Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Maximum Ride RP (closed RP)

Drake Blade (played by CrimsonWolfGod)

The young man shrugged,"Suit yourself Jamarco.." he stated simply, following the young man with Riya and the little girl in tow, he then heard someone yelling,"Hold on.."

Ahoy there!

The owl boy looked around, only to see someone waving at them further down the hall,"The hell are you doing!? Do you want to stay trapped here!? Come on, we're getting out the exit is this way!" he yelled, surprised that there was someone casually wandering around the chaotic halls,"..The hell is wrong with that guy..?"
Antero Perez (played by CoyBoat275)

He ran over to the boy and tilted his head. ¨Why are you leaving? This place isn´t all bad.¨ he said, a bit confused. He had spent his whole known life there and never thought of leaving. ¨And what do you know about what´s out there? You could get hurt or worse, exposed and hunted down!¨
Jamarco saw the new face and shrugged, still walking toward the exit with his new friends. "Maybe the shock got to him. I dunno." He listens to what the other boy says and frowns, knowing that that was how he used to think. "I don't know how you lived here, man, but for us any life out there is better than a life here. There are great things out there! There's the ocean, this giant pool of water around the world. And there's pork, this thing that comes from an animal that is the greatest thing you will ever eat. There are risks to take, and the others will be chasing after us. But there's also a wonderful world out there to explore and experience. You may stay here if you want, but I'll take my chances out there." With that, he looks back at the group and continues down the hall, following the path of destruction left by the other escapees.

He looked down and pulled out a picture with two people on it. It was Antero standing next to a tall man. He then looked up, ¨Do you think I could find someone I´m looking for?¨ he asked him tilting his head.

Even though Antero didn´t really like the place, his stay was better to a strange man that took care of him as he was at the school. He gave him the coat and the goggles he was wearing when he disappeared, and when he would ask about him, no one would tell him.

¨Would you mind if I tagged along with you guys? Safety comes in numbers, after all.¨ he asked putting the picture away.
Riya (played by Nightmarish)

Riya rolled her eyes and shrugged. "Whatever. I guess anywhere's better than here." She shifted her hold on the girl she was carrying on her back. "But yeah, I'll probably stick with you guys anyway. It's not like know any more than you about what's out there." She followed the other two, looking around as people continued to get out. SHe wondered if the security would catch up. She turned when she heard a voice and saw another boy. "What does it look like is happening? We're escaping." After hearing what the boy said she nodded in agreement with Jamarco. "Whatever is out there is better than being locked up and experimented on, even if it's only for a short while." She looked curiously at the paper in his hand and shrugged. "It's possible. There are a lot of people out in the world. And I don't know about the others, but I don't mind you tagging along."

"I could care less if you follow or stay." The owl boy stated, not caring if he sounded harsh.

The group traveled through the building, eventually catching upp to the flock of students, briefly enjoying the sunlight before noticing Jamarco, thanking him for breaking then out.

The young man tried to stretch his wings, but realized he still had the jacket restricting them, quickly removing the restraints he was left shirtless, revealing the medical scars littered across his body as he stretched his wings,"I forgot what this felt like.." he mumbled with a small smile, only to return to his frown when he glanced back at the others, although his main interest was the girl being carried by Riya,"I can carry her from here..Whatever your name is."

¨We should probably leave very quick, security will be here real soon, and you guys made them mad enough.¨ he said chuckling. He walked outside and covered his eyes to the sun, ¨Man, haven´t seen the sun in years.¨ he laughed and spread his wings as well. He looked to the others and smiled.

Man, I´m glad to be out of that place. I can´t wait to travel the world. He thought to himself, And being with others will make it more fun!

¨Just in case we don´t make it, I´m Antero.¨ he said introducing himself.

"For a guy who was just questioning why we're leaving, you seem awful excited to get out of here.." the owl boy stated, raising an eyebrow at Antero.

He rolled his shoulders, the satisfying pops and cracks of his bones being heard, he carried the small girl in his arms, bridal style before beginning his ascention into the skies," If you guys are dead set on following me then I won't stop you! But don't expect me to slow down for you!" He warned, flying off to the east, seeing more security pouring out of the building.

As he flew the young man couldn't help but stare at the child, why did they have her in a pod? How long has she been in there? So many questions..Hopefully she'll wake up to answer them.
Riya (played by Nightmarish)

Riya squinted her eyes to the bright sunlight as they walked outside. Her eyes took a minute to adjust before she looked around at all the others. She was surprised by how many kids had really been trapped in the school, and she assumed that this wasn't the only one. She stretched out fully. "My name's Riya." She said to Drake as she slid the girl gently off her back. "And I fully agree with Antero, we shouldn't linger for long. I'm sure that there are plenty of security heading right for us." She said, her eyes looking back towards the exit.
She spread out her black wings and took off after Drake. Whether or not she was fond of the boy's attitude, she was curious about the girl. She looked back at the security pouring out.

He turned to the security, "Well guys, it's been a nice 16 years with you, but I really must be going, I've got a friend to find!" he said to them putting his goggle on and flying up, his wings cracking and making a loud boom, blowing back the guards. Laughing franticly, he zoomed past the others high up into the air in a short time. He was happy to be flying again, even though he and the others would of been hunted down now. He looked back and flew down to the others, then by their side, "So... How do you two feel? Breaking out of that school?" he asked smiling.

Drake simply glanced back at the Antero and Riya, seemingly uninterested in them. As long as they didn't drag him down or bring trouble he would tolerate them, although he was certain to keep a watchful eye.

After a few hours of flight, the owl boy flew down into a small clearing, making sure to hide beneath the thick branches and carefully placed the little girl on the ground and sat across from her.

He landed as well, to catch his breath, "Heh.. Flying is tiring, especially when you haven't done it in years." He said chuckling. He then looked at the girl that Drake set down, "Who's she? Is she dead, or sleeping?" He asked him

Drake shrugged,"Dunno who she is. She just started talking to me in my head and promised to get me out if I busted her out." He stated, His gaze never leaving the child.

"Right now, it looks like She's only asleep. Once she wakes up I'll get some answers."
Xyla Kailani (played by 8TigerBunnyTora) Topic Starter

It took several minutes, but eventually she began to stir against the grass. She was a small, frail girl; even for her age of thirteen she looked like she was nine. Like many of the experiments in the School, she looked somewhat malnourished. The slow pattern of her breathing shifted a little, and her fingers eased into a small movement. With the barest of an exhale she opened her chocolate eyes a fraction.

The feeling of the dirt, and the grass, almost made her want to close her eyes again like a soothing balm. But it was so much different than before. When she had been under the simulations, she could feel that cinnamon-orange burn of the serum in the back of her throat, a dead giveaway beacon that the things she saw weren’t real. And at the half-lidded sight of the grass, she was expecting the sensation, like medical alcohol down her throat.

But it never came.

She opened her eyes a bit wider, emitting a small gasp. The sudden and unfamiliar environment suddenly made her tense, and upon seeing that there were two shadows fairly closed to her, she scrambled back away from them, heart pounding. There was an instinctive flash of fear on her face before she held her breath and appeared to simply vanish.

He tilted his head as she vanished, "Huh? What happened? Hey, don't be scared. We aren't going to hurt you." He said looking around to find her, "This dude here saved you from the school. You should thank him." He said pointing to Drake.

Drake simply looked around for the girl, remaining calm,"Like I said, only fulfilling a promise. But..It's good to see that you aren't dead."

He slowly got up from the ground, but remained in his same spot as to not frighten her more before pointing his thumb at the fellow student,"This is Antero. We had two others but I think they broke off on their own." He explained," What do you call yourself?" He asked.

There seemed to be silence for a few moments. Then the girl's voice spoke, seemingly out of thin air.

"My name's...Ayura..."

A few more moments passed, and the trees were the only sound all around them. About thirty seconds passed before there seemed to be a very faint outline that permeated the space a few feet in front of them, a shimmering image that looked almost like an outline or a silhouette. The figure was kneeling on the floor, wings curled around herself protectively, but as the two boys kept looking her form finally seemed to appear, first barely there, than translucent like a ghost, seeming to solidify into existence in front of them.

She was a frail little girl of about thirteen or fourteen, but her tiny frame made her look like she was much younger. A toothpaste-teal, dresslike hospital gown from the lab was the only thing that she wore. Her mottled brown and black wings were like that of a hawk.

"A-are we really...outside?"

The owl-boy nodded slowly, although a bit taken back by her reappearance. He crossed his arms as he examined her for a moment,"Yeah. We're outside Ayura, just like you wanted." He said.

"You remember anything from before?" He asked

"From before?" Ayu repeated, blinking, unsure what he meant. Her mottled wings shifted a little, and she pulled them in a little tighter. The two boys didn't seem threatening, and the other one, the one whose senses she hadn't touched until now, had wings too. She couldn't help what happened to the other girl that she had set free.

"What do you mean, before?"

"You know, before? When you threw your voice into my head asking me to bust you out? Do you remember anything before That? Like your past? Family? How to function out here?" He asked, stretching his arms out on his last question.

"Can you tell us anything?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Maximum Ride RP (closed RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus