Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The royal family

Amara (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

The maid nodded and said If you wish to speak with the princess she won't be back for hours but you can talk to the Queen and King
Prince Michael (played anonymously)

Yes please *smiles at the maid*

Maid said Ok just wait here and i'll get them
The maid hurried away to get the King and Queen.

*looks around the castle* I wonder where the princess is

Amara rolled on her side and dropped the apple on the ground
(I can't do anything else with the maid cause shes telling the queen and king about you so we have to wait for him)

*jumps on my horse* Imma go now

The maid waves good bye and walks back in.
(Im going to bed cause its 12:32 so night ill be on at 3:25 pm tomorrow

(Night then)
Mage (played by Raven14)

Mage wakes up early training to improve his skills taking down every other trainer he goes off into the courtyard of the castle practicing his archer

(BACK)
Mage (played by Raven14)

(k)

Mage was shooting the arrows hitting the bulls eye each time he continued waiting for his father deep down he knew his father wouldn't come he released each arrow with anger beginning to show it on his face.

Amara dreamed that her kingdom got invaded and destroyed and were taken by the people and treated her badly. They beat her and strangled her. In the end of her dream they left her in the street naked and asleep. Amara quickly woke up and fell out the tree and bumped her head. She rubbed it and looked at her hand she saw a lot of blood she gasp and ran into the town. She held her hand over her wound and asked people if they had a large bandage they were all shocked to see the princess and asked her if she was alright. She finally got one big enough to cover the wound she ran back to her tree to keep people from following her. She put the bandage on and pushed it down to make it stay she put her hood and cloak on and walked though. All the conversations were "Did you see the princess?" or "What was wrong?" she quickly walked though before they notice that she was the princess. She reached the castle door she opened it and quickly changed clothes went to the table trying not to be late for supper.
(Mage you can say if she's late or not)
Mage (played by Raven14)

Kk)

As mage stood guard outside the castle doors for the father he noticed the princess before she ran in he spoke "your late milady hope you the best of luck, to get out of this one" he watched her run inside.

(Hey what if like before Mage started training him Michael and the princess we're good childhood friends playing each day away until they each ended up needing to report to there duties as they got older?)

Amara heard and gasp and quickly ran to her parents.
(That would be awesome)
Mage (played by Raven14)

Kk))

He smiled hearing the princess shocked he continued standing guard.

(Who controll's the king and queen again Mage right?)
Mage (played by Raven14)

No it was the other person but I can for now if you want idc))
Mage (played by Raven14)

The queen frowned seeing her daughter come in late and with a few grass markings on her dress "I hope you were in the court yard" the queen raised an eyebrow. The king was stuffing his face of food not paying attention. (XD)

Amara said looking down and lying "Umm no mother i was um baking and got brown flower on myself. She looked at the dirt on herself and was thinking on how to explain the wound on her forehead. She tried to hide it by talking about how Delicious the food was and how lucky she is to be princess and people would kill to be princess. She put her hands to support her head.
Mage (played by Raven14)

The queen looked at her greedily eating husband "ahem" she looked at him he glanced over the queen glancing at her daughter the king cleaned his face "ahem right, now Amara darling your mother has told you before if you wanna go outside the castle you must have a guard the courtyard however is in the middle of the castle so your free to go there but first eat then get into something less royalty" he chuckled the queen glared at him then sighed "as your father said but no interactions will the villige boys!" The king glanced back "now your mother's right about that one!" He said with a serious face.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The royal family

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus