Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Magic high

Panda (played by Holly-Leaf)

"Could you shut up with your putty mouth. " she said quite annoyed. "Its more annoying then you think"
Ricky (played by EeveeMaster)

"Tch," Ricky said, his right ear flicking, "You'll learn not to mess with a water mage." Then a ball of salt water appears above Panda's head and drops down on her.

"Bro, I'm basically the same as you, just with frozen water!" She made a block of ice appear above his head at the same time she got wet with water, he got hit with the ice block.

Ricky falls to the floor when the ice block hit him in the head. He layed there, stunned. (Ouch.)

"Maybe thatll teach you not to mess with an ice wizard." She said with a smirk

Ricky didn't rise, still stunned.

she sighed "This is either real, or a trap." She said an got up to go help him. "I'm guessing a trap" she mumbled to herself. "Hey, ya need help." she said as she held up her hand to help him up

Ricky got up by himself. "Ugh...," he mewed, slightly stunned still.

"Well was there a point of coming all the way down here?" she shrugged "I guess not."

Ricky didn't hear her. Instead, he growled and and drew his staff and swung it.... right at Panda's face.

She gt hit and fell to the floor. She put her hand on her face in shock. "you....... YOU JERK! AND I TRIED HELPING YOU!!!" Panda said angry and punched him in the face with her fist. "Didn't I tell it was a trap??" she said to herself. "I told you it was"

Ricky took a step back as he was punched in the face. He felt blood come out of his nose. Ricky looked at Panda with savageness in his eyes.

"Hey, don't get mad at me. Your the one who started with the water, and then the smack in the face. What else am I suppose to do but defend myself." She said "Here look, I'm sorry. Here ill go get you a paper towel." she said and stood up to go get a towel for his nose

Ricky shot a torrent of water at Panda.

Panda quickly sensed it coming but it was to late. She plunged into the wall and fell to the floor coughing water. "......... WHATS YOUR PROB-"she was interrupted by her coughing "I tried helping you!" she stood up

Ricky didn't answer. Instead, he shot another torrent of water, salt this time, at Panda. (It's my form of Felyne amnesia. If a Felyne gets it, they go incredibly savage.)

(Getting intense.... :3 I love stuff like this)

This time it was salt water so she couldn't freeze it. She dodged it the best she could. but yet it hit her. she fell to the floor once more "I told you I don't want to fight!" She said angrily

Ricky only snarled for an answer. He sent out three large orbs of salt water, all in different angles.

Sheild!" She yelled as her ice magic made a shield that sprouted out of the floor. If I don't fight, this guy will kill me. she thought to herself as she heard the bangs of water against her shield.

Ricky mewed something in total Felyne. (Catish language.) Then a giant torrent of salt water appear and shot forward at the ice shield, hitting it with great impact.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Magic high

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus