Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Raffle: Spread the love!

Darth_Angelus Moderator

See how I set you up there? ;)

*ponders the art contest*

Not many submissions so far, so there's a good chance of winning ;)
Tige (played by Dog)

I keep my RPR page linked to , in my Furcadia description, and tell anyone and everyone I can to make a page for their character!
Sanne Moderator

*steals Kim away to make her her art slave* >:3 MWHAHAHAHAHA.

Yaaaaaay I won, THANK YOU!
Kim wrote:
Anything that works a little funny, I want to know about. The site is really big and complicated, and works a tiny bit differently in every browser (and browser version) out there, so that I can't possibly catch everything on my own. I hear from people all the time that they feel bad and don't want to create more work for me so they don't report bugs, but they can't imagine how much I would appreciate a clear bug report. I even give out tiny prizes to people who give me useful feedback.

I must have sent you two dozen bug reports minimum, if not more. :P All on my own! And you know you get no love if you don't fix them OMGRIGHTNOW. >:(

Nojustkidding. <3

I'm bug bait on this site and in real life too, it's ridiculous. I've been waiting for over 6 months for my own accounts at work so that I can do my job properly, because one bug and issue after the other keeps coming up and IT seems entirely incapable of solving it. If a computer crashes and dies, it's usually while I'm working on it. And here on RPR? I run into one thing after the other. :D Heck, I JUST sent in another bug report to Kim about profiles. It's kind of funny to be honest, I don't break things, but broken things usually reveal themselves around me.

That and I'm entirely OCD for testing things. <_< AND YOU SHOULD BE TOO! *points at you*

But really folks,. She doesn't bite or get upset or sighs heavily and drags her feet across the floor while she fixes stuff! Remember that the discovery and fixing of a small bug can lead to or prevent big security issues. Don't ever feel bad for reporting bugs, Kim will happily take it and deal with it if it means RPR can continue to grow and be safe for the future!

If she didn't want to deal with bug reports she would take away the option to send them. ;) So help us squash them nasty buggers! YAY!
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Thanks for the backup, Sanne!

And sorry Matthias, but the raffle closed just last night. I'll go and unsticky it right now to try and avoid future confusion.

Regardless of any prizes, I still want to high five you for being awesome enough to tell your friends. :)

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Raffle: Spread the love!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus