Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Devil's Death Infection

Helfre (played by CloudWanter)

Helfre removed the sword from his through and said I'm pretty sure you don't OWN a forest He looked around and stepped back so she couldn't swing her sword at him.
Amber (played by Mathgeek124)

She smirked. "That's where you're wrong. This whole forest belongs to me. It always has and it always will, until I find a mate." Her smirk faultered. "Though that will never happen."
Damien Dread (played by fabulo)

"This is feeling oddly anthro, what are you a furry?" Damien says to them in a very mocking tone. He puts his hands on his head and analyzes every detail about this boy identifying everywhere he could hide a weapon.

"No. My brother is part wolf idiot. I go by many rules of a wolf pack, except the whole pack part." She growled at him. "Why do you think I growl all the time?" She rolled her eyes. "Dumbass." She mumbled and smirked.

Helfre said what ever you say cupcake he smirks and put his hands on his head and says to damien uhhh whatcha looking for he smirks again

"Idk we may have heard gunshots." Damien looks around bored, making as much effort to look it as possible. "Be careful this one is somewhat stronger than she looks. Oh and if you move I will shoot you right between the eyes." He then gestures to Amber to come over and have team meeting.

She rolled her eyes and walked over to him. "What?"

"We don't have room for this guy, we should just leave him." Damien gives a serious look to Amber

"I don't have room for you or your friend either, should I just leave you?" She sasses.

"I said we would leave." Damien counters quickly. "However it seems my friend and yours have become particularly attached. This is a different story entirely though, we hardly have food as it is plus as you said earlier there is barely enough room for me."

"Yeah, I know. Maybe we could find somewhere to let him go, but I'm not leaving any survivors alone and unattended to." She stood tall.

While they were talking Helfre took 1 step back word's quietly and he jumped to the trees then to another tree and completely disappeared into the forest. He climbed the biggest tree in the forest and sat on the branches. (Helfre will be back when Amber is in trouble :P)

(So never?)

(come on just once your out of ammo and there's 5 zombies blocking you in)

(I know. it was a joke)
Carla (played by InkBoi)

(Someone update?

(oh then hahahaha)

(Lol. Everything was fine then Helfre came. Done!)

(We need to find somewhere better to stay)

(Just reply, I have an idea)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Devil's Death Infection

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus