Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The DragonSlayers

Devi (played by Maylee)

The hatchling looked at the price of bread then took a step towards Alex curiously.
Alex (played by EeveeMaster)

"Dragon," Alex said, "And it is the first hatchling I've seen."
Devi (played by Maylee)

She came closer to Alex hesitantly and she sniffed his foot. Then sat down and looked up at him.

"Oh?" Alex asked, "So you seem to like me?"
Devi (played by Maylee)

Her black forked tounge licked the air and she put one of her talons on Alex's foot. She continued looking up at him. A huge shadow of a dragon passed over them. She looked at it and then looked at her own wings spreading them.
Devi (played by Maylee)

She folded her wings back up and made a happy chirping sound.

"Hm?" Alex said as he looked up, "What the world?"
Devi (played by Maylee)

She looked up at the dragon flying away and growled. Her tail raised like a scorpions, the poisonous barb on the end of her tail looked dangerous.

"Wait, a scorpion's tail?" Alex said, "That's interesting."
Arun-Ja (played by Arcol) Topic Starter

"Indeed," Arun-Ja mentioned, "Something I would not have expected."

"Never expected the first dragon I would meet would have a scorpion's tail," Alex said as he examined the tail closely.
Arun-Ja (played by Arcol) Topic Starter

"I've never seen a dragon of this size," he sighed, "But it truly is amazing."
Devi (played by Maylee)

She looked at them tilting her head slightly. She lowered her tail and it fell onto the ground.

"Well, I think I might have some fish in here," Alex said as he dug through his travel bag. Then he pulled out a small bag of fish.
Devi (played by Maylee)

She turned her head towards a tree and ran towards it and scampered into the branches. She jumped at a bird missing it and falling she spread her wings and flapped them. Strangely she actually flew and soured back down to them running oddly fast for her size back to them.

"Let's see...," Alex said as he started seeing to making a fire.
Devi (played by Maylee)

She ran off and grabbed some sticks returning with them and dropping them at Alex's feet and made a singing like chirping sound.
Devi (played by Maylee)

She ran off and grabbed a really long and fat stick when she came back she was stumbling due to the weight of the stick she was carrying.

"Oh, thank you, young dragon," Alex said to the hatchling. Then he started making a fire, starting with some sparks.
Devi (played by Maylee)

She watched him curiously and then went and grabbed a small stick bringing it back and setting it in front of her. She blew on it accidentally freezing it.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The DragonSlayers

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus