Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » School Social Gathering(OPEN)

Other Female Charate (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Jade hadn't noticed the glass in his back until she glanced back at him. "Damn it..." She grabbed his hand and pulled him inside. She lead him to the couch. "Stay here, I'll be back." She went to the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit. She went back the living room and began to gently remove the glass from his back. She was trying to make it hurt as little as possible.
Jason Flame (played anonymously)

He winced and smiled at her."Thank you." He closed his eyes and started thinking.

She does have a kind side but will later knock the shit out of me...oh well.It was a sacrifice I made.

Jade finished pulling the glass out of Jason's back then looked up at him. "To put something over the wounds I need you to take off your shirt." She wasn't lying, since the glass was in his back she needed him to take off his shirt so she could put some goze around his wounds to slow the bleeding.

He blushed and nodded as he took off his scarf first,exposing burn marks,then took of his shirt and exposed his muscles and tattoo of a dragon on his back.

Jade blushed as well but began to wrap the goze around his back, slightly covering up the dragon tattoo. She worked carefully and gently. Most people were surprised about how gentle she was, since she was always ready for a fight.

Jason winced but smiled."So...uhhh can we be friends at least?" He turned his head to her weakly.

Jade shrugged and finished dressing Jason's wounds. "Sure." It was rare for someone to find Jade having a friend who was a guy, seeing that she never really trusted them.

He smiled and hugged her as he stood up."Thanks,and it looks like I better get home." He was smiling brighter then befor.He never smiled to anyone else but her though.

Jade was surprised by the hug but hugged back. "I-it's no problem." She had a small blush on her cheeks. She rarely ever blushed, not even when she was with her friends, but for some reason Jason was able to make her blush.

He winked as he jumped out of her window and stated jumping up back to his balcony where his dog was wagging her tail and barking.

The blush on Jade's cheeks deepen as she saw Jason wink at her but sighed when he left. "Wait a minute." She relized that he never told her his name. She went to the window and called over to him "I don't know your name, sir."

"It's Jason.Jason Flame.You can call me Jay." He smiled and sat on the rail."You can also come over here whenever you want.And never call me sir again....I'm not old enough to be a sir."

Jade rolled her eyes. "I won't call you sir if you don't call me ma'am or Miss Jackson." She hated it when people called her ma'am or Miss Jackson, because she would say "Miss Jackson is my mother, ma'am is what people call my sister, I am Jade Jackson, and nothing else." Jade was too young to be called ma'am, being only sixteen years old and somehow making it to her Senior year of high school.

He clapped and smiled."Yeah...I uhh kinda already figured your name out.Im good with names." Jason relaxed by hanging upside down on the rail,exposing his abs.

"With the teacher yelling my name like they did, I'm not surprised." Jade sighed, she hated that the teacher did that. She heard someone knocking at her door and groaned. "I'll be right back." She said before walking to the door. She glared at who was on the other side. Her twin sister. Her sister had the same color hair as Jade, but gray eyes. Jazmine wore too small skirt and V-neck T-shirt. "What do you want Jazmine?" Jade's tone of voice was cold. Jazmine glared at her sister.
"You need to come back home. You've been gone for two years, just forget about what happen and stop being a brat." A growl was froming in Jade's throat.
"You slept with my boyfriend, you think I would forget that?! If you did, then you're nothing more than a slut!" Jade slammed the door infornt of her sister's face but her sister put her foot out at the last moment.
"Oh well, he never cared about you and founf something better in me and mom, forget it and come home, brat." Jazmine grabbed Jade's hand as Jade was about to punch her sister. Jazmine slapped Jade, hard. It left a red hand print on Jade's cheek and her bangs covered her eyes.

Jason scenced something a tad bit off.He jumped on the roof of the apartment and jump down untill he got to Jade's apartment.He hung upside down on the door."Why that's not nice to just hit someone.Would you like it if she hit you?No.Then I ask only nicely if you leave her a lone." He could be creepy at times,always hanging upside down and grinning.He flipped down and crossed his arms.

Jade yanked her hand away from her sister and lightly rubbed the cheek that was slapped. "Jade is my sister. She is a bart that needs to learn to forget and come home." Jazmine was not pleased that someone came to help her sister.
"Why would I ever want to go back there?! My own twin betraied me! Let alone me mother!" Jade was sick of her sister. She was sick of her family period. Her father never cared about her, her mother treated her like she was evil, and her sister just only cared about herself. Jade was just another person to her family.
Jazmine glared at her sister. "Forget it already, Jade! Ever heard of live and learn, forgive and forget!"

Jason shook his head while taking out a staff and poking Jade's sister in the head with it."Leave already.No is a final answer.If she doesn't want to be with you peoples then let her be.She has freedom to do what she pleases." His green eyes had turned red.

Jazmine still glared at her twin sister. "You know, Jade if you don't come home now, dad will be the one coming after me." Jade rolled her eyes.
"Dad doesn't give a damn about me, and you know it Jazmine." Jazmine rolled her eyes and left. Jade closed the door and looked up at Jason. "Thank you, but you didn't have to help."

"I know.But uhhhh....nevermind." He looked down blushing as he kissed her cheek were she got slapped as the pain would ease and quickly left and went back home,sitting on the couch with a slight smile.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » School Social Gathering(OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus