Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Lamb Who Cried Wolf [OPEN]

Lamb (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"But this is your home. I am in no position to just take your bed. I will go back to my fields. I promise I will be fine there! Baa!" She sneezed lightly and rubbed her nose.
David (played by EonRising)

"So you're gonna walk The whole mile downhill from here, go however far back it is to your home and assume you're gonna be okay?" David raised an eyebrow, "I don't think so. Besides, I want you here. I like the company."

"Oh,alright. I just know my brother is gonna be really mad that I am not there and he will search everywhere for me. He has done it befor and he was really upset. Luckily he came though,I was about to get killed by a...ummmm...Wolf.." She looked down a little.

"A what?" his ears lay flat against his skull, "Real wolves can be pretty vicious..." he said quietly, "But I've only got wolf senses... The ears and tail too, but I'm not a wolf... Not in the aggressive way anyways," he whimpered a bit, "I guess I like the smell of blood, but I hate the sight. I can't stand it."

Lamb looked down and sighed. "W-well I'm a little scared of anything close to wolves...like you...but you're really nice." She smiled at him and yawned. "You're....really..cute too..." She curled up in his bed and slowly fell asleep.

His ears perked straight up and his tail wagged a bit when she said this, his cheeks flushing bright red, "Y-you think I'm c-cute?" she was asleep before he could finish his sentence and he sighed then went into the kitchen, making sure Lamb could see him when she woke up so that she wouldn't freak out or anything.

Lamb didn't wake up for about twenty minutes then she opened her eyes. She hadn't noticed that she changed into her lamb for in her sleep. Her little lamb nose sniffed around and she hopped off his bed in search of the male.

(I won't be on for a long amount of time. I'm sorry but I got in trouble in home)

(it's alright. :) there will always be a later.)

(Nobody's home so I managed to get on but this'll probably be my last post for a while)

David was still reading his book and the sound of her little hooves hitting the wooden floor scared him so much in the silence that he threw the book into the air and it landed on his head like a roof. The wolf boy gave a half laugh, half whimper as he spoke, "Please tell me the next time you wake up. Clearly, I scare easily," he looked down at her and took the book off his head, set it on the table and picked her up, "Are you feeling any better?"

She nodded and nuzzled him sweetly. Her little tongue escaping from her mouth and licking his cheek.

(I'm in trouble too now...so...it will take me a while also.)

He blushed after realizing this was a kiss and hugged her, "I take it that means you're better?" he smiled.

She turned into her human form and smiled at him. "Mhm. All I needed was a little rest." She nuzzles him a little with a great smile. Her thick yet pretty white hair draped over her back and shoulder neatly.

She was sitting on his lap when she transformed into a human an his blush grew a bit deeper, especially when she nuzzled him. He lightly kissed her forehead, "You still have to take the medicine until it's gone," he mailed and lightly combed his fingers through her hair.

She stuck her tongue out in an adorable way. "But I don't like it. The herbs at my home keep me from getting sick all the time. I kinda miss my big brother anyway." She frowned a little and had a small silver tear.

"Woah! Please don't cry!" David whimpered, "I'll take you back to your brother..." he sighed, feeling that he would miss her company a lot.

"If you take me back to see my brother...will you stay with us for a little while?" She had a begging look with her innocent eyes growing even more innocent. "Please?"

David thought for a moment before shaking his head, "No, I can't," he said reluctantly, "I would if I could but I can't."

"W-why? I love you...I don't want to just leave you." She cries and hugs him.

His eyes widened considerably and he fell limp in her hold, his mouth opening and closing a few times before managing to speak.
"Y-you l-love me?" he tripped over his words. They had only met two days ago! Maybe less even.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Lamb Who Cried Wolf [OPEN]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus