Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Arthurian themed - Quests (dormant)

Conrad didn't really like dealing with this man, he felt uneasy with his steely eyes set on him but he had not much on the matter.

"If gold and riches are not of your interest... what exactly do you seek? What ransom do you intend to demand in return for our freedom?" quizzed Conrad surprised the man didn't want treasures when clearly half his tent was made from stolen Camelotian items
The axe's edge bit the dirt as a great divide, leaving a long crevice in the muddy earth as it was dragged back. The vikings eyes were set on the man for a long while, his tongue pinched as he tilts his head to the side. His beard, waving, rubs against the crow-skull necklace, until finally his breath comes out in a single-toned chuff, lips pursed tight.

"I am a farmer by heritage, blue-blood. Nothing interests me more than the dirt and how things grow."

His ears twitch, which in itself was odd. His jaw slacks some as he flares his nostrils, blue eyes once more giving their glacial glow. Tilting his head to the side, he moves his axe to scratch his neck once again, thus smudging the flesh with the clumpy brown masses of mud that had collected upon the iron.

"We'll talk about how much dirt I will get once you agree."

He simply shrugs, the bear cloak waving lightly as he tilts his head forward.

"That will be the first item of payment."

There it was, another cocky smirk drawn upon his furry lips as he snorts.
"By the gods of old... a farmer wanting land all the whilst I am forced to sentence men to toil the soil for lack of interest among my vassals. Certainly your interests and mine are well aligned there and you shall find no difficulty toiling as much land as your strenght and effort allows you" smiled Conrad broadly shaking his head amused

"What other terms is it you seek to get out of this bartering?" quizzed Conrad seeing no difficulty on delivering the first art of the pact of freedom
(( RP is no longer active ))

(( OOC - This RP has not been active since September 2017 so I consider it over/ discontinued.

FYI, I have personally dropped out of this RP altogether and will not return, alongside any of my characters. However, if you are interested in the plot itself send me a PM and we can replay something similar elsewhere ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Arthurian themed - Quests (dormant)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus