Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The preposterous proper gentalmen [OPEN]

Charles Daniels (played anonymously)

June,20
1900's 4:15am

I was so close to my death several times...But every time I have solved the murder.Each time more difficult then the last,but compared to my life now....that was only intermediate work.Each blistering scar worse then the last,each case cluttering my mind.It was all pothetic...their motives,their ideas....What's wrong with people these days?All I know now is...There is a new task at hand....My name is Charles Daniels.The new Sherlock.

Charles was such a serious man,having no time for social talk or family in that case.A few strands of his black hair over one of his seductive blue eyes.Most women on the streets would swoon over him but he payed no mind to them. His black shoes clacking againts the bricks and pavement.The ashes of his cigar falling then blowing in he wind.His grey hat with a black lining tilted slightly to the side and his black tie blowing back,nudging his tense neck.He thoughts were running wild as he tried his best to figure out who was the new murderer.He hated the thought that the murder could be smarter then him.Preposterous! No way anyone could outsmart me! I need to stop thinking negative.

Good old Charles Daniels wasn't paying attintion to where he was going at all.He had a history of not paying attintion anyway.His grey pants russling in the cool breeze.
Kuro had killed a demon a few days ago and a human got in the way, end up bleeding to death. She sat on the top of a roof, trying to figure out something. What she was thinking about? Something she wouldn't say. She was trying to firgure out a way that she could remove the animal DNA in her genes but everything she though of seemed to not work. She groaned, muttering some unfriendly words under her breath. She heard some girls swoning over some guy and looked down at the ground to see what was going on. She rolled her eyes at seeing some stupid girls just wanting some guy that she could tell was too busy to care about them. She jumped down from the buliding, gaining a few of the locals attention, even though she rather have not. When someone grabbed her arm and asked "How did you do that?" She just yanked her arm away and said "It is none of your damn bussiness how." Her voice was female, of course, but it had a aggersive tone to it, not to mention and annoied attutide.
Charles Daniels (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Charles stopped in his tracks when he heard someone.

Hm?What was that? Either way I may get a clue at something...Maybe.

Charles quickly turned to see the female,and the people starting to gather around her.With him being one of the top dogs,he started to approach.His eyes seemed cold at the moment."I will ask once,and I will ask politely.I wish for you all to leave this young lady alone." Everyone nodded and did as he said.As they did,he decided to be on his way as well.To him she looked like she didn't want to be bothered by him anyway.But oddly he felt curious about her and wanted to know more about her abilities.
Kuro muttered her thanks to the man who helped her. She stuffed her hands in her pockets, blowing some of her red bangs out of her face, giving away a glance at her red eye before her bangs fell back in place. She just sighed and went back on her way. She didn't know the town at all, but she had never known anything about any town she had been in before. She decided to hurry and get out of it, back to her pet dragon, Suta before he got impaitent and went looking for her in his human from.

He couldn't hold in his thoughts any longer. He quickly turned to her direction and ran to her carrying his little booklet.Charles yelled "hey" he ran towards her almost dropping his booklet. His suductive eyes peeering into hers.
Kuro turned to see the man who helped her coming towards her. She was use to people helping her get away from cowards and such but leaving her alone to go on her way, so it was surprising to her to see that he had started running over to her. "Yes?" She said as soon as he finally caught up to her.

He panted and smiled at her."My name is Charles Daniels.I uhh would like to ask you a question..."

I bet I would seem creepy,being a man who technically towers over her,but she seems like she doesn't fear anything.She has such daring eyes and strong bones I can tell already.
"It depends on the question you want to ask, Charles. Also, I'm Kuro Sakuranbo." Kuro's name wasn't well known in the US yet but as for almost every other country she ranges from a hero to a monster, it always depends on what she did there.

He smirks as he started to think again.

Obviously not human,but her streanth is already great indeed.Perhaps maybe if I...

Where are you heading off to already?This town is great.Oh and I wanted to know why would you make a scene in this area? People around here go crazy at sights like that."
Kuro shrugged. "I was heading to go meet someone, and I worry that he'll get impatent and come looking for me, again." She sighed, a little annoied with her dragon. "Also, as for the scene, I didn't think it was that great of a hieght. I've jumped off bulidings and trees higher than that before."

Hm?Higher?Such an odd female.

"Excuse me for a moment." He opened his booklet and took out a small pen and started righting.

June,20
5:00 pm

It's odd...meeting someone who acts...hmmm...let's just say 'Mild-mannered.' She has incredible streanth and agility.Maybe she is able to commit a murder?If so I should watch her for a while,untill I can trust her.If I trust her,Maybe she could help me.On the other hand...She is very attractive.

He closed his booklet.
Kuro had only caught a glimse of what Charles was writing and did not see what was the last thing was her wrote. "Murder? On humans, no, demons, yes." She blew her bangs out her right eye, this time they did not fall out of place. Her right eye showing, the red iris, that had a bit of a wild-like look in it, almost like an animal. She always seemed to have something about her that made people curious, mostly how her hair was black but with red bangs, and how her eyes were two different colors, instead of one.

He smirks growing more curious.

Wow...she is so strange...she is beautiful...HUH?!? what's wrong with me?!?I USSUALY DON'T HAVE TIME FOR STUFF LIKE THAT!
Kuro shrugged at Charles smrik and not speaking a word to her. She could tell that he must be flurasted about something, but what it was she didn't know. "If that is all you wanted to know then I'll be on my way." She began to walk away from him, nothing but a few steps.

"Well can you at least join me for tea?"He smiled a little and took off his hat,scratching his black hair.His seductive blue eyes locked on her.He kept his smile and held out his hand to her.
Kuro shrugged, deciding that Suta can wait. "Alright." She took his hand. Most people found it surprising that even though she fought alot, her skin was soft and pale. She knew that if she didn't get back to Suta before night then he would come after her in his human from but he only looked like a little kid so it wasn't much to worry about.

Charles gripped her hands softly,having a kind touch.He started walking he was able to scence odd creatures.He was really a superhuman guy who was more then he looked like.
Kuro walked along side of Charles. She wasn't use to people so easily wanting her company unless they already knew her or what she was. She wasn't a superhuman or demon, but a science experiment that went right instead of wrong. She had the strenght that was unbelievable, reflexs as fast as a cat's, she sure enough knew how to use a knife, she was smart. Most people would think that she was prefect in all the ways, but the problem with her was her temper and personality, she was quick to speak out and get into a fight, even for a young sdult. She had a sweeter side but she rarly showed it to people she didn't know very well.

He walked her into a fancy Resteraunt and pulled up a seat for her then sat across from her.He soon felt something wrong.

Hmm someone in here has a gun besides mine.
His eyes started to look around at the people and noticed a bullet laying stray on the floor.It was pointed towards him.

What did one of the witnesses say again?Oh yeah! The murderer would always have a bullets pointed to his next victim...oh...crap...

His hands grew tense.
Kuro didn't understand why Charles seemed a little tense until she saw the bullet on the ground. She didn't think much of it, she had not heard about any murders or what not, but just a simple bullet could make anyone grow a tense. "Is something wrong?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The preposterous proper gentalmen [OPEN]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus