Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

other (played anonymously)

(( post removed ))
Sally Emopaws (played anonymously)

Sally blinks and reads Taff's body language rather than his thoughts. She got the 'no' from her question if he could speak common. Then his shiver signified worry, as well as his glance to Aynor and Glendale, which Sally could agree were not good news. Sally would blink and scratch her ears again, "Stop thinking words at Sally. Sally no understand..." she says in an annoyed tone.

Seeing Taff so worried about being caught speaking to her, Sally would turn to move into the tall golden grass again, "Sally stay hidden nearby. You signal when coast clear." she says calmly. She could only use her healing purr when most of her body was touching whom she was trying to heal, so as long as Merthyr was unable to lie down and Sally wasn't able to be close to him, her healing would be useless. Sally was patient though, and could easily stay low and quiet, hidden as she bides her time and waits for Taff to signal for her. She really wished he'd stop using telepathy to try communicating with her though. His words echoing in her head did nothing but make her ears itch.

While she was hidden in the grass, she'd sense someone else somewhat nearby, thinking whomever it was might be interesting to watch encounter these people. She'd lie almost completely still in the golden grass, completely hidden from all others while few could hide from her keen feral senses.
Hi
I'm new here
Anyone here?
Ok...?

rolled 2d2 and got 3

Bye

(( post removed ))

(( post removed ))
Raven (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Tears streamed down ravens face like a waterfall as she listened to Pentre's message to her from the king. All the while having just learned that Crow's husband was murdered twice by Pentre's men. She wanted to vomit. She wanted to murder him. She continues staring at him, before her eyes glow green and a solid rock wall sprouts up in front of Pentre, blocking him from going any further. Green vines would sprout up from the ground, and intertwine themselves around Pentre's legs. It wouldn't be enough to hurt him, but it would certainly stop him from moving. Afterwards, the black smoke enveloped her once more, and Crow's form took over. This time, though, was different. She didn't have any intentions on hurting him. Not yet. No, she wanted answers. As badly as Raven was crying, Crow was 10X worse. She could barely talk, grieving over her husband. Once she was sure he wouldn't be going anywhere, she made the wall disappear and approached Pentre, standing in front of him. Tears flowing down her cheeks, she spoke to him in a stone cold manner. Lilim had managed to stop her this time, but that didn't mean she wasn't one snappy comeback away from snapping again.

"No.....not yet.....you don't get to leave until you answer my questions....."

She says, never once moving her eyes away from him.

"Why did your people destroy and pillage Merulan....why did you murder my husband...."
Lilim (played anonymously)

Lilim would move to Raven as she sits on the ground crying her eyes out, hugging her and starting to cry too, "I do know your pain... Both of you..." She whispers, "I know what it's like to have everything taken from you... Being powerless to stop bad things from happening... Suffering so much because of the actions of one being... Please believe me, I've been there... I've been in this emotional state you're going through... And I had no one to comfort me... But look around, Raven... Crow... You both have friends all around you... People that love and respect you... Please... Don't let Pentre make you forget us... Neither of you is alone in this... We're all right here." she whispers before letting her free.

Lilim would have to dry her eyes and move back to Pentre, just in time to feel Raven and Crow's magic swell and act to detain Pentre, though as their efforts were causing him no harm, Lilim felt no need to protect him, only drawing closer and hovering near him, letting Raven and Crow speak their minds and only acting to save Pentre from harmful magic as per the contract conditions of the Parley.

(( post removed ))

((what?))
Audemar (played by Tucker_Dragon)

((I am lost on where I'm supposed to be))
Merrilee Titania (played anonymously)

((*Calmly waits for Will to post...*
*If not Will then Audemar*
*If not Audemar then Sarina*
*Wonders about Sarina...*
*Doesn't want to perform so many skips, but waits guiltily with eyes full of tears for her turn.*))

Merrilee Titania wrote:
((*Calmly waits for Will to post...*
*If not Will then Audemar*
*If not Audemar then Sarina*
*Wonders about Sarina...*
*Doesn't want to perform so many skips, but waits guiltily with eyes full of tears for her turn.*))

((i feel it. i feel like nobody replies to this anymore. i think will is gone since its been ages since weve heard from him))

(( post removed ))

(( post removed ))

((idk if I should even post...))

(( post removed ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus