Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Arthurian themed - Quests (dormant)

Amber (played by Mathgeek124)

She laid there, almost lifeless. She murmured from time to time, but nothing someone could understand. It seemed to be a song, as there was a tune, but it was in a different language.
Lancelot looked petrified and pale faced.

"Have you any news of my sister whereabouts?" Quizzed alarmed and teary eyed
Morgause (played by Raider-jack29)

"we fear the worst fear Lancelot, we fear your sister and the beloved girl I saw as my own daughter...maybe be making her way to the other side as we speak."
She simply spoke grimly, her eyes never once lifting from the floor before her. "I have failed as a queen, and as a friend"
"I must go to seek her at once, a torn dress could be from beast or foe. She could be wounded yet alive in the raiders hands" insisted Lancelot looking up at Prodius pleading

"Forget it, slaves and servants are not allowed outside the city gates" wondering if such permission would make Lancelot snap out of it

"If I were to defeat and disarm you would you have me knighted?" Quizzed Lancelot

"That would be up to the queen... all I would do is vouch for your skill and present petition for knighting" nodded Prodius the pair looking at Morgause

Josh came looking for Crow desperately.

"Sir knight maid Amber is missing g, she was seen leaving the castle a day ago, please, take me as your squire and let us go to her aid" pleaded Josh

Amber's eyes fluttered open slightly as she felt warmth and she groaned quietly, due to being asleep.
The Hanged Man (played anonymously)

Crow had spent much of the past few days in the infirmary sleeping off his concussion. He would yell and mutter in his sleep, his words indicating memories of war and bloodshed.

Eventually his wounds had recovered enough for him to return to duty, though he was permitted to rest longer if need be. But Crow wasn't one for resting. As he was armoring himself in the barracks, a young scrappy looking boy came running to him. Crow didn't know his name, nor did he recognize the name Amber, but he didn't send Josh away just yet. "Wh-where did she go? She was-wasn't supposed to leave the castle." He held out his arm, expecting Josh to buckle his gauntlet.
I am Josh, squire to lord Tron Pentre, lady Morgana's brother, and king Cornad's hand of the king. Both were vanished by queen Morgause and now I am a squire without a knight. It will certainly be an honor to serve.

Lady Morgause has a lady-in-waiting called Guinevere, sir Lancelot's sister, she ran into harm's way and Amber was seen leaving the castle without a written permit to travel, seeking Guinevere. I know not where she is headed to but she is my most fairest maiden, sir knight. You must do what can be done to find the two maids" insisted Josh, helping tie up the armour expertly through years of training.

Amber is the lady Morgana's lady-in-waiting, the damsel may well be distressed if any harm befalls my fairest Amber" remarked Josh

Merthyr by this stage was half unconscious out of sheer bitter coldness.

"Oh come on, just take me to the dungeons and leave me to rot there... criminals get better treatment than royal kinsmen do these days..." complained Merthyr through shattering teeth

She looked around. "Where am I?"

"I suppose, if you were able to disarm sir prodius in a formal duel then I'd consider your debt payed."
She spoke disinterestedly as she waved them off. Her eyes wandering the room until she found her eyes upon her reflection in a nearby suit of armour. For a moment, she must've looked completely mental, as she simply stared into it thoughtfully.
"One of you fetch me my youngest son, he should be wondering the castle."
She spoke after a long silence before returning her gaze to them. Her gaze hooded, filled with confusing bits of rage and mysteries they could not at present grasp.
"I will have no arguments between you two or otherwise this night."
Andrew Drake (played by fabulo)

Andrew walked out of the cave and helped Mordred with the girl, "I see no reason why we couldn't be allies, as long as you help me with something, it's very important to you as well."
Mordred (played by Guingamor)

Mordred's eyebrows raised slightly at this. "Go on," he said.

The girl had woken up a short time after they had brought her into the shelter of the cave. "You're in a cave, some hours away from the castle," Mordred answered vaguely. He couldn't help wondering what she was doing out here, especially at a time like this.

Taff, seeing that his friend was clearly freezing to death in the cold, secured the blanket more tightly around him.

"Who sent you to the stock?" he asked, knowing that a blanket wouldn't nearly be enough, he resolved to convince whoever did this that Merthyr had already finished his punishment.

She sat up and looked around. "Thank you." She smiled kindly at the two as she jumped off her horse, as if nothing happened.
"Sssssirrrr Mmmorrrdred iiisss mmmm...mmmy lll...lie...ge. Mmmarttttin mmy c...cappptorrr" supplied Merthyr best he could through chattering teeth and shivers

Many miles away from the castle, a shadowed feminine figure finds herself floating in the center of a large lake, covered in a thick mist. She has awoken with no
Memories, no signs of a life prior to being in these waters, and in her hand she held a blade she couldn't quite make out.
When trying to recall how she came to he here as she did her best to look through the fog, the only things she can remember are a boy. One she guessed she quite liked due to how her heart fluttered at the thought of him, and six strange floating blue lights that whispered amongst themselves.
Andrew Drake (played by fabulo)

"You see the blizzard outside, well I accidentally created it. I know of a spell that can reverse any spell and I have most of the necessary ingredient, the only thing I need is two more magic users and there blood. If we can do this I can make the storm disappear however this spell will probably leave you with a magic shortage meaning you will probably feel drained and tired for a while, there is a way to prevent this though if you have six red candles lit on six different points the spell will be more successful and also will leave you feeling fine." Andrew shrugs," I doubt, however that you happen to have six red candles."
The Hanged Man (played anonymously)

Crow rolled his shoulders to test the fit of his armor. He rarely made use of a squire other than buckling a few hard-to-reach spots, and it seemed like he might ignore Josh's request now. Finally, however, he gestured towards the door. "... saddle the horses. There's p-precious little hope of tracking her in this snow, but we shall try."
Josh looked up hopeful

"Thank you sir knight, I shall see to it right away my liege" nodded Josh, walking any running to the stables keen and eager to find Amber indeed, waiting patiently for Crow to lead him out to find her.

Morgana was too upset to eat, drink or talk much, waiting for Taff to return and give her some company
Merthyr was

She smirked. "No, but," she waved her hand over her satchel. "Now we do." She picked up the six red candles and showed them. "Will these suffice?"
Mordred (played by Guingamor)

Mordred frowned briefly at the prospect of letting yet another person know of his magical abilities, but decided the investment would be worth it. He glanced questioningly at the girl's satchel.

"I.. suppose so," he said. Raising an eyebrow slightly, he drew his sword ready for the spell. "I'm ready when you are. I trust it isn't much blood required?" He delivered the question with a slight smirk, as if it were just a playful remark.

Taff marched immediately for Captain Martin's post. Finding him there, along with a few other guards, he tried his best to regain composure before continuing.

"What charges have been brought against Merthyr?" he asked, though careful of his tone lest he end up in the same position. "There's a blizzard. Surely he's served his punishment?"
Martin frowned at Taff

"Served his punishment ??? he has nowhere near started yet he's due a mandatory two weeks worth at the the mines, for all the crimes he is guilty off.

Unfortunately the slave cart has a wheel being replaced which is delaying our departure, within a few hours we will be leaving. Worry not the mines are hot and muggy. In the meantime the stocks will do." Smiled Martin as if the blasted weather was but a minor inconvenience

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Arthurian themed - Quests (dormant)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus