Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Devil's Death Infection

Damien Dread (played by fabulo)

As soon as he heard Helfre move he shot and it would have hit him in the kneecap of the boy hadn't jumped just as he was shooting. The other guy escaped quickly which pissed Damien off, he wasn't sure he could trust this guy.
Amber (played by Mathgeek124)

"Let's go get all our stuff. I have a place we can all fit." She started walking towards the treehouse.
Anthony (played by CloudWanter)

Kat sat up and rubbed her head "where am i" when she finished Anthony got up and sat next to her and said "Kat I've felt a connection as soon as we meet eyes i don't have the strength to stay away from you i need to stay close i-i may like you to much to let you die please don't be so reckless that it get's yourself killed kat i can't lose you if you die then i don't know what to do i care about you Kat" Kat looked at Anthony surprised she hugged him around his neck and whispers thank you his ear silently and hugs him again Anthony raps his arms around her waist and hugs her back.

(TWILIGHT STYLE XD)
Helfre (played by CloudWanter)

(Hello)

(Waiting...)

Damien has all of his stuff still packed up but he wondered how long the journey to this new place would be, "Hey how long do you think it will be before we reach this new base?"

"Half a day, maybe a day. It's on the other side of town, where all the rich people used to confide." She smirked as they made their way back to the treehouse. "Three floors. At least ten bedrooms. It's still fully stocked."

"Alrighty sounds good, I have the necessary supplys in my bag, we better cross town quickly though because the zombies know approximately where we are." Damien starts walking to the tree house to get ready to go.

"Everyone pack your things. We're moving across town." She smiled and ran up to her room, packing everything in one bag.
Anthony (played by CloudWanter)

Kat got up from the couch and packed her things Anthony continued to to sit and had his hands to his head and was thinking how he was suppose to tell Kat that he was scratched when he was thinking a strand of hair turned white and his skin was becoming even more pale then he was. Anthony got up and went to the bathroom and locked the door he looked at him self in the mirror and notice the changes he grabbed the strand of his hair and hid it in his hair but when he did that a clump of hair turned white he gasp and quickly put up his hoodie to hide it it didn't really do anything but it would buy him time to figure out what to do maybe when we are passing by hot topic or somewhere that has hair dye i could stop by there and ill meet them at the new base he thought.

(The fact that you mentioned Hot Topic 1. Makes me love you even more and 2. Made me fall off my couch laughing.)

(:P lol Story time
Story: Me and my friend were going to the movies and we have about an hour before the movie so we roamed around the mall and i suggested going into hot topic so i went and i was looking around the right side of the store and i spotted hair dye and i said hehe look maybe ill dye my hair my friend looked at it and shake her head and took it from my hands and put it back i burst out laughing and got kicked out of hot topic :P)

(and you made me so happy by saying that you love me :D)

(Yay! I love hot topic!)

(same)

(Damien are you going to repond?)

(Hopefully and where is everyone else?)
(No clue)

(Lol)
(Any ideas)