Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Lamb Who Cried Wolf [OPEN]

Lamb (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"DIE?!" She got up and ran to him,hugging him tightly while crying on him. "I don't wanna die!!!" She started to whine just a bit. Her little lamb tail popped out from under her shirt.
David (played by EonRising)

"I don't want you to die either..." he said and kiss her forehead but then gently pushe her away. "I don't mean to offend you, but the flu is really contagious, it spreads easily and I can't take care of you if I'm sick too."

She backer up and put her hand to her mouth a little frightened. She closes her eyes as more tears ran down her cheek

"I'm gonna take care of you though, alright?" he gently brushed a strand of hair from her face and kissed her cheek, "You can take my bed and I'll sleep on the couch," he turned her around and put his hands on her shoulders before guiding her to a separate room with a neatly made, queen sized bed. He helped her to lay down and then got a cool, wet cloth and placed it on her forehead.

Lamb looked down and slightly smiled because he was being so kind to her. "Thank you David. You are very kind to me and I'm blessed that I met you."

"You're welcome," he said with a soft smile and refilled her mug with tea and set it on the side table. "If you need anything, just ask."

"Okay." She took a sip of the tea and smiled. She had never been out of her fields befor and she has already gotten hurt. She thought about how she shouldn't have ran away.

Andrew nodded and walked into the main room with the small kitchen and the smell of soup began to waft through the house.

She sneezed and she felt her neck hurting. She slightly whined when feeling it.

David returned about five minutes later with some more pain killers and a warm bowl of soup.

Lamb quickly hopped up and stretched. She was feeling bad,but that didn't stop her from being peppy.

"You're kidding, right?" David scowled at her and forced her to lay down again, "You can't possibly be so ignorant that you're not going to let me help you, are you?"

"You have helped me just enough." She stood back up and hugged him and felt woozy but didn't honestly care. "Anything you do,I have to pay you back for."

"No! Get back in bed! You're sick! You have the flu and... Please don't touch me, I don't want to get sick either," he pointed towards the bed, feeling very much like a father to a child who although has good intentions, is very disobedient. David forced her to lay down again and wrapped the blankets around her, "There's nothing you can do to repay me if you're sick and I don't want you to repay me anyways. I've got a pretty girl in my house, that's all I need, and I've got to take care of her."

Lamb blushed and looked down. She stayed quiet and didn't say anything but,"Thank you."
She put the covers over her head a little.

He gave an exasperated sigh and grabbed a wet cloth. He uncovered her head, smiling softly and placed the cloth on her forehead. He gently brushed a thumb over her cheek, his ears perked up high and happy.

Lamb smiled and blushed just a bit as she wanted to hug him so badly but really couldn't. "Mr.David,thank you so much."

He winced a bit, "Please don't call me mister. I'm only 16," he grinned and picked a book up from the bedside table, pulled up a chair and began reading, "Just tell me if you need anything."

"Okie!" She shivered just a bit and yawns a little. She started feeling better and she stretched a little more and made a lamb noise. "Baa!"

The baa startled David and his head snapped up. After realizing it was only lamb, he focused on his book again.

(Keep things consistent. People dint heal from the flu the day they got it, or heal so quickly after being "near death" from a wild dog attack. You're a great RPer, whoever you are, but try to stay consistent)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Lamb Who Cried Wolf [OPEN]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus