Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » (Closed) Fantasy with shapeshifters and the like.

Nani (played by GizzyMo)

Nani eventually got to the surface, gasping for air with her wings flailing along with her arms. She eventually calmed down and swam to the shore, shaking off the water on her wings and fur, tucking in her wings after drying off enough. It was at this moment that she realized that Elly and the strange man had been watching the whole time. Her ears folded back and her tail tucked as she cowered. "Oh...u-uh...didn't see you there....haha...."
"Umm... Think nothing of it... At least we didn't get attacked by that creature that was chasing you at the least. Anyway, we're going to have some lunch, and we have plenty to go around, so you're welcome to have some. We're having some vegetable stew with deer meat." said Forrester

Needless to say that Forrester doesn't mind of Nani's presence at all for arriving at their campsite, and hopes that she can feel his gentleness despite seen having a sword and bow on his person.
Elly (played by LonelyLittleGirl) Topic Starter

Elly stands up, shifting into her wolf form as she went to go to Nani. "I'm glad you're back. And I'd have to say your entrance was quite unoriginal." She chuckles softly and bumps her head against Nani.
"Come and eat with us, this guy's really nice and I think you'll like him." She gave Nani a reassuring smile. "He's kinda like us in a way." She turns her head to look at Forrester for a moment before she looks back at Nani. "And I'm sure you're hungry after that thing chased you."
"Ah...so those two know each other... I see... A friend of Elly's is a friend of mines, I say; and Elly is putting in a good word for me on my behalf." said Forrester, lost in thought

Forrester continues to cook up the deer meat stew as it was soon about to be done.

"Lunch is almost done, Elly. You both can come on over to get some." said Forrester

Forrester then starts to gather and serve the stew in some bowls that he had along with his supplies as he awaits for both Nani and Elly to join in.
Nani (played by GizzyMo)

"Oh....thank you...." Nani says quietly. She walked over to the spot where everything was. She sat down across from Forrester and stared into the fire. She would apologize to Elly later. When they were alone. I mean, Forrester was the reason she ran away and she didn't want to hurt him or get him angry for saying that.
Forrester serves Nani a bowl and spoon of stew to her with a gentle smile on his face.

"It's really good, I promise." said Forrester with a smile "So, may I ask for your name? My name is Forrester Wilder. I come from a far away country on a bit of a pilgrimage."
Nani (played by GizzyMo)

Nani looked up at him. "My name's Nani...I...I'm a traveler. I travel to try and find a home. Been looking for 20 years." Nani chuckles.
"20 years?! Goodness that's a long time... I hope that you do find a nice home soon... Though...if most of my family is here, we could've build you a nice home..." said Forrester as he looks around the area "I would definitely make a nice forest home here, it's very nice and comforting to live around here. Then again, I normally love sleeping inside large trees since my nature powers allows me to merge with nature."

Forrester then gets his share of the stew as he takes his first bite.

"Mmm... This is delicious...especially with the species to add more flavor to the meal..." said Forrester with a smile
Nani (played by GizzyMo)

Nani laps some of the soup up. "Yes. Very good. I really appreciate this."
"Glad you're enjoying it. I also have some carrots, tomatoes, and peaches I just grew if you want some. After this, I'm thinking of just doing some archery practice." said Forrester

Forrester continues to eat his stew, enjoying it...though he hopes that Elly joins in soon despite the stew won't being cold by the time she joins...
Nani (played by GizzyMo)

"Archery? Well...while your doing that, I guess I could practice what I need to do, too."
"What can you do? I see those wings, so I assume you can fly, right? ...I wish I can do that..." said Forrester "Though technically I can...however, it would require me to revert into my Viperaidien Form...and I'm normally am not allowed to do so..."
Nani (played by GizzyMo)

"Oh! Yes, I can fly, but I'm very skilled in that. I can also shapeshift. I need to practice that, though. It is something that I had to learn on my own, so it's been difficult."
"The ability to shapeshift...that's a very impressive ability... I'm sure you'll do great on your future endeavours." said Forrester with a smile "Shapeshifting... None within our family has the ability to process the true art of shapeshifting...but very few has the ability to transform their bodies into something else... Of course, I only know one that has that ability...but then again, Luna does have the magical ability of turning into an animal...for short periods of time... That's beside the point,
but it did remind me of seeing and knowing how everyone is doing back at home..."

Forrester then finishes up his serving of stew as he goes to get some more.

"Want some more stew? There's more than enough for multiple servings thanks to the buck that Elly has caught." said Forrester
Nani (played by GizzyMo)

"Oh, no. I'm okay. Thank you." Nani gets up and walks over to the water, looking into it.
"Oh...okay then..." said Forrester "Hmm... I can tell that she's very wary of me still... I guess it's just something personal that made her that way... Oh well, I don't find it offensive at all...though I wish she could ease up just a little bit, since she's surrounded by good-natured people here..."

Forrester continues to eat as he relaxes with the breezes of the wind blowing on by. He still feels happy and refreshed.
Nani (played by GizzyMo)

Nani puts her paw in the water splashing around the water a little bit. At that moment she closes her eyes, backs up, and jumps in the water.
Elly (played by LonelyLittleGirl) Topic Starter

Elly eats some of the stew, listening to the two converse with each other as she thought to herself about what she could do in the meantime.
Her thoughts were briefly interrupted as Forrester asks the two if they wanted more, which she nods her head, "Yes, please. This stew is really good." She says with a smile as she finishes the last few bites of her bowl of stew. Relaxing a bit, though couldn't help but look over at Nani, watching what she was doing.
She sets her bowl down in front of herself.
Nani (played by GizzyMo)

Nani swims down to the bottom of the river and rapidly swims back up, jumping out of the water, and onto the grass. "That didn't go as planned..." She mumbles under her breathe.
"Please take as much as you want, Elly. There's plenty more to go around." said Forrester with a smile as he then sees Nani coming out of the water, out of breathe and lying in the grass "Are you okay? I got a towel in my backpack to help dry you off."

Without waiting for her response of wanting the towel or not, Forrester digs through his backpack to bring out a large dark green towel out.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » (Closed) Fantasy with shapeshifters and the like.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus