Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Lamb Who Cried Wolf [OPEN]

Lamb (played anonymously)

A small lamb lay close to death in the moist green grass. Her wool was soaked in blood and bite marks were on her legs and sides. She had just gotten attacked by a few wild dogs. Her small brown eyes slowly started to close from the wounds hurting too much. She was able to turn into a human but it was hard to do at the time because of the wounds.

At least I got away. I kinda wish I didn't now. The pain is unbearable.
David (played by EonRising)

David had been out hunting when he smelled the blood, and it wasn't old blood. It was fresh, from a still living and still bleeding animal. The wolf boy quickly followed the scent, hoping to find any animal to bring back but instead found a human, maybe a year older than him, pretty badly injured.
"Oh my god! M'am? Are you okay?!" he ran to her side.
Lamb (played anonymously) Topic Starter

The little lamb girl opened her eyes weakly befor speaking. "Please help me..." Her eyes closed again as her white hair started to soak with blood.

He grabbed his head, "Oh God..." he whimpered, his ears flat against his head and he knelt down, his bare feet already covered in blood as he pulle a small medical kit out of his bag and started disinfecting the wounds.

She slowly smiled and had a jovial tone. "Wild dogs don't play around....heh heh." She smiled and closed her eyes again.

"No... What on earth were you doing out here?" he asked worriedly as he began to stitch up the more serious wounds, "And why were wild dogs chasing you?"

She looked down and turned into a cute innocent little lamb. She gave off a look that said 'Do you see why now?' Her big brown innocent eyes only made her cuter.

He literally jumped back, letting a low, wolfish whimper. His tail was between his legs and he cautiously approached and picked her up.

She gave a slight smile befor nuzzling him at the slightest bit. Her nose was wet meaning she was healthing but she was only wounded. She placed a hoof on his shoulder befor letting out a sweet noise. "Baa!"

Just the baa was nearly enough to make him drop her. He shimmered a bit and gulped, not liking this in the slightest but he couldn't just leave her here, right? No, of course not. He started walking back the way he came, holding the lamb a bit away from his chest.

She looked down and seemed sad by his sudden change of actions. The little lamb soon started to tear up while she stroked he wool with her hoof,fixing a small piece of it. She then on remained silent.

He didn't like making a girl cry, especially since she was such a pretty human... He sighed and swallowed his doubt before holding her close to his chest, one hand gently petting her head.

She looked at him then down,slightly nuzzling him and giving a warm feeling. She had wondered why he would act this way towards a lamb.

His ears were still flat agains his head as he walked through the forest. In the distance, a massive, natural, stone archway, about a mile high, six miles long and two miles wide, loomed, casting a big shadow.
One could clearly see a small town on the grassy top of the arch as well as a single, brightly painted hot air balloon.

She turned into a human girl and grasped onto him tightly while she looked around,her eyes still painted with the color of sadness. Her pink cheeks slightly relaxed againts him,making that area even more warm.

"What the-?" David was frozen for a moment, unable to return the hug but he tentatively wrapped his arms around her and finally returned the hug, "Um...? Why?" was all he could ask. His whole face was a cherry red and his ears had perked straight up now. His tail was even wagging although he didn't know it.

"Why what?" She looked at him sadly,knowing he probably hated lambs so he would hate her. She looked down and got closer to him,only for more warmth.

"The hug?" he asked and held her ightly to his chest, feelin much more comfortable with her as a human. Was smiling a bit and took a deep breath, taking in her sent. She certainly wasn't human, but then again, neither was he. Not completely anyways.

Lamb sighed and nuzzled him. "I was only cold." She kissed his cheek. "If you are going to ask me what hat was for...it was for helping me even if I'm a lamb."

His eyes widened and he blushed even deeper, his whole face becoming beet red. "I- um... I..." he had no idea how to respond to such an action; he had never been kissed by a girl!
"What does you being a lamb have anything to with anything? The fact that you can transform like that is what creeps me out," he smiled sheepishly and held her even closer, his tail now wagging very quickly.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Lamb Who Cried Wolf [OPEN]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus