Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The DragonSlayers

Alex (played by EeveeMaster)

"Hey! Come back!" Alex said as the young dragon ran away.
Echo (played anonymously)

Evelyn wrote:
Evelyn glared up at the man jumping onto Vlue she was ready to attack if needed.

Excuse me I'm not Mountong vlue I'm resurrecting a dead one!
Devi (played by Maylee)

The hatchling ran away from them bardging into Alex knocking him over and they both toppled over.
Devi (played by Maylee)

Muffin wrote:
The dragon ends up intruding on their tea party before they all get up draw their weapons and chase the dragon swiping and slashing
( I don't know if I even count as a dragon I'm a tiny very tiny harmless little baby dragon)

Oh then you're a. Fledgling

"Woah!" Alex yelled as he was knocked down.
Soundwave (played anonymously)

((Can I join?))

((I don't know))

((OK))

((There's a chance you can. I didn't make this RP. You'll wait for someone to approve it.))
Evelyn (played by Raven14)

(XD I didn't mean u were on Vlue she got onto Vlue and was ready to attack ur dragon ))

((Raven, Pokemon.))
Arun-Ja (played by Arcol) Topic Starter

Arun-Ja followed quietly, his feet making no sound. The Daedra followed as silent as the grave. For hours on end, he had trailed behind the others, seeing the dragon above, the small fires, the sounds of many people. He sat near his own fire, strumming the lute and singing of the Ebonheart Pact, of Tamriel, of his home.

Soundwave wrote:
((Can I join?))

((Yes))

((YAY))

((Anyone going to RP post?))

"Die with a thirst!" Arun-Ja's raspy voice sounded silk-like in the night air. It was a song he sang, of Morrowind and the Red Mountain. He looked onward into the sky, the stars shimmering in the blanket of blackness. "Wonder where Mundus lies." He mused, watching the heavens with great interest.

Alex was cooking two fish, and one bird, on a spear-like pole.

"So echo where are we going?" Soundwave says on the back of the skeletal dragon "hey look over there it's a camp! We should bomb it!

"FIRE MY BEAST! Ονςαρδ!" Meaning fire in Ancient Greek he pulled the top horns on the skull of the dragon and made it charge up a blue fireball and it hits the camp causing a massive explosion "erete Es korakas!" Meaning go to hell in greek

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The DragonSlayers

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus