Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The preposterous proper gentalmen [OPEN]

Charles Daniels (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Charles wrapped an arm around Kuro. "They would be great friends with each other." Kira kissed Suta's cheek and skipped around him having a less shy smile and more of a happy look. Her eyes full of joy. She accidentally slipped and fell down.
Suta blushed when Kira kissed his cheek but smiled slightly when he saw her so skipping around happily. He sighed when she slipped and fell. He helped her stand up. Kuro just smiled at the two, not noticing that Charles put his arm on her. "It's strange how I can fell like I'm tweny something years old when I have to take care of a seven year old, when I'm only seventeen." Suta might look around tweleve, but he was really seven years old, her just aged quicker than most dragons.
Charles Daniels (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"Interesting." Charles smiled and pulled Kuro close. Kira had smiled and stood back up and hugged Suta. Kira then dusted off her skirt and noticed she hurt her knee.
Kuro noticed that Charles pulled her closer and blushed slightly, easy to see on her pale cheeks. Suta hadn't noticed the Kuro had blushed, concern in his eyes for Kira. "Are you alright?" He had a small pack stirpped to her left leg and pulled out a bandage and put it on Kira's wounded knee.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The preposterous proper gentalmen [OPEN]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus