Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The DragonSlayers

Evelyn (played by Raven14)

Evelyn woke noticing Vlue already awake she smiled "ready to go?" The dragon nodded as they took off searching once more doing this everyday for her grandfather told her about the prophecy of mercoth she wasn't gonna give up.
Mercelia (played by Arcol) Topic Starter

(Another dragon is fine, and a very good idea. I'd like to keep Quickclaws in the RP, see where this goes.)

"Mersoth will be fine," Mercelia insisted, "He just needs his rest. An entire kingdom revolted against him, and he is still very weak from that battle. As of right now, Mersoth has given me full command of the armies and servants. My first order is to secure our perimeter, make the mortals know we dwell here and shouldn't be bothered." She then turned to her elder brother, who slept on the pile of gold beneath him.
Daric Masterton (played by Arcol) Topic Starter

"If you won't land," Daric confirmed as the rider flew away, "You'll fall to my arrows!" He once more loaded the arrows at the dragon flying away, and fired a single arrow, which landed itself into the dragon's thigh, which would hopefully slow it down.
Quickclaws (played by DearCharlie)

"Uh yea of course, pfff why didn't I think of that. That's why you lead."
He shifted uneasily.
Madison flinches.

Evelyn and Vlue flying up sawadragon it was weakened with an arrow despite her problems with mercoth she loved other dragons taking Vlue they flew up to the other dragon being Aggressive it went to bite at Evelyn Vlue biting it's wing it went tumbling down they raced down to see if it was ok it layed there suffering in pain Evelyn jumped down off Vlue "you poor creature who would have shot an arrow at you?" She yanked the arrow from it's thing and covering the wound.
Rearing up, Madison galloped to the dragon, unsure if she should try to heal it or not.

Daric rushed over to the dragon, once more drawing his bow. "Now that we are on equal ground," He growled, "Who are you, and how are you riding that dragon?" He looked at the small girl tending to the wound on her mount. "Don't worry about the arrow," he reassured, "I hit a vulnerable area, but it wasn't deep or fatal."

She glanced over to the tall man "how could you the poor creature didn't harm anyone and besides I don't hate dragons accept for mercoth that's it I refuse to let you harm the young dragon anymore!" She drew her bow and was ready to fire Vlue was prepared to bite down on the man if needed they stood silent waiting for a reply.
"Guys! Cool it! You're gonna take each others' heads off with the same type of weapon!"
She is now in between them now.
"You both seem like reasonable people! Who wouldn't shoot me!"

Evelyn put her bow away quickly "it's not my fault he attacked a young defenceless Dragon this female can't even breathe flames yet!!" She yelled as Vlue was still ready to attack.
Arram Findlay (played by CoolShortie)

Arram ran after the two, arriving just as the cervitaur stepped between the two others. He watched for a moment, waiting to see what would happen between the three of them, and the dragon, who he had just noticed.

Vlue roared at the male interested the distance with the armor who still had his bow out "kit! He's a dragon Slayer!" Kit glanced over "how do you know???" She replied "I just know it!" Vlue declared.
Great, Madison thought.
"Guys, really? I think you both have good intentions..."

I put my weapon down he needs to do the same she stood there glaring at him.

Arram stepped forward. "I would have to agree, if we could all put our weapons away, it would be better for all of us," he said, glancing between the three of them.

"Perhaps you speak truth, strangers," Daric agreed, "Forgive me, my lady. I had no knowledge that you, too sought Mersoth. It is instinct to attack a dragon, especially one who doesn't listen to my desires." He placed his bow behind his back, hostility gone in the moment. "For those who do not know me," he spoke, "I am Daric Masterton, the Last DragonSlayer. I do not seek to harm anyone but the dragons who oppress this land. Now tell me, to whom do I speak?"
"I don't know where your lingo comes from but Name's Madison Skyblossom"

Evelyn glanced at the man and her dragon "I am Evelyn and this is my partner Vlue we search for the Dragon Slayer which is you we wish to travel with and train to help an stop mercoth!" She shouted as the young adolescent dragon flew off Vlue sat there waiting.

"My name is Arram Findlay," he said. He looked at Vlue. "Nice dragon you have, Evelyn."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The DragonSlayers

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus