Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » (Closed) Fantasy with shapeshifters and the like.

Elly (played by LonelyLittleGirl) Topic Starter

Elly stretches and watched Ludvig leave. Sighing softly before she looks up at Forrester. Before she shifts out of her fox form and into her human form. Sitting neatly on the ground bwside him. Her legs hidden beneath her dress. "As long as you become my friend, I'll gladly take the blue rose." She smiled softly at him.
"But of course, I'll be happy to be your friend. Also don't worry about Ludvig. He may talk big, but I'm a pretty good fighter myself with a bow and sword. Of course, I rather try to solve things without fighting...for reasons..." said Forrester "Especially since those reasons would reveal my Viperaidien Alien heritage to the people of this world... Who knows what would happen to us if they all find out...and it's not like we can freely leave this planet as well..."

Forrester then makes the blue rose recede it's roots back into it's stim rather quickly as he then presents the rose to Elly. If Elly notices, the blue rose is thornless despite it normally being from the rose family.

"Here you are, this is for you, Elly. And don't worry about it wilting any time soon, it'll be a very strong flower as long as you plant it down on the soil at some point within the week. A potted plant would even work perfectly fine." said Forrester with a warm smile

Elly smiles at him, reaching out and taking the rose. Noticing that there was no thorns. Though didn't think too deeply into it other than she figured he had caused this mutation other than just coloring it blue.
"Thanks, I'll be sure to plant it when I get back home." She said happily. Her mood improving much more as she relaxed in his company.
Is there anything I can give to him in return? She asked herself silently as her gaze flickered away from him. Remembering the skull which Ludwig had tossed away so... Disapprovingly? No, more like boredly. As if he thought humans were weak like so. It made her a bit sad to think he dismissed humans so easily. Even if she may have gotten beaten up by other kids in her school, she still didn't want anything bad to happen to them.
Her mind flickered back to the pearl-like amulet she wore in her hair and she reaches up, plucking it from her hair as she realized she wouldn't need it any more.
She pulls the pearl out of the little gold thing she had made for it and held the pearl out to him.
"I want you to have this." She told him, looking up at him. She wanted him to have it. For if he ever got in trouble he would be able to walk into a dimenshion which would keep him apart from the outside world. Though even the learl showed low traces of magic. It was only when someone got close tk a boundary, did it really give off magical energy, that only the holder would feel.
She smiles at him softly. "Since you're my friend, I want you to have it, as like a token of our friendship."
"I see... Very well, as a token of friendship, I accept your gift." said Forrester as he takes the pearl from Elly's hands...he immediately was able to sense that there's something special coming from that pearl... "Interesting... This pearl here is something pretty special... Well seeing that I got it from Elly here, who is a shapeshifter, I can suspect that she may know about the pearl itself... I wonder if it'll be okay if I can ask her about it..."

"This pearl... I don't know why, but I can faintly sense something...interesting...about it... Is it okay if you're willing to tell me about it?" said Forrester, smiling warmly at the gift that he received from Elly...though at the same time he does feel a bit guilty in the common sense of their gift exchange...

Sure what Forrester give to Elly is a very uncommon blue rose that is mystical, along with it being one-of-a-kind, with it's calming scent...and then you have Elly's gift to Forrester which is a pearl that is embed with a faint magical force that can sense out dimensional boundaries in addition to warp the holder inside of them...

"It's like a dimensional thing." She replies as she reaches up, running a hand through her hair. Fixing her hair where the pearl had sat in her hair before within the hairpiece.
"It doesn't do anything for me now though. I can travel through rifts without it. Though know that it makes you go into a special rift if you pass the boundry. One if you pass into, you'll be perfectly safe. As long as you don't take the pearl off of you." She looks away from him. "Since you're a hero, it'll help you when you most need it. Though, it may not always be convenient."
She chuckles softly and smiles. "The rift which you can travel intk is one which only has animals, so if you take that pearl off, you'll either be changed into an animal and never change back, or you might just be kicked out of the rift all together." She tols him this, as a sort of warning.
"I see...that's really interesting... Hmm... A dimensional rift in space that only has animals inside of it... Sounds exciting!" said Forrester with a smile "So this pearl allows me to warp into special dimensional boundaries... I'm actually not a stranger to dimensional travel, but while we live here we're not allowed to go into or make any dimensional tunnels that would lead to other worlds...at least not yet... Only if the people of this world can truly accepted us that we can finally go out and reach for the stars... I look forward to that day...for I'm sure it'll really help out my dear younger brother..."

Forrester looks down for a bit as he gently clutches the pearl that Elly has given to him. Within Forrester's thoughts, reminds him of his youngest brother of three, Xyeon Xander, as he had went through a painful life once he was born... Xyeon was gifted with impressive magical talent, even more so than the others of his alien kind...but with that power comes with a plague of being a target of evil villains that coveted such raw magical energy... Some kidnap attempts were actually successful...but not only that, something terrible has happened to him once he was born... He used a very dangerous magic...something that can take away lives effortlessly... Fearing that the power who one day be released without his knowledge, he had it permanently sealed away within his body, which also stops the nightmares that he has been suffering from the few years that he was born...

Elly looks at him, noticing he was deep in thought. She didn't want to bother him. Though he seemed to tune out pretty often.
She moves to stand up and moves in front of him, looking out over the lake as she smiles softly. Lifting the rose to her nose for moment to a take a breath in of the calming scent.
It would surely brighten up her dull, lonely little house. She sighs softly and thinks back to what it was like, when her mother was alive.
Life wasn't so hard then. If anything, it had been really nice. After all, her and her mother would sit in the backyard, practicing pyromancy. Making a small little flame with each of her fingers and toes.
She chuckles softly as she reflected over the vivid memories.
Before she looks back at Forrester. "Hungry at all?" She asks him curiously. Pushing her thoughts and memories aside.
This time Forrester was able to be pull off from his own deep thoughts when Elly asked him if he was hungry.

"Huh...me...? Hmm...well I haven't eaten anything within four hours of deep meditation, so...yeah...I guess I am... I can grow something for us to eat. Fruits, vegetables, I can grow just about anything very quickly, and I promise that it'll taste really good." said Forrester with a smile

Needless to say that Forrester is really enjoying Elly's company. It's like he can actually tell her anything, despite them only just meeting today.

Elly chuckles and smiles. "Sounds good. Though I would eat anything you gave me. After all, just watching you grow a plant the way you do, is just... Awesome to watch." She chuckles softly and moves back over to sit across from him. "Though, I'd like to help and do something as well. So maybe I should gk catch a rabbit or something?" She asks, tilting her head softly.
"Sure, you can do that. Having some game would be nice to add with the vegetables...perhaps we can make some stew if we get enough, and if you want me to make it... Of course I need to create some spices to go with it. So is there any particular fruits and vegetables that you want? I'll grow whatever you want...since I definitely don't know what your tastes are... Me? I'll happily eat just about anything since I live in the forests back at home, so I eat what I grow just about every single day. I never get tired of it." said Forrester

Elly smiles at him and nods softly. "If you insist, I really love tomatoes and carrots." She tells him before she changes into her large fox form. Stretching softly before she stands up straight.
"I also love peaches." She smiles softly at him before she turned to go and catch something.
"I'll be back in a jiffy. I'm gonna catch whatever will fill us both up. And nothing more."
"Okay. Take your time...though it won't take long for me to grow the peaches, tomatoes, and carrots..." said Forrester with a smile

As Elly soon leaves, Forrester then proceeds to make the proper seeds that he needs in order to grow the fruits and vegetables that Elly requested. The secret is that he actually makes the seeds inside of his body, which he then makes them come out from the palms of his hands. Once he makes and summons out all the seeds that he needs, Forrester then starts the rapid growing process, first he uses the ground element to make the soil around here rich with powerful minerals for fast and strong growth. Next comes planting the seeds before watering them with the magical Tears of the Undine that enchants the water to have strong minerals to activate their growth along with the soil to grow quickly. Finally, he uses the nature power to help the plants grow quickly and produce very rich-tasting and healthy food. A process very similar to how he had grew the blue rose for Elly to have. The process does take a bit more time to do, but soon all three things started to grow beautifully as soon Forrester will be able to collect the harvest.

"Ahh... They all grow so wonderfully..." said Forrester happily

Elly trots off intk the woods and began to travel in the undergrowth. Doing her best to stay quiet as her nose twitched as she sniffed the ground for tracks and such. Pausing for a moment to lift her head up and sniff the air.
While Elly is hunting, Forrester just finished growing the plants that he needs as he then they quickly produced the fruits and vegetables needed for their lunch today. Forrester harvested everything, getting plenty of food in such a short amount of time. Afterwards, Forrester begins the process of reverse the growth of his plants as they have served their purpose, thus he'll turn them back into seeds and then take them inside of his body to use for later.

The scent of deer crossed her nose and she perks her ears, sniffing as she figure which direction it was coming from. Soon finding the direction and began to move to go and get it.
Once spotting the deer, she lowers herself and slowly approaches it from behind. Her ears twitching on her head as she concentrates.
Just as she was about tk attack it, it lifts his head, noticing her.
Though, befkre it could jump away, she launches forward and bites into the deer's neck. Yanking her head, she snapped the deer's neck. Killing it.
Her tail wagged happily at her catch and she shifts back into her human form, leaning down, she picks ul the deer and lifts it over her shoulder.
The deer was a small buck. And would give her and Forrester enough meat.

She soon broke through the bushes into the lake clearing. The buck laying limp in her grip as she moves over to Forrester.
As Elly came back with the small buck, Forrester was about to grow the herbs and spices he was going to use on the deer meat that they're going to have. Forrester did ended up immediately sensing Elly's presence coming in as he sees that she hand quite the catch of a small buck.

"Wow. That's a really good catch, Elly. We'll definitely have more than enough deer meat to fill us up...perhaps even more, maybe... Anyway, the peaches, carrots, and tomatoes are all grown and harvested in that basket over there, all ripe and ready to eat." said Forrester

Forrester uses his nature power to grow the herbs and spices that he has been planted a little bit before Elly had arrived with her prized buck. The sprouts immediately came out of the ground as they rapidly grow all the way in order for them to be harvested and grinded up into seasonings.

"Now then before I start making the seasonings, how should we cook our deer meat? Do you want it roasted in a rotisserie-style? Or cook it into a soup stock? There are many ways to cook up some good game." said Forrester with a smile

If Elly sees the basket beside Forrester, she can see the beautifully large and ripe peaches, tomatoes, and carrots. Six of each right now, but Forrester can grow more if needed.

"Can we cook it in the soup-stock way?" She smiles softly at him as she sets the buck down next to the basket, plucking a peach out from the basket as she then sits down beside him.
"These look great." She says with a happy smile as she fidgets with the peach in her hands.

Small clouds rolled in the sky. Slowly drawing closer to where Elly and Forrester were, below. Enjoying the cool, but warm day as they sat in the clearing near the lake which they had first met.

"What were you doing before you pulled me out of the lake?" Elly asks Forrester as she turns to look at him curiously.
"I was meditating deeply...but in a way, I was doing photosynthesis because of my nature power which thrives in sunlight... I've meditated for at least four hours as I was also gathering and releasing energy, making stuff grow around me. I do meditate a lot, but I'm normally am very alert of my surroundings too, but..." said Forrester as he then blushes "Sometimes when there's such a beautifully nice area, like this, I just couldn't help but to just let all my alertness go away to just focus on my meditation...thus I couldn't hear, nor respond to touch..."

Forrester then proceeds to skin the buck completely off as he then cuts and takes all the good lean meat and puts into a pot that he magically conjures up from his adventure pack. He then adds the seasonings and soup stocks as a delicious smell flows through the area around them.

"Now this smells great... We'll have a good lunch together, along with saving some for later if we have any. I'll let you keep the deer skins for something special if you want like a pelt, or something like a small blanket, or even shoes...but something tells me you aren't interested in something like that..." said Forrester

Forrester continues to add some more things to make the soup taste even better. He even took some of the carrots to use in the soup, but still left plenty for Elly to eat some raw.
Nani (played by GizzyMo)

Nani had ran away when she had noticed the man across the river and felt selfish. She decided to go back to apologize to Elly. On her way back, she heard rustling in the bush next to her. "Uh...H-Hello..?" In an instant, a rabid beast jumped out at her and attacked her. She screamed, eventually getting it off of her, running for her life. She spread her wings for flight and flew up, looking back at the creature. It had started to fly, as well. Nani flew as fast as possible, seeing the lake in view. She dived down into the lake, making a huge splash in the water. As she was floating down, she looked back at the surface of the water, seeing the creature give up and fly away. She applauded herself before starting to use her wings to go to the surface.
Needless to say that what Nani just did really surprised Forrester...though he was too preoccupied when cooking lunch to notice her jumping in, but did ended up seeing the creature that was chasing her give up and flew away...

"Wh-What was that?" asked Forrester, both surprised and shocked as he looked around

It took him a few seconds to resume getting back to cooking up the meat stew that him and Elly are going to have...but he did wondered if something has fallen into the water, though he didn't see Nani dived in because his back was turned...

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » (Closed) Fantasy with shapeshifters and the like.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus