Forums » General Roleplay » The preposterous proper gentalmen [OPEN]

Charles Daniels (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"Drop your spoon,then pick it up."

He will shoot in about 4.2 seconds.
Kuro raise an eyebrow at Charles. "Why?"

Crap,time is wasting.

"Please just do it Ms.Kuro"

The murderer loaded his gun and started to aim.

Now he will shoot in 2.3 seconds.Its not long but it will have to do for now.That is if she drops the spoon...
Kuro didn't and as soon as the murder shot his bullet he had miss aimed and almost hit Kuro, if she hadn't blocked it with her hand. It did go into her hand but not fully. She looked at her hand, not a single sign of pain on her face. She pulled the bullet out of her hand and as soon as it was out her hand healed, almost like the bullet never hit her. She looked striahgt at the murder and raised an eyebrow at him. Everyone else took a few seconds before realizing that someone had a gun and was shooting. Everything turned choacit. "Damn it." She muttered under her breath.

The murder shot again and this time Charles cought the bullet and flicked it back at him,but missed by an inch.The murder got up and moved out fast.Charles stood up and yelled over everyone else's screaming."SIT DOWN AND EAT YOUR FOOD!YOU'RE NOT HELPING BY ACTING LILE IDIOTS."
He sat down and slammed his fist on the table.Everyone did as he said.

Damn people...I could get To him if you people were not running.DAMN!
Kuro stared wide eyed at Charles at how easily he could make people do as he pleased but then she shrugged. "Alright, this has been fun and all but I believe it is time for me to take my leave." She stood up, it wasn't the fact that there was a murder in the town that made her want out, it was how all the other people acted, it annoied her to see people act so stupid over something she found simple.

He slammed his head againts the table and sighs.He was tired and hated when he was outsmarted.He growls and swore under his breath.

So all my work is for nothing?So is he smarter them me?
Kuro noticed that something seemed to upset Charles, she kind of guessed that it had something to do with the murder getting away. "Hey. Don't put yourself down yet, it doesn't help whatsoever. Do you think I could get through high school if I kept telling myself I was going to fail?" She smiled at him, trying to cheer him up as she sat back down.

His British accent went wild in his mouth as he looked at her."I worked so hard...finding murderers...but if I can't catch this stupid guy then I'm dumb as hell!" He slammed his head back on the crimson stablecloth.A bit of tea dropping on the table as well.His forehead was getting red from him slamming his head down like that.

Worthless,worthless,worthless!YEARS OF MY WORK HAVE DIED.Damn people!
Kuro was getting annoied by Charles putting himself down like that only having a guy run away. She stood up and walked over beside him. She lifted his head up with one head on his chin. She made sure he was looking her in the eye when she said "You need to stop putting yourself down. It gets you nowhere. So he got away tonight, do you really believe you won't get another chance? It's not the end of the world that you made one mistake. You think there isn't one person in the world that hasn't made a mistake? Not one? You can't catch this guy if you don't have faith in your ablity." Her facal experssion and eyes showed that she was serious. She hated to see people be cruel to themselves, no matter on what. She might hate what she had done in the past but she didn't let it stop her from getting away from her master.

He stood up,and looked down at her."Thank you.You are nice to be around.Now...I suppose I should be on the ca-..." A gunshot was heard as he felt a bullet go through his chest.

How did I miss that?Why didn't I think of there being two murderers?Why am I such an idiot....

Blood dripped from his mouth as he pulled his gun and shot behind him.Shooting the males stomach.He walked towards him with anger.

"Where the hell is your buddy?"

The man laughs,covering his stomach wound.

"Which one?"

"What do you mean?"

"I have many people who were involved with m-"
The mans eyes closed as Charles reached in his own wound and pulled out the bullet.

No....there are more? Damn it all....
Kuro was caught by surprise by the bullet and didn't know what to do when she saw the blood stain froming on Charles shirt and the blood that came out his mouth. She wasn't surprised to see that he had a gun, she would be one to talk, carrying around a pocket knife and a dagger. She realized that Charles had move to the man he shot and went over there just to see him pull out the bullet. "Damn it, we need to get you to a hosptial or something." She sounded a little paniced, which she didn't understand why seeing that she was naturally calm around humans, as for demons and such, then forget about not hearing her say some unpleasant things.

He shivered and looked at her."I'm fine...I just need to get home..." His cheeks and nose had turned red as a bit of sweat dripped from his head.He took a quick glimpse at the bullet.It was ingraved with 'C.C Cridge.' His curiousity grew as he fell on one knee then the other.His hands trembling and his eyes dialated with anger.
Kuro was at Charles side. "Alright, let me help you." She took his hand and put his arm on her shoulders so that she could help him stand. She slowly began to help him stand. "I need to know where your house is, Charles." She said, looking up at him.

"Only around the block..." He winced,His legs shaking violently.His hair getting soaked with sweat.Him using his other hand and pulling at his tie.It was getting a bit too hot for him.His home was accualy a mansion that had stretched around the perimeter of the small town.
Kuro nodded and helped Charles walk to get home. As soon as they got there she didn't let him go, knowing that he was most likely going to fall. "Is it locked?" She asked, hoping that it wasn't so she could get him inside before anything else happens.

He growls and let's go of her and moves away from her a bit as he kicks down the door then falls again.His blood leaking worse.
"Damn it." Kuro muttered as she helped Charles up and set him back down on a couch. "I'll be back, just wait." She left for what seemed like only a few minutes before coming back with a backpack in her hands. She searched through it before finding the first aid kit, the backpack belonged to her. It was clear to see because the items inside didn't look like they would belong to anyone else. "I need you to stay still, I'm going to dress your wound." She somehow got his shirt off of him. She put some liquid medicine on a cotton ball and gently placed it on his wound, dapping it trying not to cause more pain. After she finished cleaning the wound and wipped the extra blood away then dressed the wound in a goze. She put up the goze and sat down next to him.

He smiled weakly at her,but was still feeling a little hot.His chest was glistening from his sweat."Thank you Ms.Kuro." He could slightly relax now,feeling peace and joy with her.He closed his eyes as his booklet fell open.The fist page of the gernal looked merely interesting.His breath changed its patterns,letting her know he was sleep.
Kuro noticed that his booklet had fallen and picked it up as Charles fell asleep. She shrugged and flipped through a few pages quietly. She stopped right at the page that had the date and time marked from when he was asking her questions. "Attractive? Me?" She sighed slightly before mumbling under her breath "He has some werid tests." She stood up and decided to go make some tea for when he woke up, setting his booklet down on the table. She dug out a tea bag she had, she though it was better not to go through his kitchen since she was most likely only going to stay till night came around.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The preposterous proper gentalmen [OPEN]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus