Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » School Social Gathering(OPEN)

Other Female Charate (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Jade sighed and removed her hand from her friends mouth. "Listen, I'm going home and I'm most likely going to skip for work again. When anyone asks where I am just say that I caught the flu or whatever, 'kay?" Christy nodded. "Alright, Jade. Are you ever going to move back with your parents?" Jade shook her head. "Not after what my mother and sister did. Goodbye, Christy." Christy hugged her friend, always feeling sorry for Jade because she had a tough life. "Be careful, Jade." Jade hugged her friend back before leaving the school and heading a small apartment building that she had been able to get after living on the streets for a few months. Her parents never cared enough about her to even call the police and find out where she was, everything was about her twin sister Jazmine, who had gray eyes instead of dak purple.
Jason Flame (played anonymously)

Jason was interested by her,he didn't really understand why.After a few hours past he started walking home.One hand was in his pocket while the other was playing with his knife.He looked deep in thought.

What is the reason for this?Im an asshole,assholes don't feel this way! Dammit I am such an idiot!

Jade soon got home, glad to be able to relax. She walked into the apartment building and went to her apartment. She unlocked the door to her apartment and flopped down on the couch. "Damn, once I get back to school that teacher is going to be pissed. Oh well." She shrugged and turned on some music to listen to, t always relaxed her.

Jason walked to a mansion that was not too far from her.He silently took out his keys and unlocked the door then walked in.His half husky half wolf dog running towards him.He quickly closed the door so she wouldn't run out.He walked to his couch and turned on the tv,his dog jumping on his lap.He could only think about Jade.

Jade had closed her eyes, trying to calm her thoughts. For some reason most her thoughts stried over to Jason. She snapped her eyes open and shook her head. "Damn it, Jade. Get a hold of yourself." She kept reminding herself how she felt about guys. She could never forget that the first person she fell in love with slept with her mother and sister.

Jason shook his head and walked up to the top floor,his dog following him.He walked onto the balcony and sighed."Shit this isn't right!" The apartment Jade lived in was only a few feet from his place. He looked down at the apartments and thought about how it blocked most of the view from his lower rooms.But he couldn't say anything else because his room had the best view.He jumped on the rail and balanced on it.He knew he could fall but he still enjoyed it.

Jade had saw out her window that Jason was on the rail of his bacony. "Is he insane?!" She though as she opened the window and looked up at him. She was on the last floor of the apartment building. "What the hell are you doing?!" She yelled over at him against the wind that ruslted her short auburn hair, brushing her bangs out of her eyes.

He looked down and saw her.

Hm?Jade?

He only smirked and sat on the rail,kicking his feet."You know....just enjoying life.You don't live long." Jason smiled and stood up on the rail again.He jumped off of it.

Jade's dark purple eyes widen when Jason jumped off the rail. She was to far away to grab him and she knew that he pretty much just commited sucide. "Damnit, what the hell is he thinking!"

He landed perfectly and stretched."What? Were you worried about me?You looked it." He smiled at her and popped his neck.His green eyes were focused on her.

Jade's eyes widen again at how he landed flat on his feet. She could do the same but she never though a human could do that. She though that Jason was human because her senses were only as strong as a humans when she was in her human from. "H-how did you do that...?"

"Honestly...I dont really know.Ive Always jumped off of stuff scence I was five.I never would get hurt.It just happens." He smiled at her.He was indeed a demon,but the last of his kind of demon.He was a chainsom demon.He is one of the most powerful,but he doesn't know it.

Jade knew that her breed of Neko was a rare one, seeing that no one else in her family was one but her great, great, great grandmother, who which she got the power she has from. She shook her head, regaining her usual sour tone to guys. "Whatever." She went back inside her home and closed the window but didn't lock it. Her window was next to the fire escape like all the windows in the apartment building.

Jason sighed and looked down,losing his patients."JADE!" His arms were crossed and he didn't lift his head.

Dammit I wish she would at least talk more to me.God she is making me.....chase....after...her...This isn't right...

Jade heard him and opened her window. "What the hell do you want?!" She couldn't stand how she couldn't forget this guy and it seemed like he was everywhere and she never noticed. She's lived in this apartment since she was fourteen and never noticed this guy before. She was use to guys wanting her, but she wasn't use to having them not give up on her after she told them how she felt about guys.

"Dammit woman,at least talk to me!And I am your neighbor." He jumped up and was face-to-face with her having a smug look."So be nice..."

Jade rolled her eyes. "If you haven't been able to tell yet, I'm not nice." She wasn't nice to those who she didn't trust, and sure enough, she didn't trust Jason.

Jason slipped and fell on his back."Ow...." He rubbed his back and stood up in pain."Well...then....I guess I'll go home and leave you alone..." His tone was sad and he rubbed his back and started walking.

Jade sighed and said "You don't have to go." She wasn't looking at him, a slight blush on her cheeks. "Damn this guy for making me feel guilty." She though to herself.

He looked back at her,his back having a piece of glass in it."Hm?" His eyes were weak as he was hurting badly.His thoughts starting to go dull.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » School Social Gathering(OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus