Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Lamb Who Cried Wolf [OPEN]

Lamb (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Lamb was someone who was caring and loved anyone who cares for her. When she makes a new friend,she wants to stick with them. She hardly had any friends so she begged sweetly. "I really do but...oh well. I will try to forget." She sighed and put her hands over her head.
David (played by EonRising)

David had no idea how to respond with words and so he hugged her tightly, tilting her head to face him and planted a quick, nervous kiss one her lips.

She blushed and kissed back then pulled away. "I guess I really can not forget now." Her cheeks were really red as she nuzzled him while getting closer.

He pulled her closer, getting rather comfortable with her in his lap.
"I'll take you as far as it is, but I can't stay. I've got obligations here."

She sighed and kissed his nose. "I don't wanna leave you,I don't want you to be too far from me." She put her hands over her head. "Im already alone."

"You have your brother, don't you? That's the whole reason you want to go back."

"I do have my brother...but he has been dead. It may seem stupid but I see his ghost." Looks down. "I miss him...so I really have no one."

He did a quick face palm, "But why? You said that your brother was angry the last time you went back late or whatever. Why go back to a ghost?" he didn't believe her on that note, but he said that mostly to humour her.

"A ghost is all I really have." She got up and started to walk away from him. Her fields had much more room to run in all.

"No. You have me," he said hopefully, silently praying she would stay.

She stopped slowly and looked at him. "R-really?"

"Of course! If you didn't, I wouldn't have taken care of you!" he eagerly justified himself, "Please don't go. They're aren't many girls here my age and none of their fathers want a daughter to be with an orphan. Please stay here with me."

Lamb nodded and wanted to creep him out a little so she turned into her lamb form. "Baa baa!" She had a cute look but also a mischievous one too.

He had decided that this didn't bother her and picked her up, cuddling her tightly, "Please don't leave me."

She looked down,sad it didn't faze him. She turned into her human form and smiled. "I will stay with you."

He smiled happily and kissed her lips then leaned his forehead against hers, "Thank you."

She blushed a little when he kissed her. "No...thank you. You saved my life and took well care of me. I simply must repay you somehow."

"Then staying with me is the inputting I want you to do," he kissed her again an this time held it for a few seconds.

She had kissed back and laid her hands softly upon his ears. When she parted from the kiss,she had a cute lamb smile. "I wuv you! Thank you for taking care of me."

He smiled back, "I love you too," he wasn't sure that he meant it, but it seemed right to say, so he did and he held her close to his chest.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Lamb Who Cried Wolf [OPEN]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus