Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The preposterous proper gentalmen [OPEN]

Charles Daniels (played anonymously) Topic Starter

A maid was in the kitchen having on only her 'birthday suit' hoping she could satisfy Charles and make him fall in love with her.She was also in the kitchen making something for him.Charles had not gone into a deep sleep so he could hear what was happening.His wound was also healing quickly for a human male.
The moment Kuro saw the maid she went straight back to her backpack, a little surprised how Charles maid was 'dressed'. She put the tea bag back in her backpack and sighed. "Damn, I was not expecting that... She though to herself as she sat back down on the couch. "I might as well go a head and leave, seeing that I'm sure his maid well take 'care' of him." She didn't want to know why his maid was in her 'birthday suit' or want to see what well happen when he saw that, so she stood up and grabbed her backpack. She didn't notice that her yin-yang sign necklace had fallen out, there was a small vile behind the yin-yang sign with a clear liquid in it.

Charles quickly woke up."Kuro?" His eyes was tired and his voice was weary.He slowly stood up and looked at the ground,seeing what she had dropped and picked it up using a cloth so he would leave it in the same condition he found it.
Kuro hadn't noticed that her necklace had fallen off her neck, she didn't even know that it was outside the collar of her shirt. She gently took it back from Charles and put it back around her neck. "Thank you, I better get going, I think your maid is planning something unless you make her wear nothing." Kuro shrugged, most girls would've though that Charles made his maids walk around his house naked but she could tell if that was the case them he would've tried something on her instead of being kind to her.

"Wait,she what now?" His eyes were widened as he slightly twitched.

No,no,no...she cant mean....no....she just can't...if so....AHHHHH I NEED TO GER OUT OF HERE!
"She's in her 'birthday suit' in the kitchen." Kuro explained, raising an eyebrow at seeing Charles twitch. She knew that she was right about his maid planning something, and she did not want to know what. She was still worndering why it seemed like every other girl in this city but her was seeing him as a god, instead of a person.

How disgusting on so many levels...I am not that type of man...I only love a women if I marry her.I can not be charmed simply by nudety.In fact,that makes me unpleased.

Charles looked well in thought as his eye twitched some too.The thought of one of his maids being naked disturbed him more then anything he has encounter.
"You want me to tell her to put some clothes on?" Kuro noticed that one of Charles eyes were twitching. Most girl might be stupid enough to think that they could make a girl fall in love with them by being nude but Kuro would never do that, not if to save her life.
I'll never understand what goes through a girl's mind when they 'love' someone. Kuro though to herself, being only seventeen but she had never fallen in love with anyone and she believed that it is best to wait for anything like that until she was free from her master.

He nodded and opened the front door and walking out with eyes that told he was annoyed my the thought of a naked maid.He sat on the porch and used his hand to cover his face.He placed his other hand on his stomach.
Kuro sighed and went into the kitchen. She didn't look at the maid but said "You might want to put some clothes on before Charles see. He doesn't seem very pleased." She left the kitchen and sat down next to Charles on the pourch. "Does this kind of thing happen alot?" She had to ask because so far she had notice that there was something about him that all the girls went crazy over that she got past.

"Yes but I don't know why.Im just a normal guy." He looked down while putting both hands on his head.He seemed like he was tired of dealing with things like that everyday.He looked like he wanted to run away from it all.
Kuro shrugged. "I don't know either. I guess it could be the girls around here, they might see you as some kind of hero or something." She knew that some towns had girls that would fall over the first guy who does something heroic and try to get them to fall in love with them.

Charles shrugged.He stood up and started walking to town again.He knew he was in no condition but it didn't matter one bit to him.He didn't think to pick up his hat at all.He only let his curly black hair do what it wanted.
Kuro followed beside Charles but still had her backpack. She saw that it was getting darker out and she needed to go. "I have to go, it was nice meeting you, Charles." She smiled at him, it was rare enough to get her to be nice, to get her to smile was a whole another thing.

"You aswell Ms.Kuro.I hope we see each other again." He walked into a shop with a smile.Of course women trailing in after him.
Kuro sighed at seeing some other women following in behind Charles. "Best of luck to you, Charles." She whispered before finally finding the exit of the town and her pet dragon, Suta. He had already shifted into his human from and did not look please. "Damn it Kuro! What the hell took you so long?!" Kuro shook her head. "It's nothing, Suta."

Charles slighty yelled as women started touching him and saying they would help him.He sighed and layed on the ground,trying not to yell anymore.
Kuro heard Charles yell, seeing that she found the way out of the city from behind the shope he went into. "Damn, he's got it rough with the girls around." She though with a sigh. "It sure doesn't seem like nothing, Kuro." Suta said, always being able to sense Kuro's emotions.

Some of the women touched his wound and private area which made him yell louder."GOD,DO ANY OF YOU HAVE HUSBANDS?!?!" He felt someone rub his chest As he was surrounded by women and was annoyed.
Kuro sighed and said to Suta "I'll be back." She went into the store and saw the girls surronding Charles. She snapped her fingers, but it wasn't a small sound. "Alright, break it up. You're all torturing the guy." She said. Her eyes had turned into a dark red color, almost blood red. The girls got a little scared and relucntly walked away from Charles. Kuro's eyes shifted back to their normal mismatched colors.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The preposterous proper gentalmen [OPEN]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus