourself, I should do the same. My name is Forrester Wilder, a pleasure to meet you Ludvig von Braun." said Forrester
The Troodon smiled sinisterly "The please is all mine, Mister Wilder" The hid the smile, sitting down on a rock. "Well, aren't we a bunch of misfits" He chuckled dryly.

Elly watched the two exchange greetings before she steps back a little. Away from the two before she concentrated, standing up onto her back legs her fox form changed into her human form. Her tails disappearing.
Based on her appearance, she was 13. But she was actually 15.
Her eyes were a brown that had a slight blue and gold hint due to her new powers and form.
Her dress civered her knees and nothing below. Showing that she was completely barefoot. "Name's Elly." She said, awkwardly introducing herself. Biting her lip softly.

She didn't particularly like being called a misfit by them. She liked how she was.
"Greetings, Elly" Ludvig said, resting on the rock nonchalantly. He held a skull in his hands, having Found it on the ground. He inspected it before driving a clawed finger through it's temple. "Tch, So Flawed" he said, tossing the skull away.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » (Closed) Fantasy with shapeshifters and the like.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus