Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Character pickup lines!

Akumi Crescent (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Come play with me~"
"Hey baby. Id love to play. Ever bed a god before lovely?"

"No, but I'm willing to play with you...Hehehe."
Werren

Alice Munk: "I've got a mystery to solve, the way to open up your heart to me."

Doctor Caroline Riva: "I've seen nature do many great things but I think you're its greatest accomplishment. Mind if I examine you?"

Harriet Osborn: "Wanna be my hero? Or would you rather be my damsel in distress for you to be flown off on my glider?"

Jarred Eisner: "Would you like to rule the world with me?"

Yue Hayashi: "Wanna see some magic? My hands are skilled in many things."
I don't usually do any of these forum games, but I'm bored and this seems hilarious so I'll give it a go. XD

Archer (Usual self): "Not every shadow is a monster. Sometimes it just wants to be your friend." *extends hand* "Would you like me to show you just how alike they are to us?" (He's not too great at this stuff, being a wandering hermit and all... XD)
Archer (When played as a villain): "Fear and despair can be such a beautiful thing. Who would you like for me to show just how beautiful it can be?" *evil grin as he gives a slight bow while offering his hand*

Abe (Zombie setting): "You know it's safer to stick together so we can watch each other's backs, right? Because I wouldn't mind watching yours."
Abe (Non-zombie setting, street rat): *Blinks a few times* "So... wanna share a soup can?"
Abe (Non-zombie setting, high school/college setting): "Hey, so I was gonna do some training. Wanna come see what I can do?" *grins happily*

Noban: *Stares for a few moments before getting down on one knee, head bowed and one arm across his chest. "Please allow me to protect you at all times, for as long as we may live."

Yeah... none of my guys are all that great at this stuff... oh wells. *shrug* XD

"Hey, wanna prove me wrong about something? Okay, prove to me men aren't boring..." With a giggle , and certainly a wink, she'd grinned. "...in my bed."
Helenora (played by Radio)

"Give the digits or my trigger finger fidgets."
Ong Taeil (played anonymously)

"Hey! You owe me a drink. I dropped mine when you walked by."
or
"Kiss me if I’m wrong, but dinosaurs still exist right?"
Aelle (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I only do what is asked of me, Sir...So if you have any particular request, Sir, I will try to make it happen..."
Maxwell (played by Lucretire)

"I assure you, I don't need to flirt. There will be plenty of time for that after we share a bed together, hm?"
Jacob (played by Abigail_Austin)

"The light in your eyes reminds me of the moonlight on the river at dusk. Radiant, yet mysterious. What brings you here, onto this particular piece of ground that I happen to be standing on, this night, of all nights, on the night of the Harvest Moon?" Jacob asked.
Sephiroth (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Wondering what ends of the Earth can be brought under my rule. Won't you rule with me, hmm?"
Alex Scott (played by AlexSilverX)

"Could you suck the venom out? You won't believe where the snake bit me..."
Quinton Tsou (played by jeondoe)

"Want to play good cop bad cop?"
Blake Ashford (played by RimCaster)

"Well I'm not King for the show, I can dominate you in bed, I will be waiting my Queen"
Inez Mishka (played by AdoniVae)

"Are you a wizard? Because I appear to be under your spell~" (I tried, the other was wildly inappropriate XD)
Beign: You look just about good enough to beat...

Carradoch: I've got the magic in me. Would you like it in you?

Ludo: I have big crush!

Theodora: How about I just dock in your port?

Zaire: Dis wun would luv to wine en' dine you, 'oney.
James Hayworth (played by Lanx12)

Aye. Ye be a siren cause ye be luring me straight to your heart.
Dirk Millicent (played anonymously)

"Have you ever been with a red head? ...
No?
Well you're in luck, I'm the best."
Marcus St James (played by Lanx12)

“Oh...oh geeze...” he blushed. “Uh...look I really like you! Like really like like you!” His face gets redder. “Would you go out with me !!!!”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Character pickup lines!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus