Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Devil's Death Infection

(That sucks)
Amber (played by Mathgeek124)

(Yep)
Damien Dread (played by fabulo)

(Sorry guys I keep missing the notifications plus I have been kinda busy these last few days)

(It's fine. :) )

Damien to the entrance of the treehouse and jumps down right onto a zombie that is now dead, he takes a moment to think about the best route to the other side of town which he decides is through the left part of the city. The problem is that that is where the old asylum is, and though their may be less zombies there, but there are different dangers awaiting them if they go that way.

She jumped from the balcony of her room and landed opposite of Damien. "Hey so, earlier I said that there were ten bedrooms and three floors. Two on the top and four on the other two. I already called the top one, as I am the leader of my group, but I was thinking of giving the other bedroom to my second in command." She smirked as she stood by him. "Would you like to know who that is?"
Helfre (played by CloudWanter)

(WELCOME PEOPLE)
Kat finished and swung her bag around her back and headed out of her room and closed the door behind her and climbed down the ladder and Anthony followed her Kat stood beside Amber and Anthony stood beside Kat. Kat said [/b]So when are we going[/b] Anthony looked at Kat then looked at his shoes and sighed but did so quietly and nodded .

"Soon. Damien, here, is planning our route." She smirked. "I have decided to name my second in command, they will get one of the top floor bedrooms like me."

"Let me guess, Kat right." He says this sorta in a dry but sarcastic way as he decides which way they should go, "Okay guys we have a route, make sure you stay together!"

"Actually, no, it's you." She smirked and started wavin people to follow them. "So top floor, huh?"

(Can Kat get the secont top floor because for some reason i like being at the top of houses)
Kat followed 5 steps behind them so she could talk to Anthony alone. She said awkardly because he spread his feeling to her So um how is the weather over there Anthony chuckled and said Is it that akward if you don't wanna talk we don't have to i just wanted to get that off my chest he phewed and wipped his forehead with exaggeration Kat pushed him lightly and smiled and looked down he pointed to her and said That's what i like to see a beautiful smile from a beautiful lady Kat rolled her eyes and said That's really sappy they both chuckled. When he finished laughing all of Anthony's hair was white but Anthony didnt notice and nither did Kat.

(AYYYYEEEEEE we finished ahole page in 1 day :D when do they get to the city Anthony's hair is going White.)

(No she can get the second floor though, the bedrooms on top are for top in command)

She looke over at Damien. "You okay?" She smiled sincerely.

(Thats what i ment)

(OH yeah she can have whatever room she wants on the second floor.)

(Thx :3)

(No prob)

"I'm fine, I just zoned for a minute, let's go!" He smiles and walks forward, drawing his weapon just in case.

She smirked. "You happy now?" She muttered and grabbed her staff.
Kat (played by CloudWanter)

Kat felt really uncomfortable so she walked beside Amber and said Do you know what Anthony just said to me?

"No... What?" She smirked and turned her head to Kat slightly.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Devil's Death Infection

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus