Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » (Closed) Fantasy with shapeshifters and the like.

Nani (played by GizzyMo)

"Oh! Thanks! I've been trying to practice my swimming, so I can escape easier if needed, but I'm not very good..." Nani looks down and folds her ears down.
"I see...well I don't know how well of a teacher I can be since I'm more human than animal, but perhaps I can help teach you how to swim...? Anyway, here, take this towel and dry yourself off...though if you want to learn how to swim right now, I'll be more than happy to try and help you." said Forrester with a smile

Forrester tosses the towel over Nani's back as she can feel how effective the towel is by feeling the micro-absorbing fibers all over it.
Nani (played by GizzyMo)

"That would really help me!" Nani shakes the towel around a little, drying herself off quicker.
"Alright then. There's no need for me to get changed, but let me set down my equipment and weapons first." said Forrester as he set his weapons and a few other things down and away "Alright, if you're ready, let's dive right in. I do have an idea how to help while you're a quad-pedal animal, provided that you can shapeshift into other forms; or you want to learn how to swim well while bipedal...like how I am since I have only two feet..."

Forrester jumps into the water...clothes and all still... As much as it would weigh him down, with his clothes getting soaked and wet, it doesn't as his Tears of the Undine keeps him nice and dry. He then demonstrates a bit on how good of a swimmer is by doing a few breaststrokes to get all warmed up and ready to go.
Elly (played by LonelyLittleGirl) Topic Starter

Elly dishes herself some more of the stew as she listened to the two converse. Relaxing as she hasn't had a good meal like this in a long time.
She was loving it.
One of her tails appears, the entirely black one and begins to wag softly.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » (Closed) Fantasy with shapeshifters and the like.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus