Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The DragonSlayers

Echo (played anonymously)

((I ain't telling ya my weakness! That's why!))

((I'll give you a hint though. What happens to the ghosts at day?))
Evelyn (played by Raven14)

((XD lol kk))

((Let's keep going))
Alex (played by EeveeMaster)

(Or a sword made from magic silver, such as the Master Sword from the Legend of Zelda.) Alex heard a thump from about a yard away. He looked at the young dragon and said, "Come with me, so I'll have someone to help if whatever made that noise is hostile." (P.S: I'm really wanting Alex to have a magic silver sword in his bag.)
Devi (played by Maylee)

She ran up to Alex clearly misunderstanding what he said she jumped on top of him knocking him over again and she jumped off standing nearby in a playful stance.

(idc go ahead)

Evelyn was about five yards from hitting the ground she made sure the others were far away from Vlue as she frantically looked around for something to catch her fall she would probably do instantly normally Vlue was always there.

"So soundwave great job!"
Soundwave (played anonymously)

"Aww" -kisses echo on the lips

Echo blushes deeply and walks away to the dragon that was killed twice he was kneeling in front of it (a fade to black to skip time) after two hours they have finally buried the dragon and made a scythe into a gravestone

((They buried the dragon if you know what I mean (XD))

((wait which one??))

((The skeleton))

((ok u scared me for a sec))

((I'm good at that (:<))

(lol ya!)

Evelyn closed her eyes waiting for impact as she hit the ground she slowly sat up her vision was blury standing up blood rolled down her face cuts were all over her arms and a few on her face she was dizzy and not being able to stay up she fell going unconscious Vlue was about a yard away from her.
Alex (played by EeveeMaster)

"Hey!" Alex said, "Fine! Stay here!" Then he walked away, only to find Vlue and another dragon. "Oh, Rathalos no!" Alex walked up to the first one, who was Vlue, and brought out his medical kit. Alex wrapped the damaged piece of wing after putting some sort of herb juice on it.
Devi (played by Maylee)

She followed Alex and watched him curiously.

Echo was walking around but saw Evelyn "whelp even though I'm mean to her I'll give her a chance!" He takes her to his cave and sets her down on his medical table to heal them just stitching her wounds and giving her a brew of a plant that numbs and stops infection
Devi (played by Maylee)

She walked up to the dragon and nudged its head. She ran away from it terrified even though it did nothing and she hid behind Alex.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The DragonSlayers

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus