Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Character pickup lines!

Robin (played by Jaws)

"Are you good at hunting? Because you have captured my heart."
Alucard Licht (played by SoulHeart57)

“What is a pickup line? I don’t understand what you desire, but I shall try.”
His cluelessness is all he needs… i think.
Adrian Hawthorne (played by VoliminalVerse)

"If you were words on a page, I'd call it fine print"
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"I'd only say this to my woman, but 'I see you're wearing space force pants again babe, because that booty is out of this world'"
Atheera (played by Bathorys_Sin)

"I wouldn't mind investigating all of you... For knowledge of course."
Dyllan Parker (played anonymously)

"I must have more than the DNA of a spider. Because you got me shooting my webs all over you."
Zreek (played by Leighoflight)

The vulture hops over across the floor with his wings out and tail fanned, head bobbing as he offers a pile of feathers and proceeds to SCCRREEEAAAMMMM.
deleted cuz i feel cringey (played anonymously)

"Are you an apocalyptic future? Because I want to live with you for years." Five winked.

"...Okay, that was terrible and in-fact I've embarrassed myself." Five shook his head and teleported away.
Klaus Hargreeves (played anonymously)

Klaus laid casually on the couch, and winked, then spoke; "Are you drugs? 'Cause I'm addicted to you."

Ben stared at Klaus like that was the most horrible pick-up line he could possibly say. "What? That was clever." Klaus looked at seemingly nothing, because Ben was a ghost. "That was not. You'd scared them away if you dare use that." Ben said quietly.

Ben then looked around, and decided to try a pick-up line himself; "You're like the afterlife, I wanna be with you forever." Klaus rolled his eyes, "Booo, that sucks!" He booed him and then leaned back on the arm of the couch.
Eugene Fitzherbert (played anonymously)

"Well, I don't know about pick-up lines, but I'd sure pick you up any day." He winked.
"But no seriously, pickup lines? Those are out, try the Smolder." He then pursed his lips and slanted his eyes.

"As for Rapunzel, she thinks the best pick-up line is to hit someone in the head with a frying pan! Multiple times." Eugene stopped doing the Smolder and then rubbed the back of his head in reminder of how him and Rapunzel first met.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Character pickup lines!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus