Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Lamb Who Cried Wolf [OPEN]

Lamb (played anonymously) Topic Starter

(Alright,but may I also remind you she isn't human and her healing abilities are not that of a human,but thank you for nicely informing me of a slight blunder in my skill. Also thank you for the compliment.)

Lamb tillted her head just a bit at him as she parted her lips to speak. "ummm..what'cha reading?"
She smiled a little,being sweet.
David (played by EonRising)

(It doesn't matter who you are, if you've got the flu and have been attacked by wild dogs which probably have diseases, you don't heal in one day. That's simple logic.)

"The Tommy Knockers by Steven King," he said simply, sparing a glance to look up at her.

"Hm...That book sounds really fermilure...I may have read it once...may have." Lamb sneezed and wrapped herself more into the covers but something didn't feel right to her.

David placed the moist wash cloth over her head again and went into the kitchen area and began rummaging through the cabinets for sone medication. After finding none, he returned to his room and smiled softly at his new friend.
"Alright. Lamb...? I've gotta go to the doctor and get some medication for you. Don't leave the house, alright?" he was almost begging her not to go anywhere, because if the past ten minutes have been any indicator, she probably wouldn't listen.

"I get lonely. Last time I was left a lone,I wondered off because I was bored and I got lost...that's when I was attacked. Please don't leave me alone." Lamb was really needy and wasn't that old in lamb years,but was around fifteen in human years.

"I'll only be gone for about ten minutes, I promise. Just lay down and try and sleep, okay? The doctors home isn't too far away, only a quarter mile there and back. Please don't go anywhere," he backed out the door and broke into a trot towards the doctors home.

Lamb sighed and started stroking her white hair with her lamb ears sticking out. She put the covers over her head and made a quiet noise. She soon started to hum a sweat tune so she wouldn't wonder around.

David returned about ten minutes later as promised and set a bag of medication on his table, "Lamb, I'm home!" he called and only afterwards realized how weird that sounded. Lamb was a pet name between husband and wife, wasn't it?

Lamb felt even more sick then befor and was in the corner of a room. She shivered but was sweating badly. "B-baa..." She closed her eyes weakly.

He pulled out the little cup with the medicine in it and walked into the room, where he saw just how badly she was doing and he whimpered a bit, his tail between his legs and ears flat against his head. He got a cup of water and one of the pills, "Here, you're supposed to take one a day," he whimpered to her.

Lamb took the pill and looked at him. "thank you..." Her voice was squeaky and too quiet. She shivered and kept sweating badly. She soon sneezed them coughed.

David quickly got a new wash cloth, got it wet and replaced the one on her forehead then gently stroked her head, "You're gonna be okay."

She looked at him with sad and tired eyes and smiled just a bit. She wanted a hug from him badly but she knew that wasn't gonna happen for as long as she is sick,and that made her sad. She backed up more in the corner and looked down.

He could almost read her mind, and she was right, he wouldn't hug her, but he had to do something right? David slowly, tentatively rested his head on her belly, his bushy tail swishing behind him and his ears perked up a bit as he moved his hand to her arm, gently stroking it.

She blushed and smiled a little,her eyes becoming more happy. She looked happy and well but she was really sick. Her looks betrayed her sickness.

David smiled back, his tail wagging a bit and he squeezed her hand.

Lamb smiled and lightly squeezed his hand back. For once she wasn't lonely or sad. With her usual family,she would always be mistreated by her older sibling,so it was nice to have someone care for her.

"You're gonna be alright," he assured her and yawned.

She nodded and tilted her head. "Would you like to sleep in your own room tonight?"

"No no!" the wolf boy seemed appaled that that she would even think to offer that to him.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Lamb Who Cried Wolf [OPEN]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus