Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Magic high

Panda (played by Holly-Leaf)

"WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE FREAKIN SALT WATER!!" She yelled as the supid water thing headed towards her stupid shield causing her stupid shield to melt and and hit stupid Panda on the stupid floor. "Toucan play it that way..........." she said as she made ice shards pop out of the floor under STUPID ricky's feet.
Ricky (played by EeveeMaster)

Due to being bare-pawed, Ricky felt the ice shards and jumped back.

As he jumped back, Panda made ice shards from behind as well.

Ricky made himself hover with a small torrent of salt water. Then he shot 4 orbs of salt water at Panda.

She dodged them. Shen then went to the same level as him by making a structure of ice. She sent eagles that soared quickly through the air and pierced through him.

Ricky fell to the ground, knocked-out.

She sighed and breathed heavily. She was really tired and really angered. Why did he attack her in such a way? She wemt to go help him up "You okay?" she asked

Ricky didn't reply.

She sighed "Lets go." She carried him and started walking towards the door of the gym. She was planning on taking him to the nurses office

Ricky started to purr very quietly.

'Huh?! I thought he rarely purs? Akward....' she thought as she entered the nurses office. "Hey nurse, I think something happened. He's purring and its really creepy if ya ask me."

Ricky continued to purr, getting louder and louder. The Felyne wouldn't stop purring.

"NURSE HE"S GETTING CREEPY DO SOMEHING" she said as she put him down terrified. "Hes purring, what am I suppose to do. " the nurse asked "SOMETHING"

Ricky suddenly stopped purring.

She wiped her forhead and sighed with relief "That's better.................. wait.......... Me hold.......................he purr............................... me no hold..................... no purr..............................." She put all the weird pieces together "AHHHHH YOU KEEP HIM!" she ran out and back to the gym

Ricky woke up. "Ny?" he mewed.

"Oh hi," the nurse said "You seemed hurt so your friend brought you here she seemed kinda freaked out as well" she said

"Wait, what!?!" Ricky mewed, "The last thing I remember was getting hit with an ice block."

"Well clearly you had a battle and lost" she said

"Must've been Felyne amnesia," Ricky mewed.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Magic high

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus