Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Devil's Death Infection

Kat (played by CloudWanter)

(Is no one reponding because i put that reply im sorry)
Damien Dread (played by fabulo)

(I just don't really know how to work with it)
Amber (played by Mathgeek124)

(It's fine. I'm waiting on someone else to respond)

(Well someone could hear the gun shots and get scared or confused or could see where they came from)

(Hello?)

(Still waiting)

(My character would probably ignore and leave the person to die)

(Lol same)

(ok why don't you guys get in the treehouse? XD)

(Future me:
Heller)

Kat finally woke up and the first person she saw was anthony he blue eyes cause her gaze as she saw stared but finally said "where am i" anthony responded with in the treehouse you fell out the window Kat said "sounds like me" she giggled a bit.

Amber heard the shot then turned around mid-climb. "Did you hear that?" She turned to look at Damien. "I wanna check it out." She jumped down. "Coming?" She smirked and turned to him.

(You know what my character Kat just woke up and so did i from a about 3 hour nap)

"Sure whatever I'll come." He jumps down from the ladder and walks towards the gun shots, loading his gun just in case.

She stayed by his side, hiding her weapons up and down her body, almost like a Yandere.

(HOW TO CATCH A YANDERE XD)
Helfre quickly climbed up a tree waiting to see if someone heard it and he would scare them then slit there neck.

She readied her sword. "Someone's in the trees." She whispered to Damien.

Damien stands their keeping himself open, but unnoticeably ready to counter. "Oh is their I hadn't noticed." He sounds very sarcastic but he is ready.
Helfre (played by CloudWanter)

Helfre quietly loaded his gun and aimed it at amber he looked in the scope and looked directly at her and put his finger on the trigger his arms are shaking he removed his finger and saw Damien and realized she wasn't alone he couldn't kill her he felt something about her that he never felt about anyone else usually he had no mercy but not this time he put his gun around his back and jumped to the tree behind him and jumped down making a punching sound he stud up and said "what are you guys looking for?" with a chuckle.

She turned to him, her sword at his throat. "Who the hell are you? And what are you doing in my forest?" She growled, it was clear the had a thing for territory.

She*

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Devil's Death Infection

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus