Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Voice of A Female Elf (OPEN)

Kin Ancalime (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

"Yeah." Kin looked at her bleeding hand before blowing on it, making the wound heal quickly." I can recharge any kind magic item and make any kind of spell with my blood."
Quickfoot (played by Copper_Dragon)

"Magical royal blood! Ooh, well aren't you special!" Quickfoot grins in his usual not-good manner and pulls himself out of the sack. He hoists it over his shoulder.

"Trust me, I might be special but I find having this kind of blood a pain." Kin said, letting out a sigh.

"Literally!" the thief pipes in, wisecracking and making a cutting motion upon his palm-- well, as much of one as he can manage, anyway.

Kin watched Quickfoot for a moment before walking the opposite direction of where their followers were.

Quickfoot... has no idea whether he offended her or not with that remark! So, with a shrug to himself, he starts walking after her. Azizan isn't too far behind, now, though its starting to look a lil' worse for wear again-- nothing a seamstress in the next village or town can't fix, probably.

Kin stayed silent as she walked, her head tilting slightly once and a while to listen. Her hands stayed at her sides as she walked, not even checking any of her weapons to make sure they were still there.

Quickfoot simply continues to follow behind for now-- and while he doesn't have much in the way of snarky comments, he does start whistling a little to himself. Just something to pass the time.

Kin's ears twitched toward Quickfoot but she ignored the whistling. After a while, Kin lowered her hood so she could listen to the sounds around her more carefully.

The thief begins to interrupt Kin's bit of listening with a bored yawn.

"Hey, Girlie, are we going to be trudging on in silence for the rest of the day?" the little man inquires in the same tone that says 'I'm bored'. "If that's the case, I might as well make like a banana and split. Got things to do, and you seem perfectly capable on your own anyway."

"Then ask me something if you want to talk or we can stop for a bit and you can watch me train."

Quickfoot shakes his head and dismisses the ideas with a wave of his free hand. "Toots, you're interesting and all, that's for sure, buuuut... naaaah." He shakes his head again. "I think it'd be best if I be off again. We already had to deal with those shmucks back there-- and I'd hate to deal with your dad's people too. Not on my to-do list. Ever."

"You won't have to deal with them. My father only knows where I am if someone tells him and he still thinks I'm somewhere in the desert."

"Yeah, until someone spots you elsewhere and sounds the alarm. Trust me, I know what that's like." Quickfoot turns back around towards Azizan and hops onto it, plopping his sack right down behind the handlebars.

"Then go ahead and leave. Oh, and you can keep the bracelet you stole from me." Kin said without looking at Quickfoot.

Momentarily, the thief looks rather surprised.

"... what... Oooh come on, what sort of a mark are you if you're just going to let me keep it anyway? That's no fun." Looking as if someone did something unfortunate to his last breakfast, Quickfoot unties the sack and digs around into it before fishing out the bracelet. He tosses the piece of jewelry back towards Kin, adding, "If you don't care about it that much, keep it-- pawn it off instead o' having me take it. S'no fun when you don't care about it anyway."

Even if she's not looking at him, he figures she'll at least hear it hit the grass.

"It's my father's so why would I want it?" She looked at Quickfoot, pain flickering in her eyes." I'd rather you keep it. I still have one more thing that reminds me of my past." Kin pulled her necklace out from beneath her shirt.

"For more of this?" Quickfoot makes the universal 'money' sign by rubbing his index, middle, and thumb together on one hand. "Anyway, like I said, if you don't care about, then what's the fun in taking it? Makes a guy wonder why you've bothered keepin' it this whole time." He eyes the necklace for obvious reasons, but trying to take it now would just be stupid.

"I kept it because my father locked me in my room and 'forgot' to feed me and hit me every time I tried to correct his mistakes. This necklace belonged to my mother, who died to protect me while my father left both me and my mother in harm's way to 'protect' my older sister." There was a hint of venom in Kin's voice as she spoke and a mixture of anger and pain passed through her eyes.

"... so you kept the bracelet of your mean ol' dad. Well that was a good idea, Girlie." Quickfoot reties his sack and starts to sit on it much like a seat.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Voice of A Female Elf (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus