Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Voice of A Female Elf (OPEN)

Kin Ancalime (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

"No it wasn't. I don't want it and I was trying to get rid of it but no one would take it."
Quickfoot (played by Copper_Dragon)

The thief pauses and leans against Azizan's handlebars as he scratches his hidden chin in contemplation.

"Well, I guess it's not worth my taking then either," he concludes to himself.

Kin rolled her eyes as she let out an irritated sigh." Fine." She snatched the bracelet off the ground and put it in her pocket." Looks like I have to give it to someone who doesn't know what it is."

The thief shrugs at her, although it starts to click in his head why ignorance of the bracelet would be important.

"Whatever gets the weight off your shoulders, I guess." He starts sneakily grinning again. See ya around then, Girlie."

"Stay on alert and make sure you don't get caught by the soldiers." Kin bowed her head to Quickfoot.

Quickfoot snickers unpleasantly and can't help but give a wide, toothy grin at her.

"Yeah, yeah, 'course. Take care then, Toots." He gives Kin a quick wave and then click his tongue at Azizan. The colorful, still rather banged up carpet lifts itself with a swirl of magic.

And then it takes off through the trees and up into the air, with its owner giving an excited holler as the two head off towards the horizon.

Kin smiled softly before turning around and walking the opposite direction. She started to hum a beautiful song that flowed through the air softly.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Voice of A Female Elf (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus