Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The royal family

( I need Audric to be arrested ))

"aye mate what do ya think yer doing I haven't done anything!" Audric said trying to pull away from the guard.

(( XD pirate speak XD ))
Alex (played by EeveeMaster)

Alex heard the pirate getting arrested, so he place his hand onto the handle of his great sword, willing to swing it if a guard try to arrest him.
Amara (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

The main guard said with an angry tone We are placing you under arrest for resisting arrest anything you say can and will face you in the sentence of your biting The 2 guards holding him carried him to the kingdom and into the dungeon. Amara said to Mage while riding Mage we have to hurry i just saw Audric get carried away by the guards we don't have much time she held his arms.
Audric sighed softly once inside the Cell he leaned against one of the walls crossing his arms ~ it better be worth being arrested helping you Amara~ He thought to himself.
Alex (played by EeveeMaster)

((Anyone want to go on a Pokemon RP? I'm getting slightly bored because Alex hasn't been part of some sort of major polt.))

((I don't))

Amara heard that Audric got thrown in jail she went to her parents and begged for them to let her go down there to see him.
Audric was by now pacing his cell and groaned in frustration " The last time I was locked in a dungeon it was when my brother took over my home Damn it how am I going to get out of this bind" He said talking to himself outload

(MAGE!!!!!!!)
(( Hi Cloud ))
Mage (played by Raven14)

XD sorry I was at my cousin's they have no internet it was torture!!))
Mage (played by Raven14)

Mage raced back to the castle slipping into the courtyard "there hurry or you won't make it I must speak with my... Father.." he said glancing over to the guards who didn't notice them.
(( back ))
Mage (played by Raven14)

((same))

((Yup))

Amara nodded and when the horse stopped she jumped off and ran to her room and got her dress on. She put on her crown and went to her parents.
Audric continued to pace back and forth in the cell ~ am I going to have to reveal who I am to get out of this?~ he thought

" Amara there you are, were have you been, your father and I have been worried Sick" The Queen said.. " You better not have been off with any boys" The king added
Mage (played by Raven14)

Mage watched as Amara ran inside he smiled then sighed seeing his father as he put the horse away his father spoke "you are nothing but trouble you are supposed to watch over the princess which is why your still even here! Get back to training before I throw you out!" Mage sighed "yes father...." Mage went off into the courtyard archery area wondering if the princess got the boy out yet.

Amara bowed and said Im sorry father and mother and n-no I wasn't with a boy im sorry to worry you she put her hands infront of her torso and clasp them together.
The king nodded " Very well... then you have no knowlage of the Pirate broght in?" he asked her.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The royal family

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus