Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » School Social Gathering(OPEN)

Other Female Charate (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Jade blushed when Jason kissed her cheek, the handprint slowly fadding away. "Huh?" She gently touch her cheek that he kissed then shook her head. "Jade get a hold of yourself. You still have work tomorrow." She sighed and turned the music she had playing off and grabbed a towel. She went into the bathroom in her apartment and took a shower.
Jason Flame (played anonymously)

Jason stroked his dog and turned on the tv,flipping through channels and looking bored.He stopped at The Matrix and started watching that.He looked rather bored but he was still thinking about Jade.

Jade finished taking a shower and got changed into some clothes to wear to go to bed in. A pair of black shorts and a tank top. She flopped down on her bed, her arms out streched on either side of her. "Damn, I don't want to go to work tomorrow but I gotta." She sighed. Her thoughts kept straying over to Jason but this time she didn't stop them.

Jason couldn't sleep that night so his lights stayed on and everyone who passed by the house could tell he was awake.His dog howled and knocked him off the couch and tried to drag him on the floor but he wouldn't move from the floor."Neva Seva! I will never get up by your hands...eh...umm...paws.So get away,Seva." His dog whimpered and walked upstairs."Wait! at least put me back on the couch....damn dog..."

Jade couldn't get any sleep as well. She though about going over to Jason's but kept shaking her head and telling herself it was late. She finally got up out of bed and put a jacket on over her clothes. It was easy for her to jump from the fire escape to his bancy. She soon found him on the floor and raised an eyebrow at him. "Having trouble, friend?" She couldn't help but smrik at seeing Jason laying on the floor.

Jason looked at Jade and smiled."It's not my fault...The dog dragged me here.And now my bum hurts." He rolled onto his stomach,being to lazy to get up at all.

Jade sighed and held out her hand to Jason. "Let's get your lazy butt up." She smiled at him. Her usually cold and emotionless eyes brighten when she smiled, she rarely showed anyone her smile and how it made her face brighten.

He stood up and stretched."AAAAAND I WANT A HUG!" He wraps his arms around her and hugs her tight,his skin being oddly warm and his eyes were green again.He liked hanging out with Jade,even though at first she hated the shit out of him.

Jade was surprised when Jason hugged her and blushed slightly but hugged him back. She wrapped her arms around him, enjoying being around him. Most people annoied Jade somehow or made her want to scream to the top of her lungs but she hadn't felt that way when she was around Jason, well, not since she decided to let him be her friend. "This is the second time you've hugged me."

He blushed and looked at her."This is the second time I've ever hugged in my life."He pats her head and sits down on the couch,pulling a soda from under the couch."My idea was smart.....Woooooo! I didn't have to go to the kitchen!"

Jade rolled her eyes and sat down next to him on the couch. "You are truly the laziest person I've ever met." She sighed but with a small smile.

"Thank you.Thats the best compliment of my life.Now hug me again.You please me." He hugs her with a smile and was also sipping his soda during the hug.

Jade hugged Jason back, smiling as well. "You sure like to hug me." She laid her head on his shoulder. She had a small blush on her cheeks.

He rubbed her lower back and smiled.He held her tight and didn't want to let go.He put down his soda can and stroked her head."Jade...Thank you for helping me,and visiting me." He hasn't been happy in a while and was even more happy then ever with her.

Jade smiled up at Jason. "It was no problem. Also, thank you for getting my twin away from me." She kissed his cheek and giggled. She still had a blush on her cheeks but she didn't seem to mind thatit came from Jason holding her.

He blushed and nodded."Yeah....no problem." He rubbed down her spine slowly.His hands being gental on her.

Jade shivered slightly from Jason's touch, the blush on her cheeks redden. She didn't understand why he was still holding her or why he was moving his hands down her back.

Jason quickly stepped back and shook his head."Uh...I'm sorry...."
That wast not a usual reaction he had to women.He would usually be a jerk and say vulgar things that would make them slap him.This time...he was drawn to her,somehow.He blushed and rubbed the back of his neck,tracing his burn scars.

Jade shook her head and smiled. "Don't worry about it." She was use to cussing guys out, not hanging out with them and liking one. She noticed the burn scars on Jason's neck. "How did you get those scars?"

"Oh! uh...." He took his black scarf and wrapped it around his neck."When I was younger....my father used a flaming collar to control me.I honestly didn't have a last name untill the collar gave one to me.Jason Flame is only a reminder."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » School Social Gathering(OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus