Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The DragonSlayers

Julius and Kaoru Hik (played by SmackKam)

"you dont want to eat me?"he asked the dragon
Evelyn (played by Raven14)

Evelyn glanced over "uh w..wait that's right Vlue!" She looked at Alex "were my dragon??" She said worriedly.

Meanwhile Vlue was searching around for Evelyn in the area were he fell.

"another dragon? what is happening?"
Devi (played by Maylee)

She walked slowly towards Julius. She eventually makes it up to him and sits by his foot looking up at him.

he slowly sat down and looked at the dragon"H-Hey there..."

Evelyn glanced at the man "he's not just some dragon he's my brother!" She shouted running off twoards were she fell coming upon Vlue she ran up to him looking to check for wounds "are you alright Vlue???" She asked frantically.

"Well your brother is just a dragon"he mumbled

Evelyn smiled seeing that he was alright they flew back over landing next to the tiny dragon flew curled up while Evelyn thanked Alex an pet the baby dragon.

he looked at Vlue"AHH GET AWAY!"

Evelyn glanced over gigling "he won't hurt you!" She said smiling "here come pet him" she said walking over to Vlue placing her hand on his head.

he stood and slowly walked over to vlue"H-Hey big guy..."he placed his hand on Vlue's head
Devi (played by Maylee)

She watched the pet Vlue and made her way over there clearly frightened by how large everything was compared to her.

Evelyn laughed "c'mon he won't bite!" She said smiling, watching the man.
Soundwave (played anonymously)

Soundwave came back with her healing magic to heal vlues wing before saying in a creepy "I'm not a witch IM A FIGMENT OF DEATH!" Before disappearing
Devi (played by Maylee)

She sat there unhappily as they pet Vlue. She could sense something was off something was wrong. Something is coming.
Something big dangerous a scary. She stood up and tried pushing them trying to get them to move.

"Awww that's so cute!" I listen to you "Spell of translation!" Soundwave uses a spell so she can understand glimmer and rubs her head

Evelyn glanced down at the little dragon smiling.

"Hey guys stand around me and il cast a translation spell so we can understand her"
Devi (played by Maylee)

She tried pushing Evelyn's leg failing miserably. She used her talons and pushed continuing to fail.

"EVERYONE SILENCE!" Soundwave says as the all fly into a wall except vlue she did not want to harm such an elegant being but still pinning him to the floor before pushing all of them into the wall again pinning them to it "You will listen or die! Glimmer wants us to leave SO LISTEN TO HER AND LEAVE!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The DragonSlayers

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus