Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The preposterous proper gentalmen [OPEN]

Charles Daniels (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Charles stood up slowly.His clothes were a mess and many women had put rings on his fingers."What's wrong with people...." He fell back already weaker from what happened.
Kuro held her hand out to Charles to help him stand up and shrugged. "I don't know. I've never seen women act like that before."

"I think one stole my underwear..." His cheeks and nose were red as his seductive blue eyes looked down.
Kuro sighed. "Why do you stay in this town if the girls here do stuff like that?!" She was a little annoied at how the girls acted around here.

"I salve murders here...and I have no where else to go." He looked down.
Kuro sighed. "You could try moving away from here, there are murders in other places beside here and women who act a little more.... calm."

"Ummm well....accualy...everywhere I go...women always react like that towards me." He rubbed his arms which had scars of every time a woman ran after him.
"You can always come with me, but I'm on the run so I never stay in one place for very long." Kuro had noticed that she was one of the only girls that didn't chase after Charles, but only because she saw him as a person instead of whatever the women here saw him as.

"I could never intrude your space like that..." He smiled and patted her head.
"Are you sure? It isn't a problem with me, and I also have my friend Suta with me. It wouldn't be any trouble to have someone around." Suta was a small gray dragon that could fit in Kuro's backpack if she empty it, but he pefered her shoulder instead.

"I-I guess so if you are positively sure you would like a male lake me in your travels." He scratched the back of his head while blushing.
Kuro shrugged. "You seem like a nice guy, why wouldn't I? As long you aren't being a pervent then I wouldn't want you around me." Soon Suta came into the store to find Kuro. Of course, most people noticed how young he looked and his sliver hair.
"Damn it, Kuro. You could warn me next time before leaving me alone like that. I might be just a pet but I'm the one whose saved your ass before." He looked only about tweleve or eleven, only being four foot two.
Kuro rolled her eyes at Suta. "Charles, this is my friend, Suta. I doubt you've ever met a dragon." She smriked as Suta raised an eyebrow at her.

"Accualy I have a dragon who always follows me but doesnt like to be seen." He looked around and pointed to an area of a room that had tiny footprints in the dust. "Her name is Kira." Kira made herself visible and was in her human child form but looked nine or eight years of age as she ran and hid behind Charles's back.
Kuro smiled at Kira. "Hello, Kira, this is Suta, my pet dragon. He can be a bit of an ass but deep down he is a sweet guy." Suta glared at Kuro.
"Damn, you get annoying." He mumbled under his breath with a sigh. He was usually rude and blunt, actting like he didn't care about anyone or anything but the truth was that if someone got close enough to him, he was a nice guy. Kuro was one of those few people who were close enough to him that he cared about her like a sister but didn't show it when others were around.

Kira peeked her head out and took out a small necklaces and walked towards him and gave it to Suta. She then would quickly run back behind Charles. "I don't know why she is so shy."
Suta looked at the necklace that Kira had put in his hands, he didn't understand what it meant. He shrugged and put it around his neck, showing some resepect for the female dragon. "Is she a born dragon or created? Suta was a snake egg before my master messed around with his DNA before he hatched and then somehow he came out a dragon." Suta sighed, he didn't care much that he wasn't a born dragon but he did care what others had to say about it.

Kira stepped up and spoke for herself. "I was a born dragon,but created dragons are just the same but with a few perks." Kira put on a small smile and hugged Charles's side.
"It depends on who makes them." Suta mumbled, glancing at Kuro.
"It's funny, Suta and I were both made, neither of us have parents or family, just each other." She folded her arms and put them on top of Suta's head, for once he didn't swat her away. They looked like they could be family, but not by the way they look. By the way they act to each other. Suta acted exactly like a little brother who got teased by his older sister and Kuro acted like the older sister that teased her little brother.

Kira lets go of Charles and skips to Suta with a shy smile as she touched the necklace she gave him and it glowed. "Oh my....Seems like Kira is happy to be by Suta. If she didn like him it would turn black and break..." Kira hugged Suta while Charles had a few fake tears in his eyes. "Ah,they grow up so fast." Charles acted like a father with Kira so he was over protective of her.
Suta was a little surprised by the hug but hugged back. He was usually the kind of person who would've pushed her away if she didn't seem like a nice person. He gentlly patted her head.
"Aww~ Their so cute." Kuro giggled when Suta glared at her. She was just like a sister, always teasing Suta like he was family. She was standing beside the two, big grin on her face.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The preposterous proper gentalmen [OPEN]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus