Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » School Social Gathering(OPEN)

Other Female Charate (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Jade was annoied about how her parents made her come to some pinic for her school. She had a few friends but they were mostly hitting on some of the other kids from a different school. A teacher came by and noticed that jade was wearing the piercing in her eyebrow and was not pleased. "Miss Jackson take the piercing out right now. You are not going to make any friends with that there." Jade rolled her eyes and looked at the teacher, a glare in her eyes. "No. I like my piercing and I won't take it out." The teacher groaned and left Jade be.

She walked around the small high school before finding the court yard with no one in it. That was a good for her. She walked into the court yard and climbed up the tree and sat on one of the branchs. She pulled out her iPod and put her earphones in her ears. She was softly singing to the song playing, happy to be free to be her. The song that was playing was one she downloaded of Youtube and put in her iPod, Rose of May by katethegreat19.

(The song she is singing too.)
Jason Flame (played anonymously)

A guy named Jason Flame happened to be passing by.He was also just walking around.His ears were pierced and so was his lip.His hair was a bloody red and his eyes green.He had on black jeans and a red shirt.He seemed mad when he was passing by anyway.No one really knew he carried around a pocket knife,but he did.He flipped it out and threw it at a tree and looked down.He then just fell back and layed down,putting his hands on the back of his head.He was known to be a rude jerk but titles didn't scare him.He only liked it.He didn really hear her singing though.
Other Female Charate (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Jade almost fell out of the tree when someone hit it with a pocket knife making her drop her iPod. "Damn it." She muttered as she jumped out of the tree. She hated it when someone found where she was hidding. She almost landed on the guy that was laying on the ground but missed by an inch. She wore a black sleevless shirt with dark purple netting as sleeves along with black tights and a dark purple skirt with netting on it. She picked up her iPod and stopped the song that was playing on it. Most people didn't know that she had a tonuge piercing as well but she didn't care if anyone did or not. She had dark auburn hair with dark purple eyes. She also had a tattoo on her rigt shoulder that was showing that was a heart stitched together with words on it saying 'I fixed my own heart'.

Jason looked at her and jumped up,grabbing his knife and putting it in his pocket.He smirked and started walking,acting like he was better then her.His eyes were green but they were not regular green.They were really light.His black scarf was wrapped around his neck and was also covering a few bad scars.His red hair slightly blew in the wind.

"Don't go throwing knives around, dumbass. You could've hit me!" She called, clearly annoied by the fact that how close the guy came to hitting her. She had a pistol in the waist band of her skirt and used her shirt to hide it as well. She rarely used it, only when someone threated her. Most people noticed her unusual eye color, but they also made comments on her piercings. "Miss Jackson!" A teacher called as she saw Jade. She ran over to the gril and grabbed her arm. "I already told you to take out that piercing." Jade glared at the teacher and yanked her arm away. "My piercings are a part of who am I, don't like them? Too bad! I'm sick and tried of everyone telling me that I should remove them because their just going to be scars that I'll regert." Jade yelled at the teacher. Most students was surprised by how Jade could yell at a teacher without worrying about what will happen afterwards.

Jason stopped and looked back at them with his hands in his pockets. "Wow...Tough chick," Jason said with a mocking but smirking tone.He wanted to see what happens so he started to walk back towards them,flipping a peice of hair to the left.He crossed his arms and stood to the side.

"They are, Jade! You need to grow up and start actting like an adult!" The teacher yelled at Jade. A low growl fromed in Jade's throat but it didn't sound human whatsoever. "F*ck off! I am who I am! I choose what I want to do in my life and don't need people telling me what to do!" She yelled at the teacher. The teacher was so shocked by what Jade said that when she turned around and began to walk away the teacher didn't try to stop her. "I hate those damn teachers..." Jade though to herself once the growling in her throat stopped.

Wow,that was interesting...I want to see that again.

He chuckled lightly and started walking after her."Hey chick!" His arms were crossed,for he hadn't any respect for women.

Jade glared at the guy that came after her. "Leave me alone." She growled at him. She no longer trusted guys, not after what her ex did with her mother and sister. She saw all men as untrust worthly demons, nothing but something to hurt women. She kept walking until she got to the doors on the other side of the court yard and went inside.

He held up his hands."Woah,woah,babe...ya don't have to be all Terminator on me.I just wanna talk to you. "He put his hands in his pockets,placing one of his hands on his knife."Honestly I'm not a bad guy,trust me.I can be an ass but hell..."

Jade rolled her eyes, she never believe that. "I don't care who the hell you are, but one thing is for sure. You are a guy, and like all guys, are untrust worthy. You might as well leave because I'm not talking." She didn't look at him once, she didn't care enough to look him in the eye and tell him what she though of guys. She wasn't a lesbian though, but pansexual, she hadn't dated a guy since she broke up with her ex, which was years ago.

"Ow,that hurt....you rudeness is beyond belief." He smirked and slightly chuckled."Just talk to me once and I will leave you alone.Just at least look at me." He was indeed a complete asshole but he was use to the names."Ya know you want to,babe."

Jade glared at him. "Stop calling be babe, I have a name and rather would like to be called by it." She growled at him. She did not like the feeling of having this guy around. She didn't know him and never saw him during school but of course she never looked, seeing that she usually skipped class.

"God lady,does anything nice come out of the blowhole of a mouth?!" He appeared in front of her,his red hair covering one of his green eyes."Listen,you're a cool girl who wouldn't want to be bothered by me...I understand that,but com'mon....at least talk to me...and accualy say something intelligent."

"How about this for size. I keep to myself, no one knows anything about me and I like to keep that way." Jade walked around the guy, pretty much still ticked off by the scene with the teacher and the guy not leaving her alone. She had never trusted anyone and lived on her own. She had a few friends but they bearly knew her, but they though they knew Jade inside and out.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! You burned my dead soul with those lovely eyes of yours.Oh well...if you're going to be that way...so be it.Im only trying to cheer you up but eh.Fuck my life." He started walking away still having a smirk.

Jade rolled her dark purple eyes. "Like I said before, all men are not to be trusted." She walked to where her locker was and pulled out her jacket. One of her friends came running down the hallway to her. "Jade!" The girl said. She had long black hair with blue eyes, with only one piercing in her ears. She soon got to Jade, panting slightly. "Damn, you are hard to find Jade. I heard that you cussed out a teacher and then some of the other students said they saw a guy following you inside the school." Jade rolled her eyes and sighed. "Don't worry about it, Chirsty." Jade said as she closed her locker door and put on her dark gray hoodie.

Jason walked around and passed right by her but acted like He never saw her.Jason could only think of her,but he tried to ignore it.

Well this is not right...why do I feel like this?

Jade tried not to glance at the guy from earlier as he past her and her friend. She didn't understand why her heart was beating faster at knowing that he was not far away. "But Jade, the last some guy followed you, you almost went into your Neko from." Jade quickly put her pale hand over her friends mouth. "Damn it, Christy, don't say that. You want to whole school talking about that?" She hissed in a low voice to her friend. Jade was a shadow neko, she had black cat ears and tail but unlike most Neko's she could control when they came out instead of letting them come out when she was surprised.

Jason smirked,hearing what they said.He wasn't a big fan of cats but he didn't mind them...sometimes.He only could think of more reasons he found her interesting.He didn't understand why though.

Well seems like my flame is going out because of that girl...shit...I hope that doesn't mean I have to move again.

He had moved 35 times because of girls chasing after him.This time he was going to be chasing after a girl....that was not natrual for him.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » School Social Gathering(OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus