Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » (Closed) Fantasy with shapeshifters and the like.

Forrester was taken aback when Elly transformed back into her human form. He never expected her to change form...much as less being a shapeshifter, herself...

"Nice to meet you, Elly." said Forrester with a smile

Forrester was a bit disturbed by Ludvig von Braun, having a skull and picking through it's temple before throwing it away.

"...Well... That's...a bit unexpected...and rather dark... Where and how did he get that skull? And why did he ended up throwing it away? At least throw it somewhere that it won't creep future visitors that come to this lake..." said Forrester, lost in thought

"Well now that we got our introductions out of the way, I wondered if it's okay to say where we're from? I live pretty far away from here, across the sea. There's a large town where my family lives, but I live outside close to a large forest, where I have a Nature Preserve there." said Forrester
"I am From Breslau, a Far away Place..." Ludvig said, leaning back as he picked at his teeth with a claw. His shining white eyes gleamed.
Elly (played by LonelyLittleGirl) Topic Starter

A shiver runs through Elly's spine as she watched Ludvig push his finger through the temple of the skull. And toss it away like it was nothing. She couldn't help but have a cold suspicion that he wasn't here for just chit-chat, but she wouldn't say it aloud.
So she was relieved when Forrester spoke. Breaking the small awkward silence that had formed for a moment.

"I live in house nearby." She says softly. Glancing toward the forest, then Ludvig. Before looking to the ground.
"You are suspicious..." Hissed a voice, Ludvig had not spoken, but yet he had. ludvig had indeed used his hidden talents, the ability to telepathically speak to others and, to some extent, read their thoughts, though it had to be things thought within 30 seconds of the link.
"Oh, so you live around here, Elly? Nice. I have been around this place for a while, and it's indeed quite nice...almost like back at home around my Nature Preserve..." said Forrester

Forrester then decides to play around with his magic by making a small geyser of water flowing out of one hand. As much as he should just hide the fact that he can use magic, Elly has already witness seeing Forrester using telekinesis to retrieve his Tears of Undine from out of the water...as he was the one that put them down there in the first place...

"I'm a user of three elements of nature: Itself, water, and ground. With those elemental powers at my command, I'm able to do many things such as growing and reforestation. Of course, I can do more than just that as you have seen me used telekinesis for me to retrieve my Tears of Undine from out of the water." said Forrester

Forrester was a bit worried about Ludvig von Braun, but decides for him to have a benefit of a doubt, and be at least civil.

Her attention is drawn to what Forrester is doing. Creating water so effortlessly. Though she decides tk stay silent about having her own powers. Biting her tongue softly as she nods a little.

"I have a few powers, though not all of them are mine at birth. And I'm kinda limited on what I get to do." She replied and glances over at Ludvig.
A small shiver running through her as her eyes narrow a little at him. Fox ears appearing on her head. So she can pay better attention to him, so was just gonna inhance her hearing for a little.
Ludvig looked at her, sneering slightly at her. "Hello, watching me are you?" He looked away, continuing to clean his teeth.

Elly gulps softly as she shifted to be a little closer to Forrester. He was earning her trust. She just didn't like Ludvig and he wasn't really giving her any reason to like her.
Her ears fold down a little as shifts back into her fox form. Feeling much safer being covered up with fur and being closer to the ground.
"I see...but at least your shapeshifting powers are quite impressive... That's something I'll never going to be able to do in my lifetime." said Forrester with a smile

Eventually Forrester stops making a geyser flow from out of his hands as he then notices Elly being wary towards Ludvig, especially when her fox ears popped back out. He then thinks that she's starting to become wary of Ludvig...but also believes that she's wary of him as well, especially she has been growling ever since he helped Elly swim to shore...

"I think Elly is becoming wary of both me and Ludvig von Braun here... I really don't think I've done anything wrong...but I suppose I do have two weapons shown out in board daylight... Still I'm not going to do anything since, I'm a hero-in-training, and thus I'll only fight if I really have to..." said Forrester lost in his thoughts

He then waits around to see what's going to happen, but he wants to try and upkeep the peace here between both Elly and Ludvig...though that would probably be difficult given to how Ludvig doing some pretty creepy things...as well as having quite a dangerous looking appearance... He then, however, notices that Elly has changed back into her fox form, and has even come closer to be by his side, believing that she's actually trusting him more...and becoming even more wary of Ludvig... Needless to say that he may have a hard time trying to upkeep the peace between those two...

Keeping a considerable amount of distance between her and the others, Elly lays down on her belly. Before speaking. In her fox form.
"So, what brings you here? As you both said, that you aren't from around here." She asked, curious to know. Though she was also curious as to what exactly Ludvig was. He didn't seem very human to her. Nor did he smell it with all those feathers and scales along his body. It made an odd scent.
She nuzzles her muzzle against the ground a little, nipping at the grass to distact herself from thinking too deeply about the bad things Ludvig may try to do. Trying to give him a chance, to prove her wrong that he wasn't as bad as he looked and seemed to be.
"Good point... I don't know if you may believe me for saying this, but I like to go out and travel around to see nice and beautiful scenery like this. Also, as a Forest Ranger and Nature Preserver, I enjoy studying and collecting rare plants, trees, and other things that can be found in nature. I can...then use my powers and knowledge to be able to reproduce them by using all three elements... What I like the most about my hobby is that I love to create very unique and interesting mutations, such as unique colored plants never before seen in the world today, or in the past. In fact, I can show you a demonstration of my talents if you want me to." said Forrester

Forrester then thinks by displaying his talent would help calm Elly down from her wariness.

Elly looks at him and tilts her head a little.
"How do you create mutations?" She asks curiously. It was obvious he had caught her attention, perked her interest. For if he showed her, maybe she could give it a try herself. After all, she was given the power to affect earth. And she doubted that her teachers would mind if she practiced by doing something harmless.
"Oh it's actually really simple once you have the knowledge, practice, and expertise in experimentation since, for me, requires me to use a bit of magical power to affect and make mutations. What I make is totally safe for nature, and for it to thrive for future generations. Allow me to give you an example..." said Forrester as he then gets into a deep pondering pose for about a few seconds until he has got an idea on what mutation to make "Oh, I know! How about a blue rose? I'm sure you'll love it."

Forrester then digs through one of his adventurer's pouches as he then takes out a small seed to show it to both Elly and Ludvig.

"Okay then, now watch this." said Forrester

Forrester then once again concentrates really hard to summon up the magical energies within his body. First the earth element, making his hand that has the seed glow a brown aura and making it like it's actually made out of very nutrient soil. The seed starts to shake a bit, signaling that it's getting all the nutrients that it needs for it to start growing. Once the earth element has done it's job, then comes the water element as the aura surround Forrester's hand changes from brown to blue. It then starts to make a little puddle of water coming out of the palm of his hand as the seed starts to absorb the water into itself, readying for it to grow quickly once the next and final stage kicks in. After about thirty seconds of the seed absorb all the water it needs for it to grow, Forrester then dispels the water element as then finally it all comes down to the nature element, turning his hand's aura color from blue to green. Soon, the seed starts to crack open as then it starts to quickly sprout out a beautiful blue rose in a matter of seconds as the roots and vegetation wraps around Forrester's hand.

"And there you have it. I had the informational knowledge I need about roses to know what I can do to make them grow into unusual colors away from the natural colors of red, pink, and white roses. Using magic made it very easy to manipulate by changing the nutrition within both the soil and water along with raw magic power." said Forrester

Elly watched in awe as he did it. The more he explained it, the more she realizes that she probably wouldn't be able to do the same. But she didn't let that sadden her as she stands up and trots over. To get a closer look at the blue rose. Admiring it.

"That's really cool!" She smiles softly. "I wish I could do that. But I'll leave the expertise to you." Her tails wag softly in unision as she looks at him. Her ears twitching on her head.
Her walls she had up against the two going down as she relaxed. Sitting back down, now close to Forrester.
"I would gladly teach you my secrets on how to do something like this as I believe you have potential." said Forrester with a smile

The blue roses starts to let out a very nice and calming scent. Forrester, being very attune to nature itself, is the first to smell it...even if it was pretty light at first...and immediately starts to relax as he sits down, indian-style. His eyes close half-way, looking pretty listless, like he's under a trance, as he smiles warmly while starting at the blue rose.

"It's so nice... The beautiful vivid coloring, the smell...everything about it is so beautiful and sacred... I would love to give you this wonderful rose if you do so wish, Elly..." said Forrester

Elly lays down next to him. Befofe he then sits down on the ground beside her. The scent of the rose hitting her nose as she smiles softly. Taking a deep breath in of the nixe, calming scent. Her mouth for a moment opened and she yawns softly. Her long fox muzzle opening up and un-purposely showing off her sharp teeth. One ear turns toward Forrester while the other swerved slightly every now and then on her head, listening to her surroundings.
She looks at him, her head resting against the ground.
"I would not force you to give me the rose, but I do find it very nice and appealing..." She shuts her eyes for a moment, taking another deep breath in as her right ear flicks softly.
"Not at all. I can grow many of these beautiful blue roses at anytime." said Forrester with a smile "Especially since I can always make more seeds from within my body of mana... I can't tell them that what I'm truly am an alien who our race comes from a different planet far away from here... We wish to live out our lives in happiness...but in secrecy...but it doesn't mean that we can't mingle with people that we find interesting...like Elly here... I wonder if...if whenever I can summon up the courage to tell her the whole truth about myself...I wonder what she would think about me then...? Probably she won't believe me...or worse that she may think of me as a freak... But then again, I wonder if she would accept me for who I really am? That would mean the whole world to me..."

Forrester then looks over to Ludvig to see how he's doing.

"Ludvig von Braun has been rather quiet for a while... I wonder what he's either planning or thinking about doing something?" said Forrester, lost within his thoughts

Ludvig von Braun wrote:
Ludvig looked at her, sneering slightly at her. "Hello, watching me are you?" He looked away, continuing to clean his teeth.

(Just wanted to say that we're waiting on you're responce!)
Ludvig looked at them, clearly uninterested, as he sat up. He Shifted into his Troodon Form "I will be off now, though I doubt we'll be on the same side, next time we meet..." With a cackle and a his, he disappeared.
"...Not going to be on the same side, huh...? A sure sign of an antagonist flag being triggered... Very well, if he decides to either harm this place or Elly here, then I won't hesitate to fight back... He'll witness the power I process...but at the same time I may end up exposing myself for what I really am...but if it's for defending the weak and nature...I won't hesitate..." said Forrester, lost in his thoughts

Forrester then looks over to Elly to see how she's doing.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » (Closed) Fantasy with shapeshifters and the like.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus