Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Audemar (played by Tucker_Dragon)

((yea, I have to wait though))
other (played anonymously)

(( post removed ))

"I see," Audemar turned to the new presence, "what intentions do you have here?"

(( post removed ))

"I see no problem with it," Audemar said softly, "but your intentions must be to help us non-humans."

(( post removed ))

Audemar decided to indulge the newcomer with an explanation, "We are hiding out here because some of us broke out of a prison. Myself, if you want to know however, I sensed disarray and followed it. I saw trouble and I assisted the magical creatures." there was a small pause, "I am a sorcerer who is beyond the years he looks."

(( post removed ))

"It is comforting to know you trust us as we trust you," Audemar said. The sorcerer faced the outside of their sanctuary, "so we thank you for it. It gains the title of "shame"; the way the world is now. Years before, it wasn't like this."
Raven (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Crow's eyes widened as Pentre had stated that the entire event was indeed her fault. That her entire village had been slaughtered alongside her husband because she accepted the goddesses healing powers, and used them to help the sick and the old. The fact that her husband was murdered the first time, all because he refused to stand by Pentre, but rather stood by William Stone. All her anger and sadness was building up in the black smoke around her feet, so much so that it wasn't impossible to sense it in the air. She couldn't help but cry, though nobody would hear any sobs as a heavy flow of tears streamed down her face. She grabs the hood of his cloak and burns it, forcing him to look her in the face.

I healed THOUSANDS of YOUR kind! I SAVED THOUSANDS of YOUR kind! And you contradict yourself, lowlife. You say I'm the cause of his double execution, but you also say that he wouldn't swear loyalty to you. I didn't attain my powers until Wills death the FIRST time! So my powers could not have been cause for his death the first time! You were plotting his demise from the beginning! All because he didn't stand by you?! You must be the most WRETCHED creature to ever walk the face of the earth!"

She says, anger boiling up inside her with every word. More vines shoot up from the ground, wrapping themselves around Pentre's arms and neck, not strangling him but to keep him further in place.Even now, thorns would develop on the vines, piercing his skin. The only thing stopping her from murdering him right now was Lilim. She walked up closer to him, and looked him dead on in the eyes. Her eyes slowly turned pitch black and her voice became cold.

"No, I'm not done with you.....how long have I been dead? Don't include the 18 years that I've lived inside Raven, how long have I been dead...."

She says, fighting against Ravens will as well. Crow just wanted to murder him and be done with this wretched excuse for a living thing. Raven was upset as well, able to feel everything Crow was feeling. However she was trying to be respectful of Lilim, not to mention that the that she was trying to prevent Crow's defense mechanism from kicking in. Their two energies would continue to clash as both of them fought to kill and spare Pentre.

(( post removed ))
Lilim (played anonymously)

Lilim reaches and grabs Crow's vines, siphoning them down to mere binding strings again rather than what would have surely become rose bushes blooming with Pentre's blood, though she rather wished she could claim not to realize he was being wounded... Or claim that her magic backfired and asked the vines to grow sharper thorns and even roots that would snake inside of his veins... Lilim was disgusted with herself for protecting him, but she felt Elesa was watching, and wanted to set a good example for her that all life no matter how vile... Is precious... So against her every waking desire to see Pentre turned into plant food before the coming sunrise... She'd protect him.

Looking to crow with her eyes nearly closed and hidden in the shadow of her bangs, "CROW!!! Calm yourself down... You're playing right into this disgusting coward of a snake's clutches. Stop letting him rile you up with manipulated truths. You want the true story?... There's a Priestess over there that can ask a real witness for you. Someone who sees all events and never forgets, and can use their own almighty magic to show you every last detail that happened as a neutral party." Lilim says as she holds back tears of her own and points to Merry. She wasn't just trying to calm Crow, she was trying to calm herself as well.

If Pentre worshiped a deity of any kind, he better be thanking them that he was able to make that Parley contract with Lilim, lest he would be deemed a worthy sacrifice in retribution for all the magic users he and his men have struck down up to this point. If not for his Parley with Lilim, his life would be forfeit to the will of these other magic users, and he'd do well to remember that.

Also, while Crow kept Pentre bound, she was doing more harm than good!! If it is only his tongue able to lash out at others, Lilim's Parley is doomed to remain intact!! Lilim may well have to leave WITH PENTRE if Crow doesn't calm her vengeful ectoplasmic tits and let Pentre have the temptation of physically striking someone readily available for exploitation!!

Elesa would hunker down further into the bushes beside the big rock, wanting to stay hidden while Merry met up with her friends again. She was already terrified by all of these happenings, and didn't want to believe that Lilim was having anything to do with this fang baring snake of a so-called knight of her own free will. But still she was terrified that the man would use her Big Sis to hurt one of their friends.
Raven (played anonymously) Topic Starter

(o.o sowwy...........T-T)

After several moments, the black mist would return and Raven would be standing before them. She stares daggers at Pentre, with a look that would hopefully say that if she had it her way, Pentre would be a dead man by now. And she too, would have made sure that his existence was burnt in the flames, fading into forgetfulness. After a lot of internal struggling, Raven would manage to get a grip on Crow's powers, remaining in control as she too was crying. She holds her hand out to him, and slowly the vines around his arms and neck go back into the ground, while the ones around his legs loosened, but still kept him in place. Meanwhile Crow would be screaming at her all the while, furious.

"RAVEN! What the hell are you doing?!"

"Lilim is right, Crow! Don't get me wrong, I'm upset too! But your playing right into him! I want to kill him JUST as much as you do! I think EVERYONE wants to kill him just as much as you do! BUT THIS ISN'T GOING TO CHANGE WHAT HAPPENED!!"

Crow would take a moment to ponder this, still furiously upset, but Raven was right. This wasn't helping anything and it certainly wouldn't be bringing her husband back to her. If she hand't been taken over by Raven, she would surely be shaking right now. Even still though, she stares at Pentre as well. If he could have seen the look on her face, it probably would have scared him to death, so he should consider himself lucky he was face to face with Raven.

"I'm sorry, Raven....but even still we can't let him walk away....if we let him leave, he's going to manipulate the king and send out for your execution..."

Raven felt like she had a point. She stares at him a moment, not trusting him or his word that he wouldn't report everything that has happened to King Conrad. She would think that surely if he heard the news, he would send his men out to go get her. She glares at him before looking around, her eyes resting on the bag full of the obedience collars. She looks at Robin, pleading to him with her eyes. All she really wanted to do was go calm herself down, but she couldn't do that until she was sure that Pentre wouldn't be going back to the King.

"She's right....we can't let him leave....but if we were to put a collar on him then he wouldn't be able to....you don't have to trust me, especially not after what you've just witnessed, but I'm pleading with you....please...."
Merrilee Titania (played anonymously)

Audemar wrote:
"It is comforting to know you trust us as we trust you," Audemar said. The sorcerer faced the outside of their sanctuary, "so we thank you for it. It gains the title of "shame"; the way the world is now. Years before, it wasn't like this."

"Truer words are rarely spoken." Merry says as she slowly approaches the sorcerer and the newest arrived Forest Elf, smiling softly though her eyes remained closed to the world, a clear indicator that she is blind, "Please... Forgive my intrusion to your conversation... I just... Felt a familiar energy that I haven't felt in a long time." she says with a blush and a happy but half timid smile to Lwyncelyne. They may not be from the same village, but Forest Elves have a very keen sense when it comes to Auras. Merry in particular considering her Auric sense is never off, considering she uses it to see.

"Oh... Um... I should introduce myself shouldn't I?... My name is Merrilee Titania. I'm a survivor of the fire that destroyed the far Western Magical Forest. I am but a humble traveling Priestess anymore, with little to my name other than my limited attire and my friends. And please... Call me Merry. I much prefer that nickname to my full name." she specifies calmly, cupping her hands together in front of her cutely.

Merrilee Titania wrote:
Audemar wrote:

"Truer words are rarely spoken." Merry says as she slowly approaches the sorcerer and the newest arrived Forest Elf, smiling softly though her eyes remained closed to the world, a clear indicator that she is blind, "Please... Forgive my intrusion to your conversation... I just... Felt a familiar energy that I haven't felt in a long time." she says with a blush and a happy but half timid smile to Lwyncelyne. They may not be from the same village, but Forest Elves have a very keen sense when it comes to Auras. Merry in particular considering her Auric sense is never off, considering she uses it to see.

"Oh... Um... I should introduce myself shouldn't I?... My name is Merrilee Titania. I'm a survivor of the fire that destroyed the far Western Magical Forest. I am but a humble traveling Priestess anymore, with little to my name other than my limited attire and my friends. And please... Call me Merry. I much prefer that nickname to my full name." she specifies calmly, cupping her hands together in front of her cutely.

"I must introduce myself as well," Audemar spoke to the two elves, "you may call me Audemar, a humble sorcerer." The sorcerer, although looking young but graying, looked out to the forest, "How I wish it to be when I was young though I'd be begging on the paths, there would be no war."

(( post removed ))
Merrilee Titania (played anonymously)

Merry gasped as Lwyncelyne hugged her and explained all of this, bringing her arms around the girl slowly to return the given hug, "I wouldn't know why you were being sent to stay in my protection and care, Lwyncelyne... You look like you're about the same age as me... You might have been mistaken. If anyone would able to offer protection and care, it would have been my father or my older brother, Serif. I was still learning the laws and everything myself... Now the only ones I know of that made it out of the Western Magical Forest alive are myself and Glitter over there." she says modestly, pointing back to the white Unicorn stallion behind her.

"Serif is still alive somewhere in this world though... I'm sure of it. Mother Gaia told me not to worry for his safety. His protection magic is really strong, as is his prowess in offensive magic, and his skill with a sword would put the entire human knight population to shame." she says in a self reassuring tone. She'd move to brush a lock of hair from her ear for a moment, but letting it fall right back into place, "I'm very sorry to hear of your father and people... But lets not dwell on the past for now... Not at a time like this when it would be wise to keep our guard up... And please... My home no longer exists... I have no right to claim myself as chief Makarov Titania's daughter any longer... Since his passing, I am left as simply Merry, a traveling Elf Priestess..." she says humbly.

Pixel would flutter up and protest to Merry's modest statement, "I beg to differ!! Everyone's heard of the Titania family, and if anyone has a right to call themselves a noble in the world of magic, it's Merry here!" the fairy would say proudly, before getting scooped out of the air by Merry and held close to her chest. Merry would be blushing heavily, "Pixel stop that... How many times have I told you now?... I don't want to claim myself as noble blood anymore... With my home and relatives gone, I have no right to any kind of nobility... Now please stop saying such things... You're going to get us in trouble." Merry says in a soft tone.

Merry's protests to Pixel's claims sounded like she was trying to yell, but stayed quiet in doing so for more than one reason. Merry would hug Pixel close to her chest sensitively, "I know you mean well... But please stop speaking so highly of me, Pixel... That noble blood you claim I have doesn't exist anymore..." she adds in softly.

(( post removed ))

"You would like me to teach you?" Audemar asked with caution as he looked at Lwyncelyne, "I may be knowledgeable but I don't know how much help I can be."
Will Stone (played anonymously)

Will, As everything was going on, was sitting on the ground, thinking and trying to formulate a plan. He did feel bad for Crow about William, But also he struggled to keep from ripping Pentre Apart and burning the pieces. He listened to the squabble between the three and Thought of his plan. But as he went to speak, something began talking to him, a voice in his head. Although whatever was speaking wasn't speaking in English, but somehow he understood what it was saying. Unfortunately the voice said little, so Will had no idea what it was or where it was coming from. Will finally snapped out of his little bubble and grabbed the collar Robin had put on him and Threw it on Pentre, making sure they were tight.

"Teimlwch eto cuddio, cynnwys a rhwystro'r hud, peidiwch â gadael iddo lifo.
Cadwynwch y synhwyrau i'r pwerau.
Rhowch y pwerau i'r gadwyn hon.
Yna fe'i rhwymo at ei feistr, i alw arno fel mae'n rhaid i anghenion.
Hyd nes y bydd ei sêl yn cael ei hagor, pe bai gwrthryfel yn codi, gadewch i'r gŵr gael ei gosbi gan hud.
Po fwyaf cryf yw'r pŵer a ddefnyddir, y cryfach fydd y bond hwn yn tyfu"

"Feel yet conceal, contain and restrain the magic, don't let it flow.
Chain the senses to the powers.
Bind the powers to this chain.
Then bind it to its master, to call upon it as needs must.
Until its seal be opened, should rebellion arise, let its wearer be punished by magic.
The stronger the power used within, the stronger will this bond grow"

"Someone needs to go with him to the King to make sure they don't have a spare key for this thing and take it off. But now, We have bigger problems with Merthyr. None of us have any idea where he is and we need to find him before anything else happens. IF not, Conrad will unleash unholy fury upon everything, Magical or other wise. So for now, We need to get Merthyr and take him home, which means the talking knife over her has to come with us." Will told everyone.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus