Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Raven (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Raven's head snapped towards Robin as her eyes turned red again at his comments. Oh how these humans have made her feel more than furious tonight, and no matter how hard she tried to calm herself down, they seemed to always do SOMETHING that just made it even worse. She was so close to just releasing Crow's mechanism to show these humans whats what, but she took several deep breaths as even looking at him right now made her want to vomit, despite his nice gesture.

"Your words suggest your defending their actions! Regardless of whether they were following me or not, they should have looked away! But perhaps I shouldn't have overestimated men to be able to keep their eyes off of things that don't belong to them nor had any consent to be staring at!!! And 40!? If I ever find all 40 they'll all have to pay retribution just as he did! If they're smart they'll stay the hell away from me!"

She says before turning to Haldor with a fury and a fire in her eyes as he sat down next to her at her end of the camp.

"You don't wanna be next to me any more than you don't wanna be next to him...."

She says before following him with here eyes as he moved to sit next to Pentre and Robin, after Robin had brought her the broth. She wouldn't have accepted it, but her stomach growled in protest and she sighs despite herself, humming the same tune as earlier to calm herself down once again. She takes the bowl with the broth and brings it to her lips, drinking the broth from the bowl before finishing it just in time for Lilim to hand her a fish. She smiles at Lilim and takes the fish, smelling it with a smile and biting into it. The fish ended up being much better than she thought it would be, and she practically finished it off before looking up to see Lilim and Elesa sit next to her and cuddle up to her. She looks between the two before setting the skewer down.

"You guys don't have to sit over here...you'll freeze. You should go sit by the fire so you can be warm."

She says burying every part of her body except her head under the blankets, feeling the warmth of the broth and the fish along with the body heat of Lilim and Elesa and new clothes warm her up immensely.
Lilim (played anonymously)

"Hun, I don't get cold. Either I've got my magic armor active, or I've got someone sharing body warmth with me. You don't have to worry about me." Lilim says with a calm smile, leaning into Raven's shoulder. Lilim's magical armor protects her from the cold and unless her only physical weakness is exploited, she has nothing to fear from the cold. She also has no natural body heat emitted while her magical armor is active save what is shared with her to warm her up. She initially felt like she was made of stone or clay with her magical armor active.

Elesa on the other hand would actively scoot into Raven's lap as she goes to wrap herself in the blankets again, the child rather enjoying Raven's warmth now that she was dry and being a natural toaster oven herself, needed no fire to keep her warm as long as she had something insulating around her, such as Raven and the blankets. "Heehee, who needs fire when I've got nice warm grown ups like you and Big Sis to keep me warm, Miss Raven? I feel safe with you." she says complementingly before blinking and frowning a bit, turning to look into Raven's eyes, "Don't you like us, Miss Raven?..." Elesa asks nervously.

Raven looks at Lilim, taking note of her armors capabilities for future reference. Her eyes would widen though as Elesa crawls into her lap and under the blankets, also furling herself under the blankets alongside Raven. Though she would become more shocked as Elesa would state that she felt safe with her. After everything Raven's emotions had led her to do, Elesa still felt safe with her? She didn't feel safe around herself, let alone with others. So for this innocent child to feel safe around her, she couldn't help but smile and wrap her arms around Elesa, holding her close before motioning Lilim into the the covers as well, so the three of them would be safeguarded from the wind throughout the night.

"Of course I like you Elesa! Why wouldn't I love someone as sweet as you? Even Crow loves you! And normally she hates everybody..."

She says chuckling as she tussles Elesa's hair a bit, before making sure she was securely wrapped in the covers. Her eyes turn black as Crow's voice emerges from Raven's body, their voices changing each time one of them spoke.

"You know, she's not wrong.."

"Of course I'm not! You and I know each other better than anybody else here! There's literally nothing we don't know about one another!"

"True, but even that has it's disadvantages."

"At least were never alone..."
Audemar (played by Tucker_Dragon)

"The deeds that I've done were not what a church man would do," Audemar put his hands to his face and said in a muffled voice, "I felt like death as I killed dying people, even to end their suffering, it still sounds like a demon roamed the earth."
other (played anonymously)

((post removed))

((bump))
Will Stone (played anonymously)

Will was tending to the fire as Sally came up to the group. After Robin stepped in to "protect" him, He went to try to speak, but the situation with Raven and this new person came up. He was going to help, but got stuck in another self bubble, this time his eyes changing to solid colors. He saw a vision, or what looked like he was seeing through the eyes of something. From what he saw, he could see claws, and lots of chains. Whatever he was seeing out of, it must've been living because he could hear breathing and something was being held down, something strong.

When Sally began to rub up against him, he blinking his eyes and he seemed to come out of his trance again. For now, he wasn't going to tell anyone about it, but he looked down at Sally and began rubbing and scratching her in. "What do you need?" He asked nicely

((post removed))
Sarina (played by SomeFazbear)

((Sorry for my absence. Reasoning's in OOC.))
Sally Emopaws (played anonymously)

Sally would finally have Will's attention, purring louder as she was petted. A separate voice would speak to Will as he trailed his hands over her soft fur, "You are traveler Will Stone, yes? Sally have message for Will Stone from traveler name Merthyr. Bad spirits take him to kingdom of Mercia." she says in a calm tone, her Open Telepathy relaying the message to all in range that cared to hear her. Even the humans would get the message, and Robin would likely need to specify (even if Pentre wouldn't believe a word of it) that it was Glendale and Aynor that Sally was referring to as the bad spirits, not any other magic user.

Sally would look up to Will once her message was delivered, her gaze calm and friendly, even if her pupils were red, "Sally asked to leave bad spirits alone for now, but Sally take all bad spirits to Tartarus for Master Cosmus and Lord Cosmica when all is done. Sally collect bad spirit among you as well. Bad spirit there." she adds in as she gestures toward Pentre. If anyone had any knowledge on the lore of the Tartarus, it was common knowledge within that lore that only souls of the worst imaginable criminals were taken there to be eternally tortured, so Sally just declared that she has every intent on killing Pentre when given permission, and there was distinctly nothing that would sway her otherwise. Pentre's life in the living realm was on borrowed time now that Sally was present.

She wouldn't follow through on that promise though until Will gave her permission to take him. Somehow she could sense that Will had control over Pentre, and wasn't about to attack another being's slave without the master's permission.
Will Stone (played anonymously)

Will continued to pet Sally as told him telepathically about Methyr and where he was going. He nodded a silent thank you to Sally before she asked to take Pentre to be eternally punished. Although that would be what he deserved, he still has some use left in him. Plus, Crow would kill him if he let her take Pentre without making him suffer for what he did. He looked down at Sally and shook his head. "Not now, you have to wait a bit before taking him because some of us want a piece of him." Will told her telepathically.
Sally Emopaws (played anonymously)

Sally's eyes got wide and her pupils small, suddenly she started rapidly scratching her ears as Will spoke to her telepathically, "No think words at Sally!! No understand and make Sally ears itch... Speak with mouth, softly if wish. Sally ears keen, will hear." she clarifies through her Open Telepathy as she actively shows that she cannot understand returned telepathy and all it does is make her head itchy.

When it was thought about, Sally's telepathic voice came through as an actual voice in the air, not as thought patterns transmitted from one mind to another.

"It may sound childish to say," Audemar said through silent sobs, "but I believe no one can save me. I carry a plague and a heavy heart, guilt etched into my mind." He looked to Lwyncelyne with blue eyes of pain and sorrow, "I am a broken man, Lwyncelyne."
Merrilee Titania (played anonymously)

Organna would welcome the fish even before she finished the rabbit broth. As things stood there was barely enough meat to taste in her opinion. It mostly tasted like spices and water to her. The fish was well met and she'd chow down on it before standing and walking out a bit to where the others could hear her, "Ya know... This campfire life is all well and good... But we need some bigger portions around here. Where can a girl get some Cave Dragon meat? C'mon guys, where's the big game?" she says in a slightly provocative way. But that was just what she was used to cooking and serving back in her old home was enormous pallets of open fire grilled cave dragon meat.

Merry would wince sharply as Organna mentions the meat again. She couldn't really get onto her about it though, because she really didn't have anywhere to go just like the rest of Merry's party. More or less all of them were exile or homeless and were safer as a group.

Glitter would narrow his eyes slightly at Audemar, "If you think yourself beyond redemption, Audemar, then there is a Tartarus Reaper among us at present. Ask her if you are worthy to be taken to the Tartarus. But just as the rest of us can see the good in you, so too will she tell you that you are too pure to be taken there. But if you do not believe you can rely on any of us currently present, then perhaps you can ask that Tartarus Reaper to have an audience with her Lord. If you would doubt the power of a true God, then perhaps you choose to be beyond help. But that is exactly it. You have to choose to change the way your powers work before anyone can help you with your choice." Glitter says in a sagely tone. He'd then shiver his head and give a brief purr, stepping closer to the humans not to converse with any of them, but to speak to their horses. Almost no one from the human world could understand feral equine speak, which to humans would sound like a series of grunts, purrs, low whines, and snorts. The information got exchanged between them rather quickly, and Glitter would move away from the humans, opting to rejoin Merry, Pixel, and Moonlight.

(( post removed ))

(( post removed ))

((*eagerly await lilim post and bumps this up in news feed*))

Audemar looked out to the open field, "I am going to find him. Maybe he Will give me a chance." he got up and walked out of the mines.

(( post removed ))

((eagerly await lilims response))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus