Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Maximum Ride RP (closed RP)

Drake Blade (played by CrimsonWolfGod)

Drake raised an eyebrow and made note of the bat and its attraction to blood. He would wonder how long she could last without it and what would happen if they didn't feed.

Something he'll keep in mind, what was important was leaving.
"As long as we make it quick. I left a message for them before I left but that'll only freak em out for so long.."

Glancing at Ayura, he spoke,"Think you'll be alright to fly afterwards?" He asked.
Ayuraime (played by 8TigerBunnyTora) Topic Starter

Ayura averted her eyes and turned away, her ears growing red and hot, partly concealed by her hair. "I'm not...injured or anything," she mumbled, trailing off. her wings almost tucked themselves closer to her small body but she was already being held by Val. She wasn't sure how to say this without sounding like an idiot. She didn't want to be a burden. But this was her limit, at least for the time being. She felt that it was right that they should know.

"I... I've never used my wings before. I don't know how to fly. I've never learned, and they never let me try."
Valerius (played by Storm_Hazel)

The corner of Val's mouth quirked up ever-so-slightly, it being one of the first facial expressions she'd shown the entire time.

"Once we get a good distance away from the School institution, I wouldn't be bothered to teach you to fly; however, seeing as my wings and flying pattern varies from those of you with such different fur, I do not know how effective it'll be until we try."

The bat teen wasn't sure why she offered. From her memory, it was an act of kindness. Maybe she was being nice to Ayu because she was young or so physically weak from the Lab-Coats' experiments. The reason, she wasn't certain.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Maximum Ride RP (closed RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus