Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Lamb Who Cried Wolf [OPEN]

Lamb (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"Why does that disturb many people?" She tilted her head and was thinking a lot. She wasn't really that smart and thinking would give her head aches. "Ouch!" She rubs her head.
David (played by EonRising)

"Because nobody's ever seen that," he said simply and moved her to his side, one arm around her shoulder and he began walking again, his bare feet padding silently against the ground.
"Um... Are you okay?" he asked, concerned as she stated her pain.

"My head hurts a little. Thats all." She smiled and continued to rub her head. She smiled at him while she did.

"Alright. Well, I should probably get you to my house," he said kindly, "I have some medicine for headaches, and I'll need to finish stitching up your wounds," David looked up at the massive arch way, "Do you think you can walk to the village at the top of that? The road leading up the arch is very smooth. Or will you need me to carry you?"

"I think I can handle it. I may be all small and stuff, but I'm really strong!" Her tone was sweet and innocent while she jumped out of his arms.

"No, let me at least help you. You're legs are pretty messed up from those wild dogs," he commented and gently grabbed one of her wrists then put her arm over his shoulder so she could lean on him.

Lamb smiled and kissed his cheek again. "Thank you." She started walking but was slightly limping as well. She tried her best to take it slow as well.

It took them about 30 minutes to walk the steep, uphill mile and David let out a sigh of relief as they reached the top. There were about 15 stone houses neatly lined up along the road. David immediately moved over to the grass and scrunched his toes in the soft ground. It felt so much better after trudging up the hill for so long.
After about a minute of standing there, he moved back to Lamb's side and realized he hadn't introduced himself.
"I'm David," he smiled brightly at her.

"I'm lamb. You can call me Lammy." She smiled and wiped a bit of sweat from her head. If she wasn't hot,she was too cold. I she wasn't cold,she was Too hot.

"Are you sick or something?" he asked worriedly, noticing how quickly she had changed from being way too cold to sweating. It seemed like a flu symptom, especially since the weather up that high with nothing around it was always around 70 degrees, even in the winter.

Lamb sneezed and little. "I'm fi-" She sneezed again and shivered even though she was too hot. That was knew for her too.

"Oh dear..." David muttered and scooped Lamb up to carry her into his home, a little wooden and stone cottage at the very edge of the arch. It had a beautiful view of the forests and fields below.
David quickly put her on his bed and went into the little kitchen and began making some tea and pulling different medicines out of the cupboards.

Lamb sneezed even more times. "Hey! I'm just fine!" She started to cough then sneezed again. Her nose was red and as well as her cheeks. She sneezed so much that tears were in her eyes.

"No, you're sick..." David said worriedly and handed her a mug of tea and some pain killers.

Lamb tilted her head just a little. "Huh? I've never been sick befor...I don't even know what being sick is..." She sneezed again and blinked a few times.

"What?" David gave her an incredulous look, unsure if she was serious about the second part or not. He didn't know how to define sickness... "Um, it's when something bad is in your body that does bad things and make you feel bad..." was the only thing he could think of.

"So effected my physical or mental illness in other words?" She might have been dumb but she had her smart moments. She use to be really smart but after a while she just...lost it.

"Kind of... If it's mental, it's not really sickness, but things like the flu, which I'm guessing you have, can make your muscles sore, give a sore throat and runny nose, give you a high fever. Speaking of which," he lifted the back of his hand to her forehead, "Holy crap! You're really hot..." he gave a worried whimper, his tail resting a bit between his legs and he gave her some antibiotics, "Swallow them whole with your tea."

She nodded and did as she was told while having a sweet,happy,non worried face. "Flu? Does that happened to people often? Where did it come from?" Lamb was someone who had millions of questions to ask.

"No, but it's not a good thing to have. It takes about a week for your body to fight off the disease. If you're immune system isn't strong enough, you can die. And you've never gotten sick, so that means your body doesn't know how tonight the flu... I don't want you to die..." he whimpered worriedly, his tail now between his legs.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Lamb Who Cried Wolf [OPEN]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus