Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » School Social Gathering(OPEN)

Other Female Charate (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

"Oh..." Jade's smile disappered. "Why did he do that to you?" She knew that the worst someone had done to her to get her under control was slap or punch or as teachers do, a ruler. She had a few scars but they were small and long forgotten.
Jason Flame (played anonymously)

"My father said I was a monster.Even if my eyes turned red on accident...he would burn me.He said he hated me...and my mother would beat me after my father was done burning me.Born with the dragon tattoo of hell...they disowned me." He seemed sad at the thought as he sat down on the far side of the couch.

Jade felt sorry for Jason. She sat down next to him and put her hand over his. "That wasn't right of them to do that. You can't help what you are. I was the only one in my family born as a Shadow Neko and they all treated me like I choose to be what I am. No one should treat you like you are a monster if you couldn't help being what you are." She looked him straight in the eye while she spoke.

He smiled a little at her and pulled her ontop of him.He kissed her deeply and held her tight.

What am I doing!? Shit,I'm gonna get my ass kicked for this...I don't know why I even did this! She just made me feel better and boom...here I am kissing the chick.I just don't wanna let go of her.I want her with me...for some reason.

Jade's eyes widen when Jason pulled her on top of him and when he kissed her. She soon closed her eyes and kissed him back. She wrapped her arms around the back of his neck, her heart pounding in her chest. "What the hell am I doing?! How can I let myself get fooled into trusting a guy again?! But.... why don't I let go? Why don't I just walk away?" Jade though to herself.

He started blushing a lot as he pulled a hand down her back and slowly pulled away and looked into her eyes.He couldn't believe he did that to the same girl who told him to leave her alone.It was only natrual for him to be a stubborn guy.

Jade glanced at Jason before looking away with a bright red blush on her cheeks. She couldn't believe that she kissed him back, let alone that he kissed her. She hadn't trusted a guy in two years, let alone kiss one since then. It was natural for her to feel the need to leave, to be alone to figure out what was going on but she didn't want to leave.

"Jade,is it alright if you stay with me for a while?" He blushed and looked to the side. He tried his best to calm his heartbeat down by taking deep breaths.

Jade looked at Jason, a little surprised by what he asked. "Sure, but I still have work and school." Her heartbeat alowed somewhat but was still faster than usual.

He nodded."That's fine." He stayed looking at the side of the couch,his cheeks still red. "We should be getting some rest right?"

Jade nodded and got off of Jason, a blush still bright on her cheeks. "Do you have a guests room?"

He nodded slowly. "Yes but I want you to sleep in my room. It has a better view. I will sleep in the guest room." He smiled at her,looking into her eyes.

Jade shook her head. "It's alright, I'll take the guests room." She smiled back at Jason.

"No,No...I insist." He smiled at her,his cheeks turning red as he placed his arms around her and looked deep into her eyes.

Jade blushed when Jason put his arm on her but sighed, seeing that he would not give in. "Okay, you are so damn stubborn." She muttered the last part.

Jason looked at her as if he was taken by her. He couldn't bare the odd feeling he had inside so he started walking to the guest room. He did his best trying not to make her uncomfortable.

Jade looked at the door that Jason had left in, and frowned. She didn't understand what was going on, the long forgotten feelings creating a strom in her once again. She leaned on the back of the couch and laid her head on the back of it, looking up at the cieling. She closed her eyes, deep in though. "How could I let myself get talked into this?! Why am I not just walking away?! Why do I want to stay? What is it about him that keeps me from turning my back on him? From leaving him behind in the dust like I've done so many times before to so many different guys. What is it?"

Jason sat on his bed,breathing deeply and trying to control himself. He got up and walked back to her and grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close to him. "How about we sleep in the same room together?"

Jade blushed bright red and her dark purple eyes got wider. "W-what? A-are you serious?" She hadn't slept in the same room with anyone since, well, since her and her sister got seperate rooms when they were kids.

"I'm sorry for asking...I didn't mean to maybe have made you feel uncomfortable." Jason backed up a bit while looking down. His hair covering one of his light green eyes.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » School Social Gathering(OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus